When you first meet

Suho One Shots

 

'Where the hell are you going? Stop!' Your mind screamed to you but you couldn't listen, all you could do was run. You were already running for such a long time now that you were covered in sweat and you were completely out of breath. But you couldn't do what your mind told you to do, you were to afraid. So you had to keep going and even if it would kill you, you would never stop.


You pushed all the wood and branches out of the way and made sure not to trip over any plants that stuck out. You climbed over fallen trees as fast as you could and did everything you could to keep your lead. If you would only slow down for one minute he could catch you and he would take you again, and you couldn't go back there anymore. Not now you had tasted freedome again and you had smelled nature. 


scratches were all over your legs and arms and your feet were bleeding because you weren't wearing any shoes. You were going through much of pain right now but even that couldn't stop you, you would deal with that after you knew he wasn't following you anymore. You made a big turn to your left and just kept moving, one leg after another, keeping your balance. 


How did you get caught up into this horrible situation? Well, a year ago a man had kidnapped you and he had isolated you from the outside world. Now you had escaped while he was out to the super market and now he was here to get you back again. You had run off into the woods and that was where you still were at this moment. Your lungs were hurting from all the short breaths you took without taking a break or drinking any water. You had no idea how long you were still going to be able to keep this up. 


Then everything you had hoped for crashed down in front of your own eyes. Right in front of you, there was a cliff and the other end of it was much too far for you to reach, you couldn't jump or you would die. Your breath fastened again because of the panick and you knew your attacker was nearing you. You weren't going back there, then, you'd rather die. You turned towards the cliff and made yourself ready for your last jump, your last stride. 


But then something sprung in your way and it blocked you. It was huge and brown plus it was really puffy and soft as you ran against it and fell back onto your . You looked up in surprise and then flinched in fear. There was a werewolf standing right in front of you and you coudn't help but start crying. "Please don't hurt me." You sobbed as he turned his head towards you and pointed his eyes on yours. 


You heard the trees move and another shock of fear rushed through your body, he was going to get you. You wheezed as you scribbled back up again and searched for a way out. Then you were caught off guard again by the wolf as he made a wailing sound and crouched down, as if he was telling you to get onto his back. You frowned but then noticed that this animal was your only way out an you had no other choice than to trust him. 


You climbed on his back and put your arms tightly around him like you were hugging him, and than you just hoped that he wouldn't eat you or something. You shrieked softly when he started running and you saw how the trees around you moved so fast that watching it made you dizzy so you lowered your face into his pelt and noticed that he smelled really good. How could a werewolf smell like perfume and cologne? You were still wondering about all these little strange things about this wolf as he stood still and shook a little, motioning you had to get off of him. 


You quickly listened to him because you didn't want to get hurt and put both of your feet back on the ground. You wheezed in pain and changed into a sitting position. Your feet were looking horrible and it surely would take a while before the were healed. Well, at least you were no longer in the woods but inside of a rock, this wolf had saved your life and you knew you had to be grateful. You looked up at him and noticed that he was staring at you.You shot him a smile and lifted your hand slowly, guiding it to his head. "Thank you doggy." You whispered and you caressed his head and he tilted it so you could reach him easier. 


He seemed to enjoy this and you couldn't help but giggle. This animal was not like the ones you always saw in the movies. This one was cute and sweet, like a real pet. But you knew that you couldn't stay here forever even though he made you feel safe. You had to get home and tell everyone you were okay, after a year. You pulled yourself up at the wall and gave the wolf one last pat before walking out. You had to find to beginning of these woods and then hopefully you would get to a road. Maybe there was one good person who would take you home? 


So you just began to walk again, but this time not as fast. You had no need to hurry right now, your kidnapper was gone and you were going to be okay. But then you heard some foodsteps coming your way and you held in your breath while hiding behind a tree. Your heart raced again and you were starting to panick. "Excuse me? Are you lost?" You let out a little squeal at the voice and quickly turned around just to see a friendly guy from around your age standing in front of you. 


"Y-yes." You stuttered and hoped that he was willing to help you. "My car is right over there, I'll take you home if you want." He said and shot you a wonderful smile. "That would be great." You smiled back at him, so happy he had found you but frowned when he reached out for you. You stepped back and he hesitated for a second. "I just thought it might be easier for you if I'd carry you. Your feet are looking quite painful and I wouldn't want you to damage them even more." You softened from the moment he had said that and nodded, allowing him to come closer to you. 


He scooped you up into his arms and carried you to his car, bridal style. His arms were soft and strong, they made you feel like you could handle the world. But then you suddenly smelled his shirt and it was a smell you would never forget again. It was the same parfume as the one of your rescuer, the wolf. You slowly lifted your gaze towards his and watched how he looked straight back into your eyes. The way he looked at you, it was the same, he was that wolf. "I'm Suho by the way." He said with a gentle smile and you couldn't bring yourself to feel scared of him. This man, or animal, or whatever, he was your guardian angel and you knew you had to be grateful. 


Without hesitating you brought your hand up to his hair and through it. Suho froze for a second and gave you a look you couldn't describe. "You're just as soft while you're human do you know that?." You whispered and smiled at him. "Thank you Suho-ah, thank you for saving me." He relaxed and knew that you had figured out it had been him, but he didn't seem to care. Normally he had to keep this a secret or he would get punished, but he didn't care, not this time.
 

"I just couldn't let you jump, your life was to valuable to loose." He said while staring ahead but you laid you head against his chest and enjoyed the feeling he gave you. "Please don't leave me." You muttered before dozing off into a deep slumber. Suho tightened his grip around you and smiled down at your figure. "I won't, I'll stay with you forever."

 


Requested by KpopLoverLella