When he's jealous

Suho One Shots

 

"So, how do you feel?" He asked and squeezed your hand as you walked down the street. You hummed as you pretended to think really hard about his question and then turned your head towards him as you knew what you were going to say. "Like ting in my pants and throwing up in the middle of the street. Seriously how can you do this to me? I'm so nervous." You complained and pouted in the hope it might change his mind, but he stayed put with his decision. 


"Baby, you'll have to meet my members once, and the faster it's over the better right. They'll love you, just believe me." You sniffed in disbelieve and stared ahead, knowing you were nearing his dorm. Your heart felt heavier with every step you took and it you just wanted to run away again. You had never been good in meeting now people and just the thought of being in a room full with stranger who possibly couldn't like you made you go insane. But you knew how important this was for Suho so you knew you had to do this. 


You reached the dorm and you turned around to walk away again, but Suho placed his hands on your shoulder and turned you back towards the door. "Nonono, I don't think so miss. Just get inside and everything will be fine." You grumbled something in return and watched how he opened the door and grabbed your hand tightly so he could pull you inside and you couldn't escape. He took you to a place that looked like the living room and of course the whole room was filled with boys. 


They were all chatting livingly and all teasing each other like there was no tomorrow. Another one was quitly sitting in the sofa, reading a book while two other guys were sitting next to him and played a video game. But as soon as they noticed you they all stopped with what they were doing and looked at you. You swallowed nervously and popped out a smile before bringing your hand up and waving at them. "Hi." You said shortly and that was all they needed...

 
Suddenly the jumped up from their place and walked over to you, greeting you happily and firing you with all sort of questions, some even to stupid to imagine. "Noona, we're so happy we can finally meet you. Hyung keeps talking about you and it's horrible if we don't know how you look like while he tells us all those things." Your cheeks turned red as you listened to them and you immediately noticed that these men were hyperactive. They wanted to know everything about you and about your relationship with Suho. 


But soon enough you began to feel comfortable with these guys, you felt accepted and appreciated so there was no need to be nervous anymore. You were sitting on the couch with a drink in your hand and you were surrounded by guys who were still listening to all your stories carefully. "But noona, why did you go with hyung then?" Sehun asked and you smiled at him. "Because he seemed like a good guy who only wanted to help me." You explained and they all made the little "Oooohhh..." sound. 


"Noona, will you play with me? Kai always beats me and it gets borring." Tao asked and you shot him a smirk. "Who sais that I'm not beating you neither?" Everyone started laughing but soon you found yourself playing a game with Tao, actually even forgetting about your boyfriend. He was standing in the back of the room, a little lost because his girlfriend was indeed in his dorm, but she was playing with someone else. He didn't like it that he was ignored like this but he also didn't want to ruin your fun. 


Chen suddenly came up to you and hugged your arm, asking you to cook for him since Suho had told him you were a good cook. Immediately the whole group was asking you to make them something to eat and you giggled. Suho felt his blood boil as he watched how s were getting a little too close to you and found that the fun had taken long enough for today. He stormed in between s and pulled you from the couch back to his room and locked the door. 


You blinked a few times as you looked at your tensed boyfriend who crossed his arms over his chest and gave you an annoyed look. "You're jealous." You said while pointing your finger at him and you saw how his cheeks turned pink. "And you're having too much fun with guys who aren't your boyfriends." He continued but you couldn't start an argument over this, it was much too cute to see him this overprotective. "Oppa, don't worry. I'm just trying to get your members to like me so I can stay your girlfriend for as long as you want." You threw your arms around his waist and pecked his chin. 


Suho smiled relieved and chuckled while embracing you. "Okay, maybe I overreacted just a little." He admitted and you arched your eyebrow. "Just a little? You dragged me away from them without giving any explanation. Don't be surprised if they're all standing at the door right now, listening to everything we're saying." Suho's eyes widened as he turned around and opened the door, one arm still tightly wrapped around your waist. 
 

As soon as the door opened you started laughing, because indeed all of them were standing there with a serious surprised expression because you guys had opened the door. They were all thinking of what to say until Chen spoke first. "Noona, make us food." He said again and you shook your head but looked up only to see your boyfriend smiling. 

 


Requested by VIPistheHottest