When you fight because he's stressed

Suho One Shots

 

It had been a long day which hadn't seemed to end. Each problem after another and they were all just as difficult to be solved. They all made the actions stop and the longer it took everyone to take care of them the longer it took before everyone could go back to their places and start over once again. There had seemed to be a million things wrong with the set today and the director was furious at all the people who had helped to build them. Of course it wasn't their fault that the set had a tough day and they did their best to solve things but they also couldn't do anything more than doing their best.
 

You sat down on your chair for the so maniest time again, you had sat here for much too many times already today. In the little break you had you took your phone and expected to have a text from Suho who would probably be home by now. But when you looked at it you saw that he hadn't contacted you at all, you hadn't heard anything from him all day and it made you a little bit worried. Normally he always texted you to ask how work was and especially to see if you were alright if you weren't home yet at this hour to know if nothing had happened and where you were. But since he didn't called nor texted you it did worry you a bit about where he was or if he was okay.

 

Almost your finger had pushed the button to call him but it stopped midway. What if he was just really busy right now or in the middle of something important, you couldn't just call him without a good reason right? For a while you just stated ahead while turning your phone around in your hands, thinking about what you were going to do. "Are you okay ______-ah?" Minho asked as he sat down on his chair beside yours and grabbed his water bottle. He was just as stressed as you about this whole situation because he also couldn't go home while he had another schedule tomorrow and had to get out of bed early.

 

Yes, that's right, you were working together with the one and only Lee Minho. In fact, you had the honor to play his girlfriend and to kiss him on the cheeks twice. A dream for many girls in this world and you had also been excited about it, although Suho had seemed less enthusiastic about it. And of course you understood, he was hot and every woman loved him, it was normal for him to be a little jealous but Suho trusted you and he didn't have to worry, he was the only one you loved. "I'm fine, just haven't heard anything from my boyfriend all day. I'm a little bit worried about him." You told him and he nodded while swallowing the water that was in his mouth at the moment so he could talk to you.

 

"Then why don't you give him a call, I'm sure he we'll like to hear that you're worried about him." He said and you smiled up at him. Maybe he was right, Suho didn't always have to be the one to worry and the one who called first right, you could be first as a change. "You're right, thanks Minho-ah" You said and he nodded at you with a friendly smile before he stood up and left again to see if they were almost ready to roll again. In the meantime you finally dialed the number of your boyfriend and held the phone beside your ear, waiting for him to answer it.

 

You didn't exactly know why but you felt kind of nervous about this, but the feeling was pushed away when you heard Suho's lovely voice greet you. "Hey Myunie, are you home already?" You asked and you could hear him sigh at the other end of the line, it made you frown a little. Why was he already sighing, the conversation had just started, you had only asked one question. "_______-ah, did you really call me to ask me that? I thought it was something important. Listen, some people have to work very hard and they don't have time to be called for those kind of questions okay, people like me for example. I'm very happy for you that you're already home and I want to be too but I can't okay. Now I have to go and don't disturb me anymore."

 

A beep followed, telling you that he had just bluntly hung up on you. That bastard, why the hell did he just say all of those things? You weren't even home yourself and you were also still working very hard but you had made time for him to ask him how he was doing and to call him, but apparently that had been for nothing, because what did you get in return? You got scolded because you had called him, because you had disturbed his important job, well, you were sorry for that and you would never do it again. "Hey, they fixed it! Are you coming? Let's handle with this thing for today." Minho said and you nodded as you grabbed your script and threw your phone to the side, it wasn't like you would still need it tonight.

 

When your work was finally done and you had filmed everything to be back on schedule, the director finally let you go home and he even added an apology to it, and that was something that rarely came over his lips. Happy that you had gotten at least that you grabbed your bag and said goodbye to all the other staff who has also suffered from this day. When you looked down at your phone your eyes widened a bit, you had at least ten missed calls and they were all from the same person. Ever since the recording had started again you had never really had any time to check your phone again so this was the result. While shacking your head you walked towards the exit, you hadn't forgotten how mean he had been to you on the phone and you were still very pissed, he deserved these missed calls.

 

When you were about to push the doors open they suddenly opened by themselves and a man appeared in front of you, one you knew all too well. Suho caught his breath and tried to gain some energy again after running for so long. When he seemed to have everything under control again he grabbed your arm and pulled you against his chest before you had any time to react. "Why didn't you pick up the phone? Did you know how worried I was when I figured out you weren't home?" He said, his voice muted by your hair. You frowned, even though he had ran over here you were still very angry and you weren't going to forgive him this easily. "Well, you didn't sound so worried when I called you." Was what you said in reply as you pushed yourself away from him and crossed your arms over your chest while giving him a glare.

 

He looked at you apologetically and sighed before sitting down in one of the chairs. "You're right, you didn't deserve that. I'm sorry for saying that to you, it's just... I'm so stressed lately and with everything that's going on I kind of freaked out and I took it out on you, I'm really sorry jagi. Can you please forgive me?" he asked as he looked up at you from under his eye lashed and shot you the cutest pout you had ever seen. How could you ever stay angry at such an adorable man? "You better be nice next time I call you." he smiled and nodded as he took your hand and finally took you home after this horrible day to have some cuddle time with your boyfriend.

 


Requested by Nnaana