When you fall asleep in the car together

Suho One Shots

 

You and Suho were sitting in the back seat of the car while your parents were in the front. Your dad was driving you back home happily while holding hands with your mother. You were lying against Suho's chest and were staring out of the window, watching how the dark landscape passed by. Suho was leaning his head on yours as his arms were wrapped around you comfortably. 


You had been to a family party and your parents had invited Suho to come, what had made you extremely happy. But after many questions from other family members and a lot of chatting you were both exhausted and you just wanted to go home. The last hour had been an hour too much and your mom her last glass of wine had been a glass too much, which meant she was a little too bubbly for the hour of the day. 


You ignored her talking and looked up at your boyfriend. He returned your gaze and smiled at you. In his eyes you saw he was just as tired as you were, but of course he was never goign to ask your mother to shut up, not even in the friendly way. He wanted your parents to like him and now that that was the case he didn't want to ruin it. 


You poffed your cheeks and he chuckled softly, trying not to catch the attention of the once in the front. You kicked off your heels and snuggled your legs up the seat, making yourself comfortable. Suho let you cuddle into his chest and hugged you softly, feeling really relaxed in this position. You sighed in content and closed your eyes, your sleep overflowing you. It didn't take long for you to fall into a slumber, your mom her talking now completely fading into the background. 


Suho smiled as he studied your peaceful face, enjoying the moment. His arms circled themselves around your shoulders, hiding you in his hold. He laid his cheek of your hair and did the same as you, he closed his eyes and drifted off, listening to the sound of the car and your steady breathing. You didn't have a clue that your boyfriend was sleeping too and that the sight of you two was just adorable. But there was someone who did notice that. 


Your mom turned around in her seat to check on you two, because it was really quiet in the back. She spotted you an Suho sleeping cutely into each other's arms, both smiling slightly. "Omo, yeobo, that's the sweetest thing." She whispered against your dad and hit his arm repeatingly, almost forgetting he was still driving. Your dad looked into the rearview mirror and a smile crept over his face. He liked Suho, even though the thought of you being someone else his girl scared him. He was a good guy and your father would totally agree if Suho would ever ask for your hand. He was happy you had found someone who loved you just as much as you loved him. 


Your mom began to rummage in her purse and quickly grabbed her camera, wanting the seal this moment. "Okay, this is going to be the most adorable picture ever." She giggled and positioned the camera before pushing on the button to make a picture. But of course your mom wouldn't be your mom if everything went right. She had forgotten to turn off the flash and the whole car lit up because of that. 


You wheezed and Suho groaned as you both got shocked and woke up from the incident. "." You mom cooed and your father shook his head but couldn't retain his chuckle. You opened your eyes and saw her sitting with the camera still pointing at you. "Mom?!" You wailed and hid yourself in Suho's chest. He just blinked his eyes in surprise, trying to proceed what had just happened. "Oh don't mock honey, look how beautiful you two are." She showed you the picture and Suho smiled cheesily. 


"Would you mind sending it to me?" He asked and your jaw dropped in disbelieve. "What? I need a new background for my phone." He explained and you pouted with a blush on your cheeks. Suddenly everyone started laughing and the mood seemed to lid up a little in the car. "You see it was a good idea." Your mom said and you shook your head at her sillyness. You then turned your head to Suho and found him already staring at you. "You're so cute while you're sleeping." He whispered and you smiled before pushing your lips on his. Suho kissed you back and the moment seemed perfect until...FLASH... "Mom! Give me that camera!"