When you can't study

Suho One Shots

 

You were sitting in your room, behind your desk, getting frustrated. You tapped on your papers with your pencil and stared at the words on your paper. You were a great studied, you were smart and always got great results. Something like this had never happened to you before. You were staring at your paper, reading the sentences over and over again but you just couldn't memorize them. You had already forgotten them again after a couple seconds and it made you want to pull your hair and scream. Why wasn't anything working, why wasn't anything going the way you wanted it to.
 

You groaned and dropped your head in your hands, close to the edge of giving up. But you couldn't give up, because then you would fail. "Jagi, are you okay?" You turned your chair to the other side of the room and eyes your boyfriend who was sitting on the bed, reading something on his phone. "No!" You said firmly and he lifted his eyebrows in surprise. "What's wrong?" He climbed off the bed and made his way to your desk and kneeled down in front of you. "I just can't remember anything." You whispered and tears threatened to fall. You were feeling like a failure at this moment and felt really weak.

 

"Hey, sshhh, don't cry." He placed his hands on your knees and rubbed them to keep you from crying. "It's okay, everybody has a bad day, it happens." You frowned and shook your head. "But it never happens to me." He chuckled at your answer and tugged your arm so you raised from your chair. He stole your place and pulled you on his lap. "Listen, these things happen. You've been studying this hard these days, your brain needs a break." You wanted to argue him but he stopped you. "No but's, you're on a break now." He said and wrapped his arms around waist, making sure that you couldn't go anywhere.

 

"You know, you're not really helping me." You said grumpy and he chuckled at your attitude. "Wait for it." He pushed you back up and followed right after you. You though you could be smarted than him and wanted to sat back down but he had figured you out already. You shrieked and he lowered himself and grabbed your legs before he swung you over his shoulder on one smooth movement. "Suho!" You protested and tried to break free but couldn't because then you would fall on the floor. You angrily slapped his but he just laughed.

 

He placed you down on the couch and you glared at him. He just ignored you and pretended like there was nothing going on. "To help you, you're going to help me." He pushed your guitar in your hands and took place beside you. "I've a writer’s block and I have to finish this song before tomorrow. As my smart girlfriend you will help me right." You opened your mouth to say no but he interrupted you again and pecked your cheek. "You're the best!" Your eyes narrowed and you sighed, realizing there was nothing you could still do about it. This boyfriend of yours was just as stubborn as you, so this was a not ending battle.

 

He told you his ideas and you left of where he got stuck, playing some noted on your guitar and sending him into some different ways. You two tried to think about the text and had a little argument about it. You ended pinned down against the couch by your pissed boyfriend. "You know, this is so annoying." He remarked and you couldn't do different than nodding, since he was right. He hovered over you and intertwined your fingers together above your head. "Anyway, my writers block is over now, I should thank you." He pecked your lips and pulled you up with him.

 

"Now why don't you try to study again and thank me afterwards." You frowned and he chuckled. "I only did it because I love you." He said innocent and grabbed your face in his hands and pressed kissing all over your face, ending on your lips. He leaded you back to the bedroom and you both returned to your previous places. He looked at you from the bed with a grin as you started reading where you had left off. Your jaw dropped as you turned and Suho moved his eyebrows playfully. "Thank you." You muttered and he laughed as you started studying again.