When you give each other a present

Suho One Shots

 

You tapped your foot on the floor nervously, unpaitently waiting for the elevator to come up to your level. This thing was so damn slow that you would probably had been faster if you had walked and had taken the stairs, but you were in a lazy mood today.You heard the little bell ring and your face cleared up as the doors opened for you, inviting you in. You stepped into the cramped box and pushed the bottun zero. 


Your apartment block was really big. It counted 15 levels and you were so happy you didn't have one at the very top. If the elevator was broken you had to use the stairs, and if you would have lived on florr number 15 you would have been death by now. No, you lived on floor 3, close by the ground. The bell rang again and the same actions repeated themselves so you could this time step out of the elevator, walking through the hall without looking back. 


You walked through the large doors which were separating you from the outside world. It was hot and sunny today, so you were dressed lightl You enjoyed the feeling of wearing a skirt, your legs free to breath instead of being trapped in the tight fabric of your skinny jeans. You were on your way to a very well known restaurant. Or at least it was well known to you. It was the place where you had met the man of your life exactly 6 months ago. 


Because you both found that being together for a half year needed a celebration you were going to have diner there. You giggled as you remembered the first time you had seen him in that restaurant, staring at you as if he couldn't believe his eyes. He hadn't made a move as s hadn't pushed him over to you, and you were happy they had done that. You stopped at the crosswalk, noticing that the light was red and you couldn't walk over it now. As you stood still you over thought that day again, that day you had met Suho. 


>> Flashback <<


"Here is your order miss." You looked up to the waiter and shot him a polite smile as he put your hot choco down in front of you on the table. "Thank you." You said happily and he smiled at your reaction before nodded and walking back to his counter. You took the mug in between your hands and felt how it warmed your frozen hands. You always took a hot chocolate since you couldn't handle the strong smell of coffee. You focussed your eyes back on your book as you sipped from your drink, almost burning your tongue in the process. 


You turned the page and started at the top as you heard someone whisper something, but not quiet enough for you not to hear it. "Hyung, stop staring at her like that, you look like a creep." You heard a man voice say and you looked up to see who he was talking to. Your eyes locked with those of a cute boy who was sitting at the corner of his table which he was sharing with many of his friends. You didn't know who he was, but still you crulled your mouth corners up into your usual smile and gave him a friendly nod. The guy blushed deeply and nodded back before lowering his eyes onto the wooden table. 


You pursed your lips as you noticed his shy reaction and saw how his friends began teasing him. You figured out he was the guy and he had been staring at you. The hot chocolate in front of you was already forgotten as you tried to focus on your book again, but you couldn't concentrate. The thought that that handsome guy was interested at you made your heart flutter. You didn't get that much attention from the other side and it was kind of frustrating that your friends always had a boyfriend and you didn't. 


But now this guy was staring at you again, his eyes were moving up and down your body as if he was never going to see you again. You gulped before looking up at him for the second time and holding his gaze. He didn't look away this time and enjoyed the moment you two had eye contact. But then a guy who was sitting next to him pushed him against his arm and made him fall off his chair. "Go!" He said while pointing in your direction. You blushed and lowered your head, making that your hair covered your embarrassed face. Suddenly you heard someone clear his throat and you looked up again. The boy shot you a nervous smile as he scratched the back of his neck. "Hello, I'm...." 


>> End Flashback <<


You woke from your daydream as you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket and quickly got it out while cossing the street together with all the other people. "Suho!" You said happily as you saw who it was and he chuckled. "Hey baby, are you almost there?" He asked and you hummed in response. "Listen, I'm stuck in trafic so I'll be a little late. But order already and I'll be there before you'll have the chance to miss me." You pouted and decided to trick him. "But I miss you already." You could hear at his voice that he was pouting too now. "I'm really sorry honey, just wait for me and I'll be there soon." 


Just when you hung up you reached the restaurant. You stepped inside and breathed out as you felt the cold feeling of the airco hit you. You made you way over to the table by the window, only the tablecloth had changed, the view was still the same. You did as Suho had asked and ordered the both of you something to drink and stared out of the window while waiting for him. You closed your eyes and felt the sun shining down on you through the glass. 


"Hello beautiful, mind if I join you?" You smiled at the familiar voice and opened your eyes, just to find Suho standing in front of you. "Well, why not?" He smiled back at you as he shoved his chair back and sat down across of you. "I'm sorry for being late, there were so many people on the road today." You nodded and waved his comment away. The most important thing was that he was here right now, the rest wasn't counting. The waiter came with your drink and gave you a somewhat disappointedlook. You didn't notice, but of course your observant boyfriend did. 


"Baby, do you know him?" He nodded to that guy and you looked in his direction. He was still staring at you from behind the bar and quickly looked away as his eyes met yours. "No, I've never seen him before. Why?" Suho shrugged and gave him a small glare, you immediately noticed he was jealous. "Don't stare at him like that Joonmyun-ah, you'll give him a heart attack." You muttered and hit his hand softly to get his focus back onto you. He mumbled something but eventually did look away and then send you a grin. 


"Baby, I have a present for you." He said happily and began linto his bag. You smiled and waited a little unpatient and curious. "Here you go!" He handed you the square package and you shook it next to your head. He chuckled as he saw you excited face as you opened it and gasped when you saw what was inside. It was the most beautiful necklace you had ever seen, with the first letters of your and his name. It looked so expensive and you just felt your face drop. 


Suho noticed and became nervous as he saw your facial expression. "Y-you don't like it?" He asked a little insecure and you quickly shook your head and let out a forced laugh. "I do! I really do but..." You hesitated and then let out a deep sigh. "But my present isn't even half as good as yours." You pouted and felt a bit embarrassed. His present was so pretty, and it had probably cost him lots of money. You took your gift out of your bag and handed it to him, feeling your heart beat increase. 


You looked at his face as he opened it, and never the smile left. You stared at the book you had bought him and lowered your head as you blushed deeply. "I knew you wanted to have it...But still." You muttered and you heard his soft laugh as he grabbed you hand and gave it a squeeze. "Baby, thank you! I love it, I truly wanted to have this book. I've been looking for it for such a long time already but I couldn't find it." You nodded and looked up at him from under your lashes. He didn't look unhappy at all, but still you felt insecure.


He chuckled at your red flustered face and stood up from his chair. He pulled you up and sat down on your chair and pulled you down on his lap. "I love it, don't worry about it." He pecked your temple and you enjoyed the sudden affection he was showing towards you. "You really do?" You asked and turned your face to his. "I really do." He said convincingly and you smiled, now feeling much better. "I love  you." You mumbled and he tightened his hold around your middle. "I love you too baby." Then he captured your lips in a sweet kiss. 

 


Requsted by electricgrey