When he confesses his feelings towards you part 2/3

Suho One Shots

 

You couldn't deny that you were nervous. It was the day of the prom and you still didn't have a dress to wear. In your brain you still wanted to believe that all of this was one big joke and that he never meant a word of what he had said to you. That that day had been one big dream and that he had never asked you to go to the prom with him. But he had still texted you this morning to remind you of it so actually you knew that it was all reality. It was hard to know that there was no way back anymore at all and that you had to go even though you hadn't even said yes yet. 


But at this moment you were just so stressed out about the fact that you didn't have anything to wear that it was driving you crazy. You didn't want to make a fool of yourself. For this one time you wanted to show the other students in your school that you weren't a nobody and that you could be pretty too but without a dress that was never going to work out. You were doomed and you would fail again.


You wondered or Suho had done this on purpose. Just so he could humiliate you and then he would take his real date and he would just pretend like nothing had happened. Would he just laugh with you like everyone else always did? These thoughts made you want to cry and get into your bed so you wouldn't be able to go tonight. Maybe you just had to call him and tell him that you were sick so you couldn't come because you didn't want to infect him. But of course, that guy wasn't stupid, he was never going to believe you. 


You walked through the house, pulling at your hair and thinking about what to do. You were stuck, you couldn't cancel but you couldn't go either. This was not fair, why did these kind of things always happen to you? Never a guy had asked you out before and now that it was finally happening you were going to ruin it all. You should've said no to him when you still had the chance, then all of this wouldn't be happening right now. 


You shrieked when you heard a knock on the door and you held in your breath. When you didn't hear any other sound coming from outside you stumbled over to the door, wondering who could possible visit you at a Saturday, a free day. You looked through the peep whole for which you had to stand on your toes to reach it but felt a wave of disappointment hit you when you didn't see anyone. You opened the door and looked from left to right. It didn't even look like there had been anyone at all. Where they pulling a prank on you again?


Then something caught your eye and you watched the package which was lying at your feet. It was a pretty big box with a ribbon on top. It was a white box with a salmon colored bow around it and it was beautiful. You picked it up from the ground and after checking once more or no one was there you got back inside and closed the door behind your back. You wondered what was in the box. If only the box was this pretty already then what would the inside look like. 


You laid it on the table and quickly loosened the ribbon. Your curiosity was now taking the upper hand and you could feel your nose grow longer every second. Fast you opened the box and you in your breath when you saw what was lying inside of it. Immediately the scene of yesteday replayed into your mind. 


"I don't have a dress." And that was not a lie, you didn't have one and the prom was already in 2 days, you would never find one in time. "You shouldn't worry about that." He said with a little smirk.


He had said that you didn't had to worry about your dress and now you knew why. You looked down at the beautiful soft salmon colored dress in front of you. It was beyond pretty, it was breathtaking. Why would a guy do so much effort for you? It was the sweetest thing a guy had ever done for you and it made thousands of butterflies flutter in your belly. It was like a dream had just come though. You picked up the dress and held it in front of your body and you almost couldn't believe that even the size was correct. 


You gasped when a little piece of paper fell down from it and landed on the floor. You quickly laid the dress back into the box and picked up the little folded cart. Your heart beated faster when you saw your name written on it in a graceful handwriting. With trembling hands you opened it and read what was inside of it. 


'dear _______, I hope you like the dress I picked out for you, didn't I tell you that you didn't had to worry about it? I will see you tonight and I'm not doubting about it that you will look amazing. I know you think this is all really strange but I'll explain everything to you tonight. 
- Your date Suho <3'


You swallowed audible while reading the text over and over again. He was such a gentleman and he seemed so romantic. Why? Why did he want you to be his date? He could get so much better than you. But tonight he would explain it to you, tonight you would finally know what this was all about. You just needed to be patient. 

 


Requested by oncemelody