When you're sick

Suho One Shots

You were sitting on the couch, next to Suho underneath a blanket to keep you warm. Even though the covers were spread over you, you were still cold. You sat there quitly, not talking as much as you normally did and stare at the tv screen without actually knowing what was on it. After a while Suho turned towards you and gave you a concerned look. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked and you remover your eyes to him as you answered. "Yeah, just a little cold." He frowned and shook his head. "Then why are you cheeks that red?" Your eyes widened since you hadn't noticed that yet yourself. Before you could react Suho's hand was already lying on your forehead. This time it were his eyes which became bigger.
 

"You're burning! You have a serious fever." You were about to shake your head and tell him you were fine as he threw the covers back and raised from the couch. "Let's go to bed." He forced you up and grabbed a hold of your wrist so he could pull you with him and he didn't listen to your protests. He sat you down on the bed and made you lie on the mattress so he could tug you in. You grumbled at first but then you were really happy that he had made you sleep since you began to feel worse. Your belly made some strange noices as you stared at the ceiling, trying to keep everything under control. Suho was lying beside you but on top of the covers so he could keep an eye on you. He your sticky hair out of your face and asked you from time to time or you needed anything.
 

"I'm going to make you something light to eat." He then informed and began to crawl off the bed but you took his wrist and stopped him. "If I eat something now, I'll puke." His eyes widened and he hesitated or it was a good idea to feed you or not. "I'll get you some medicine first." He finally said and kissed your hair before removing your hand and slipping out of the room, leaving you alone. You just felt that this wasn't going to end well. Your surroundings seemed to turn around and black spots danced in front of your eyes. You were this hot that your shirt was sticking against your back and chest and still you felt like you were freezing. When you knew you couldn't hold it in much longer you stumbled out of the room, to the bathroom which was just across the hall. You left the door open on a crack before you bent down in front of the toilet and breathed heavily.
 

You didn't want to throw up, you hated it and it was so grose. But on the other side maybe you would feel a little better after emptying your stomach. You didn't even had to try it since your body did it by itself so you quickly leaned over the toilet. You hadn't heard Suho come in because you were still in the middle of your business but your body tensed when a hand gathered all your hair and held it back so it was no longer hanging in the way. You relaxed again when his other hand rubbed over your back and he mumbled sweet nonsense to calm you down. Actually you didn't want him to see you like this but it wasn't like he was going to leave if you asked him to. When you were done he took an elastic band and tied your hair together in your neck. Then he handed you a glass of water so you could rinse your mouth and get rid of the bad taste.
 

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked and you sighed deeply before throwing yourself into his arms. He catched you and shoved against the wall so he could lean against him while you were in his arms. " Thanks." You muttered before falling into a deep slumber, while Listening to Suho's heartbeat. The next time you woke up you were back in your bed and again alone. You groaned and rolled on your side so you were just in time to see the door open and to see how Suho entered with a plateau in his hands. "Hello beautiful, how was your sleep?" He shot you a smile and immediately you felt better. "It was good." Your voice was raspy because of sleeping that long and it made him smirk. "I made you some soup because you have to eat something to gain some strength baby, so you'll get better fast." You smiled up at him and looked up into his eyes. Your boyfriend was the best.