When he confesses his feelings towards you part 3/3

Suho One Shots

 

You checked yourself in the mirror one last time. You had no idea why but you found that you had done a good job. Your hair was flat and styled out and it was hanging over your shoulder and back. You had replaced your glasses by some lenses and your eyes stood out much better now. You had put on some make up what caused that your face looked more alive and healthy. You wondered or people would recognise you if you would go like this. 


But of course the thing you found the prettiest about yourself tonight was your dress. It suited your eyes perfectly and it matched the color of your skin the way no other dress could have done. You couldn't have chosen a better one yourself. It was a long dress which followed the curves of your body so it showed of your model. The top was covered with little diamonds which broke into every color of the rainbow as soon as any light fell on them. You were in love with this dress and no matter was would happed tonigh you would keep it in your closet forever. 


You lifted your head and looked at the clock on the wall. There were only 2 minutes left and you wondered or he was a guy who came stipt on time or a couple minutes to late. You actually prefered a guy who came on time because that was just how it was supposed to be. You also made sure you were on time at a arrangement so you found that others had to do the same thing. 


While you were thinking about all of these thing the bell rang. You jumped a little and grabbed your purse before rushing out of the bathroom. Right now you were so nervous that you were sure that your heart was about to explode. You were only a few steps away from the front door and your palms were feeling kind of sweaty. You could still back out, you could just not open the door and wait until he would walk away. But if you thought about all the efforts you did to make yourself up you didn't want to do that anymore. 


You were just going to give it a shot. If you didn't try it you wouldn't know it right? If it turned out badly you would just cry over it and never return to that school again so you would never have to face Suho again. The least you could do right now was trying to make this thing work and to make an amazing evening of it. Besides you really wanted to know why Suho had done all of this and if you wouldn't open that door you would never know. 


You took another deep breath and counted to three inside of your head before reaching for the door handle and pushing it down. You swung the door open and revealed yourself while looking down to the ground. You were to embarrased to look up at first but after a while you lifted your head. As soon as your eyes locked with his you saw how he gasped and how his eyes widened in shock. "W-Wauw." He stuttered and blushed slightly because he was drooling over you right in front of your face. 


He wasn't looking so bad himself. He was wearing a very nice suit and the flower in the pocket of his blazer matched your dress what made you look like a real couple. He was looking very neat and very catered as always. His hair was brushed back and made the curves of his face come out perfectly. If you had to describe him in one word you could say that he looked hot, insanely hot even, but those were two words. 


"You're looking really pretty ______-ah." He said with a cute smile on his face. You were happy that he had finally broken this silence. You cleared your throat before anwsering him. "You're looking very good yourself." His smile became bigger before he held his arm up so you could link yours through it. He walked you to his car and opened the door for you. "After you my lady." You blushed like an idiot as you stepped into the car and heard how he closed the door behind you. He ran around the car and took place in the drivers seat. 


The car ride was silent but strangely enough it felt comfortable. It wasn't awkward not to speak because Suho gave you the feeling that he was okay with it. There was no urge to speak and to talk about unimportantthings. At this moment you were still happy you had opened that door. You just hoped that you would still feel the same after you arrived at school. 


When Suho parked the car that was the time when you started to get nervous again. Suho unfastened his seat belt and looked at you when you didn't do the same. "Don't worry, it's going to be fine." He said with a tone in his voice which you couln't recognize. You sighed and slowly your hand pushed the button so your seat belt came loose. Suho smiled happily at you and then stepped out so he could open your door again. He helped you out of the car and arm in arm you walked to the entrance of the school. 


"No matter what anyone says, don't forget that you look amazing okay?" Your gaze flew to his and your cheeks burned again. The first people came in sight and you instantly saw how pretty those girls were. When you neared them they gave you a confused look, like they had no idea who you were. You both walked past them and they didn't even say something to you what made you feel really good. 


You wanted to walk inside of the building, like you were suppost to do, but Suho stopped you by pulling your arm gently. "I have to show you something else first." He said, reading your facial expression. This time he grabbed your hand and you were shocked when you noticed how warm and soft it was. He led you to the back of the school and then suddenly he stopped. "I'm sorry, but you can't look just yet." He chuckled a little and swung a black blindfold in front of your face. "I'm afraid I'll have to make sure you can't see anything." 


You couldn't help but giggle, your first one of tonight and Suho froze behind you before a big smile appeared on his face. It was so nice to hear that you were happy and it caused him to feel the same. After he had checked that you truly weren't able to see anything he pushed you forward, making that your back touched his chest. You must say that it took a while before he stopped moving and held you by your shoulders so you stood still. "Are you ready to know why I did all of this?" He whispered in your ear and you got goosebumps all over your body. "Y-yes." You stuttered and he chuckled. "Okay, here we go." 


The fabric disappeared and you blinked your eyes a few times so they could adjust again. Suho stood next to you as he pushed on a small button in his hands what made hundreds of little light lit up the grass court and made you gasp for air. Soon you saw that the lights formed words and when you figured that out tears jumped in your eyes. All together they formed the three words you had always wanted to hear from a guy, they spelled, 


I like you 


You stared at the scene in front of you with an open mouth and disbelieve spread all over your face. "This is why I asked you, why I did all of this." Because he spoke you remembered that Suho was still there so you quickly turned your head to look at him. "But why? I've never been nice to you." You muttered, tears now streaming down your cheeks. "I don't know, it's just that every time you smile that I feel like I can handle the world. Every time you talk back to me and I hear your voice I feel like it shows me the way. You're so beautiful and it makes me so sad that you don't see it youself. But if you don't then from now on I'll be there to tell you that everyday. I like you, for who you are and I know it's weird but it's the truth." 


He cupped your wet cheeks with his hands and kissed your tears away with his soft lips. "I already fell for you since the first time I saw you and you have no idea how happy I felt everyday that I could talk to you after school and that I knew you would listen to me no matter how boring it was what I told you." You giggled and shook your head, now willing to open up to him. "It wasn't boring, I actually really liked your stories." He smiled and shrugged, not really caring about that now. "And...I like you too." 


This made his brows jump up in surprise and his mouth cornors crull upwards. "Really?" You nodded shyly and he pulled you against his chest for a tight hug. When he released you you could stare straight into his eyes and drown into those brown oceans. "The way those lights make your eyes twinkle..." He muttered and again you blushed. He chuckled when he saw your warmed face. "You're cute when you are embarrassed."
 

You added a pout and he pinched your cheeks gently before taking your hand in his. "Let's get inside, I want to dance with my girlfriend." A smile crept over your face and you nodded. You were so happy that you had come and nothing could still ruin this evening. The man you loved, loved you back and now everything seemed so logical. Finally, you were happy.

 


Requested by oncemelody