When you're fighting and your baby doesn't like it

Suho One Shots

 

You tapped your foot on the floor impatiently, waiting for your boyfriend who had broken his promis again. Every morning when he left he promised you that he would get home earlier so he could take care of you and so you wouldn't have to stay up for him anymore, but every time he failed. It was 1 a'clock now and you were tired and pissed. This guy was going to be so dead when he got through that door, and you found you had every right to be angry at him. You knew he was an idiol and he was busy but you were important too, especialy now. 


You stared at your belly and laid your hand on it, hating the fact that you were this fat because of your pregnancy. You needed your rest because you had to prepare for giving birth but having to wait for Suho wasn't helping you with that. You shifted uncomfortable on the couch, not able to find a nice sitting possition. You just wanted to go to bed and sleep, that didn't seem like too much to ask for. 


You straightened up when you heard the door open and crossed your arms in front of your chest, waiting for him to appear into the living room. He stuck his head around the cornor first, already knowing that you weren't going to be happy. Your eyes turned into tiny slids as you watched his figure moving closer to you and stopping at a safe distance. "I'm sorry." He muttered and you sighed. He apologised every time, but that wasn't enough anymore. You didn't need words, you needed actions. "Every time you say that, but what changes?" You lifted yourself up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen, followed by Suho. 
 

"You have to understand baby, I'm busy." You turned around and shot him a glare, tired that he used that same excuse over and over again. "Put your glasses on Suho, I'm ing pregnant, why don't you understand?" He frowned because you were speaking back against him this time, since otherwise you always just let it slide. "It's not my own choice to get home late baby. Do you think I like it?" His voice raised a little and yours did the same when you spoke again. "Then why don't you try some effort for it?" He growled in frustration. "I am! Do you think I haven't tried yet?!" You sniffed and were starting to get angry. "Well that doens't look like it!" 


Suho pulled the fridge open with an angry pull, grabbed a bottle of water and smashed it back shut. "You know what, I don't have to deal with this right now! You are really..." He stopped talking when he saw how you gasped and grabbed the counter for some support with one hand and how the other one flew to your stomach. He didn't say anything, nor did he move because he had no idea what was going on. He was confused when you looked up at him with a smile, like you had totally forgotten that you were fighting just now. "Come here." 


You motioned with your hand that he had to step closer and he did slowly, still scared that you were trying to trick him. When he was in your reach you took his hand and placed it on your belly, moving it to the right place. Suho's eyes widened it shock as he felt the movement against it and a smile crept over his face. He was so happy that he had no idea what to say so he just stood there, cupping your belly with his hand. His eyes flew up to your face when you let out a uncomfortable puff. His expression changed into one of concern when he saw the pain on your face. 


You giggled when Suho lowered himself so he was at the same level as your baby and grabbed your belly with two hands. "Baby, this is your daddy. You should stop kicking your mommy and go to sleep again, you're hurting her and we don't want your mommy to be in pain right?" You were just watching how your adorable boyfriend was talking to your stomach with a high pitched voice in the hope to calm your baby down. "I don't think he likes it when I scream at you." 
 

Suho came back up until his was on your eye level and gave you a twinkling eye smile. "Neither do I." He chuckled and cupped your cheeks with his hands. "I'm sorry jagi." He pecked your lips and grabbed your hand before pulling you to the bedroom. You laid your hand on your belly once again and stoke it softly. "Thanks baby."