When you let him talk

Suho One Shots

 

"Ohhmyyygoood!" You screamed in your  high pitched girl voice as you neared your friends. Kai immediately blocked his ears with his hands so he didn't had to listen to your yelling. "Good morning to you too _______-ah." Xuimin smiled at you and you jumped up and down like an excited 3 year old who had just got a lolly. "We're sceniors, finally we're at the end!" You shook Jongdae's shoulders to give your statement some power. He smirked at you, probably just as happy. "After 10 months we'll finally be out of this stupid building." You sighed and felt all your stress drift away. 


It was the first day of school, which meant new teachers, new students, new friends and new problems. It was nice that at least your old friends were still in the same class as you. You were a girl who could easier comunicate with guys than with girls. Girls they were just...they always caused trouble and they were true drama queens, with guys it was totally different. Okay, it was not like you coud talk with them about all your female problems but you could trust your friends and for you that was the most important thing, trust.


"Bell!" Jongdae screamed when a buzz went off and waked the whole school grounds. "Do you have any idea where we have to go?" You asked and out of the corner of your eye you saw how Suho opened his mouth to anwser your question. "I have no idea, but who cares right?" Kai said before a word could come over Suho's lips. His mouth closed again and with a blush he lowered his gaze to the ground, hoping that no one saw his attempt to say something. You pouted, lost in thought while staring at him and Xuimin nudged your shoulder. "Like what you see ______-ah?" You sniffed nonchalantly and flipped your hair behind your shoulder. "Let's go!" 


After you had finally found your class room you all took place behind a desk. It was weird to sit here again after two months of doing nothing and being lazy but it was nice to be back though. You weren't one of those who hated school because what could you do at home? At home you would only be bored because you had nothing to do and here you could at least disturb classes and annoy teachers. You were sitting on your chair and Kai was facing you, his back to the front of the room. He was chatting with you and you almost didn't notice that the teacher had entered. "Okay class quiet!" 


Yoo looked up and there she was, your archenemy, miss Kwang. She was horrible, scary, ugly and hairy. You were sure that she had hair on placed where even men wouldn't have it. But that was not the reason why you wanted to cut her head off, no she just disliked you for one reason or another and you had no idea what you had ever done wrong except for sleeping in her class. And believe it or not but that woman may be lucky you always slept because otherwise she would hate you even more. You just weren't the person who thought before you said something, you just said it. 


She started to pass the books and Suho handed yours to you. He smiled, what made his eyes lit up in a way you had never seen before. Just at the moment he wanted to say something to you and you were about to hear his voice someone else interrupted him again. "Man, this is so boring." Jongdae said while he was looking through his book. You watched how Suho's mouth corners lowered and how he turned back to the front without saying what he had wanted to say. You slowly copied his actions but your eyes remained on him. You felt sorry for him, he was such a smart guy and he seemed so nice but he never got the chance to speak. 


Miss Kwang then finally started her class without even asking you all to introduce yourselves, but it was not like you had excepted anything else from her, she didn't give a damn about who you were. You saw how she scrabbled some numbers on the board and your jaw dropped when you didn't even understand a thing of it. The school year had just started and you were already left in the cold. You frowned as you lowered your gaze to your book and read the problem again. "Why don't I get it?" You asked out loud and suddenly someone leaned over your desk. 


You saw how Suho was about to explain it to you but at that moment Kai turned around in his chair. "I can explain if you want me..." You hit your desk with your hand and kai jumped a little because it almost caused him to get a heart attack. "Shut up for a second would you? I want Suho to explain it to me." You pointed your pencil to a wide eyed Suho who was still leaning close to you. "So, turn around and leave us alone." Kai blinked in surprise but then grinned before turning in his seat again. You focussed your eyes back on the cute guy next to you. "So, what were you about to say?" A smile spread over his face instantly as he stared back at you. "Thanks _______-ah." He muttered and you swore you could have fainted right there and then after hearing that voice.


When the day was finally over you walked out of the school gates by yourself. You needed some rest and peace right now and you wouldn't be able to get that if your friends were with you. When school was over you would always be so tired and you were happy that you could just go home, eat your ice cream and could go to bed. But not before you had taked a very hot and calming shower of course. "______-ah! Wait a sec!" You turned around and your heart beated faster when you saw how Suho was running to you. 


"Are you going home?" He asked and you nodded while smiling. "Yeah..." He scratched the back of his head shyly with his mouth corners crulled up into his heart melting smile. "Mind if I walk you?" You pretended like you had to think about it but actually you already knew the anwser the moment he had asked you. "Sure." He started to walk beside you and the first part of the way proceeded in silence. The both of you were thinking about something to say, since this silence was almost unbearable. 


"Thanks again, for standing up for me against Kai." Suho started and you were so happy that he was finally saying something. "No problem, why didn't you just do it yourself though? If you want to say something you should just say it." He shrugged and sighed deeply. "I don't know, it's just...I don't like to interrupt people while they're talking." That you understood, because he wasn't the only one who found that impolite. But then still there was one thing you didn't understand. "But why don't you? I mean they interrupt you all the time." 


It became quiet again and because of the way he pursed his lips you knew he was thinking about his anwser. "I think it doesn't matter for me or they do it. It's just, when someone else jumpes in a hole, does that mean you should do it yourself too?" God, this guy was smarter than you had thought. "No, of course not but still..." He continued before you were able to finish your sentence. "And because for me it doesn't mean that when other's are impolite, I should be that too, I just don't do it." 


His explanation was so clear and so true. You just heard it in his voice that he knew what he was talking about and that he was very sure of his own opinion. You liked that, when a guy knew what he wanted and had his own way he wanted things to work. You liked it when a guy was able to stand up for himself, not that Suho was good in doing that when his friends were around but still, today he had proved you that he had an own voice. 


"But, the reason why I wanted to walk you home was actually not to tell you this, although it was nice to share my own mind with someone." He smiled a little embarrassed and you had no idea where that emotion came from. "Then why did you want to walk me home? Not that I don't like it but yeah..." Your cheeks colored when you heard your own stupid talk. Why were you this nervous all of a sudden? "I just...I was wondering or you maybe wanted to go out with me?" 


His question had completely surprised you and you felt how your heart started jumping in your chest. "W-why?" You stuttered and stopped your steps so you could look at his face while he spoke. "Because, no one has ever done something like this for me. And I don't know, I kinda...like you." This time it was his turn to blush and you couldn't help but find it amazingly cute. "Well, than I would like to go out with you." You muttered quietly and another smile spread over his face. "Really?" You nodded slightly and he sighed in relief. "Well, my first job is to bring you home safe then isn't it?" He said and you giggled. "Yes, I think so too." 

 


Requested by mirae5