When he invites you to a SM party

Suho One Shots

 

"So...are you going to accept it?" Jill looked at you with lifted eyebrows and her arms crossed over her chest. You were already thinking about that anwser for an hour now and still you didn't know what you were going to do. "I just don't know Jill okay?" You snapped because she was irritating you endlessly. She threw her hands up in the air before sighing and stepping into your room. "What keeps you from going?" She asked and that was exactly the thing, there were almost no things that kept you from going, but the once that did were enough to make you doubt like crazy. 


"What if they make up remors?" Jill sniffed and rolled her eyes at you. "Oh please, is that what you're scared of? Since when do you even care about that?" You shrugged and she was really starting to annoy you because everything she said what right. "I don't know, it's complicated." You said while reading the invitation letter over and over again. "You like him and since he sent you this letter he's also attracted to you so why wouldn't you go? Take your chance on him." 


You eyed here sideways and bit your lip. Again she was the one who was right. You had never cared about what others thought about you and now you were feeling so uncertain. "Do you think I should go?" You asked and Jill her jaw dropped in disbelieve. "After everything I've told you you're still asking me that? Of course I think you should go! Go get that fish!" You giggled and shook your head at her comment. You thought about it for one last time and than made your decision. "Fine, I'll go." 


Immediately Jill ran off to chose a dress for you and came back with a white strapless one which showed the curves of your body perfectly. You quickly did your hair and your make up and made the best of it as possible because you had to leave or otherwise you would be late. "How do I look?" You asked and showed her yourself. "Stunning as always, he'll love you. Now go!" You laughed before running away on your heals as fast as possible, heading to the car. You just hoped that you wouldn't be too late or that he thought you ditched him. 


You started the car and drove off, leaving your dorm behind you. You had no idea or you had made the right decision or not, but you didn't try to over think it because then you would become hesitant again. You just pushed the gass and luckily for you you knew where the location was and you didn't need a gps. You parked the car in front of the door and stared through the door, into the hall. There you saw the side of Kim Joonmyun, who was leaning against the wall a little disappointed. He must have thought that you weren't coming. 


You took a deep breath before throwing the door open and stepping out into the dark night. It was cold and so you made your way inside as quickly as possible. You pulled the door open and walked into the hall, approaching Suho slowly. He didn't see you so he just kept staring to the floor like a lost puppy. "Are you waiting for someone?" You asked when you finally found your voice. His eyes flew up to meet yours and you smiled at him. "You came!" He said happily as if he didn't believe it. "I can't believe it myself but yes, I did." 


He blinked a couple more times before he was capable to talk to you again. "You have no idea how happy I am that you did." You blushed and stared at the wall in front of you. "Well, thanks." He chuckled slightly because of your cute reaction before he walked closer to you and crossed the distance. "I was afraid that you ditched me." Your eyes widened when you saw that he was now standing really close to you. "Why did you ask me anyways?" You asked because it was a question which you had already wanted to ask since you had got the invitation. 


He shrugged and you gasped when he lifted his hand to put a lock of hair behind your ear. "Because I like you." Now it was his turn to blush and you automatically smiled. "You do?" He nodded and grabbed both of your hands in his. "I do, I really do like you." You hesitated a moment before whispering, "I like you too." Immediately he smiled and you ree. "I'm so happy to hear that." You giggled and he nodded to the entrance. "Shall we?" You nodded and were happy that he kept holding your hand before making your way inside. Now you were so happy you had come here, and you would never regret it.