When he saves you from your father part 1/4

Suho One Shots

 

You were walking down the street, tears still rolling down your cheeks. It was underestimated to say that you were feeling sad because you were feeling much worse than that. Your life was a hell and it was all your father's fault. You kept walking and walking through the dark night, searching for a place where you could just sit and think about nothing. Your eyes landed on a bridge, it was above a river and it looked really peacefull. You sat down on the edge, your legs over the bridge and you started to think back about everything that had happened to you. 


It all had started 2 years ago, at the day that your mother had passed away. You and your mom had been really close, like best friends. One day she had been diagnosed with cancer and the doctor had said that she had waited to long and that there was nothing they could still do about it. So from that day on you had watched how your mom her health had got worse and worse, until she had been in the state that she couldn't even open anymore to say something, even though she had really wanted to. 


She had died on the 18 of february, and from that day on your dad had just snapped. He had become a total different person and a true . He blamed you for your mother's dead and did everything to make your life miserable. He had started drinking and come home drunk every evening. It had started with insults, and those had already made you feel terrible. It was awful to hear how your own father told you that you had killed your own mother and day after day you had started to hate yourself more and more. 


After a couple months your dad had decided that insults weren't good enough anymore as a punishment for what you had done. So he began to hit you and hurt you physically. He would leave bruises everywhere except on your face, so others wouldn't notice it. It was horrific to get home after school everyday, knowing what was waiting for you when you got home. You wanted to run away, hide somewhere in a little corner and cry. There was no one who you could ask for help, because if you would tell someone your father would kill you. 


You became depressed because of everything that was going on with you. You had to search for a way to express your feelings and since you couldn't share them with anyone you expressed them on yourself. Cutting yourself had been something you said you would never do, but now it seemed like it was the only way out. You didn't eat that much anymore as you used to because there was no one to sit across of you at the table. It only made you realise how pathetic and lonely you were so in these last couple of months you had lost lots of weight. 


There was only one person in this entire world who you still trusted and who you still wanted to spend your days with, and that person was Suho. He was a guy who had once found you on a bench at night, crying your heart out. He had comforted you and since that moment you had become friends. But even him you had never told the whole story. He knew about your mom and he knew that you and your father didn't have such a good relationship but it stopped there. You just couldn't tell him because you were scared that he wouldn't want to be your friend anymore if he did know. 


Loud sobs were now breaking free out of your throat while all of those bad memories were going through your mind. Because you were so deeply lost in your own thoughts you didn't hear your phone buzz in your bag. You stared down on the water, it seemed so peacefull. What if you would end it now, would there be anyone who would miss you? Your dad would be happy, because than you would finally be gone. You smirked and then slowly stood up so you were standing on the egde of the bridge. No one would look for you anyway. 


You were about to spring when suddenly someone caused you to stop. "_______!" You knew that voice, and you knew that now you would never be able to jump anymore. "_______, stop!" You turned around and looked down on Suho, who was standing right in front of you. "What are you doing? Get down." He said and reached out his hand to you. You shook your head while tears still streamed down. "Please come down and then we'll talk about it. You don't have to do it this way." The crack in his voice was audible and he took another step closer to you. "Please ______-ah, don't leave me." He begged and that caused you to break down completely. 


He took advantage of that moment and quickly pulled you down. He held you firmly against his chest as you cried really hard. "It's okay, you're okay now." He muttered in your ear while rubbing your back. "I j-just can't take it a-anymore." You mumbled and he held you tighter. "It'll be alright." His arm remained around your shoulder as he pulled you with him to his car. You had no idea where he was going to take you but you didn't care, as long as he didn't brought you home you didn't care. 

 


Requested by VIP_Princess