When he saves you from your father part 2/4

Suho One Shots

 

Suho had brought you to his place because he had refused to bring you back to your own. You had begged him to bring you home but secretly you were happy that he had said no. The last place you wanted to be right now was with your father. You just wanted to have a moment for yourself even though you knew that it wouldn't last long. You still had no idea or you had to be happy that Suho had found you on that bridge or not. 


Suho led you to his room and carefully put you down on the bed, like you were a breakable doll in his hands which he had to be very cautious with. You didn't mind, it felt good to be treated nicely for once. "Do you want something to eat?" He asked when he said down next to you. The way he looked at you made your whole body tingle and warm up. "No thank you." You whispered back and you saw how his eyebrows met in the middle of his face. "I'm still going to get you something." He stood up again but immediately your hand shot up and grabbed his wrist. He looked down at you with a confused look. "Thank you." 


A smile appeared on his face and it made his eyes lit up in a way you had never seen before. "No problem, why don't you go and take a shower while I prepare the food?" He suggested and nodded to the door on the opposite side of the room, where probably the bathroom was. You hesitated but he grabbed your hands and pulled you up without listening to your final anwser. "Just go, I don't mind at all. I'll get you some clothes and i'll put them in front of the door." He then slowly pushed you forward so you were standing right before the door. He smiled again before he let go of your hands and walked to the other door, the one to exit the room. 


While swallowing hard you opened the bathroom door and made your way inside. You could've sworn that at the moment he had let go of your hands that you had felt lonely. This man made you feel like you weren't alone anymore in this big, scary world. He made you feel like there was still a light on the other side of the tunnel. It was weird, you already knew him for such a long time, but you had never noticed before, and now you wished you had. Then you wouldn't have felt so alone for all this time because then you would have had someone to run to. Although it felt wrong to bother him with all your problems so you weren't sure or you would have done that. 


You quickly undressed and jumped under the shower without looking into the mirror. Since the time had passed mirrors had became your biggest enemies. You didn't want to see your own body anymore, even not a glimpse of it. You didn't want to see what your father had done to you this time. You were disgusted of yourself, detested yourself. Your body wasn't the same anymore just as your mind and soul weren't. Your father had left scars on you which would never heal again and you would have to carry them with you for the rest of your life. 


When you were finished showering you opened the door of the bathroom and saw that Suho still wasn't back. But he had been here after you had gone into the bathroom because there was a pile of clothes lying neatly folded at your feet. A small smile traveled over your lips as you picked it up and closed the door again. It was one of his oversized shirts and a pair of socks. You quickly got dressed but immediately noticed that you couldn't go out like this. The shirt covered the most important body parts but they didn't cover all your bruises and blue spots. How would Suho react if he saw you like this? You were looking horrible and the fact that you already knew that yourself said enough. 


You sat down on the closed toilet and pulled your legs up so you were looking like a little ball. The tears started to flow again which you were surprised of. You were surprised that you still had so many tears left because you had already cried so much today. You had no idea how long you stayed there, sitting there on the toilet, but suddenly a knock on the door made you jump a little. "_______, are you okay in there?" It was Suho's voice and it sounded worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." You anwsered but cursed yourself because your voice broke in the middle of your sentence. "Are you crying? Did you get hurt?" You heard that he was panicking and it made your heart flutter. "No..." 


"I'm sorry, but I'm gonna come in." He said and before you had realised what he had said and could pull your mouth open to protest he had already opened the door. He looked down on you, who was still sitting on the toilet. And then, before you could blink he rushed over to you and crouched down beside you. "Why are you crying?" He asked with a concerned expression and you shook your head, you couldn't tell him. He sighed and his eyes accidentally slipped to your bare arm, where a hand was able to be seen. He gasped when he saw the bruise and you shivered when his fingertips moved upwards your arm and stopped at the spots. "I had no idea it was this bad." He muttered and raised from his lowered position so he could stand in front of you. 


His hands traveled up your legs, checking or you were hurt there too. Never your eyes left his face, you were ready to find that look of disgust on his face, but it never appeared. Your eyes widened when he extened his hand to you and you accepted it so he could pull you up. You felt like you couldn't breath as he placed his hands on the first button of your shirt. He kept looking you in the eye while he loosened the fabric which was covering your body, wanting to know or he had to stop or not, but you could only look back at him with a blank expression. 


The last button popped open and at this moment you were very happy that you were still wearing your bra. Slowly, without any unexpected movements, he parted the shirt and looked down to the body you hadn't seen anymore since a very long time. You watched how he bit his lip and how tears jumped in his eyes. He placed his hand on your ribs, where a big bruise was left behind from last night. "I'm sorry." He whispered and you frowned. "Why should you be sorry?" He looked up again and his eyes locked with yours. "Because I didn't know." His hands moved up so they were covering your cheeks and you felt how his thumbs your skin. "I'm sorry because I didn't protect you, but from now on, I will." 
 

You had no idea what to say, but words weren't necessary anymore after he brought his head closer to yours. Your eyes became big as you felt his hot breath on your face. "I'll never let this happen to you again." He muttered and a tear fell from his eyes as he closed them before pushing his soft lips on yours. To say that you were surprised was a underestimation, you were shocked, but in the good way. The emotions were dripping of this kiss and you felt your blood get hot. Without hesitating you kissed him back and you grabbed his shirt in between your tiny fingers. 

 

His lips felt so soft and true, something you had never experienced before. You had been kissed by a guy before, but this exceeded everything. One of Suho's hands slid to the back of your neck so he could deepen the kiss while the other one traveled down to rest on your lower back. Your hands didn't move, you felt comfortable of where they were but out of reflex you tiptoed so you could press your lips even more on his. He angled his head a little to the right and you did the same. His lips moved over yours like they were made for each other and his body chaped against yours like they fitted like two puzzle pieces. 


You had no idea how long you stood there, kissing the life out of each other and making out like two people who didn't had to care about anything, but it felt too good to stop. Sometimes Suho would pull back, but just long enough so he could catch his breath and then he would dive in again and attack your lips lovingly. But you both knew that you couldn't keep standing there in the bathroom so you pulled away and panted after another long and hot kiss. He stared at you with a big smile on his face as he combed your hair out of your face with his hands. "From now on I'll protect you." He whispered and for the first time this night you smiled back at him. 


After closing up your shirt again he led you back to his bed and laid you down on it. "Do you still want to eat?" He asked again and you shook your head. "No, I'm not hungry." You yawned and Suho chuckled and pulled the blankets over the both of you. "But you are tired, just go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." You lifted you head and looked at him. "Thank you Suho-ah." You mumbled and he slid his hand over your cheek. "Anything for you." He pulled your lips down to his for one more passionate kiss and then he rested your head on his chest. You sighed in content as you felt how his strong arms circled around your waist to pull you as close to him as possible. You were sure you were going to sleep well tonight. 

 


Requested by VIP_Princess