When he makes you cry

Suho One Shots

 

You bit your lip as you saw the two of them standing there, laughing, being all lovey dovey. He had asked you to come to this party, because he had wanted you to be his company for tonight, but as you saw all of this you didn't believe anything of it anymore. He was on the other side of the room, his arm cicled around the waist of another woman, and she was pretty, much prettier than you. 


You were standing with your friends, drowning in your own misery. They all sensed something was wrong and soon spotted Joonmyun a little further away. "What the hell?" One of the girls whispered and you sniffed before looking to the other side of the room, away from him. You didn't want to see him anymore, you didn't want to think about him anymore. Joonmyun was a guy who never wanted to hurt your feelings, than why was he doing this right now? 


You had created a strong personality since your brother has passed away and since that there wasn't much that could still hit you but this was something you just couldn't handle. You loved that man, to death and now he was being all clingy with that girl. If you could you would have just let yourself disappear so you didn't have to go through all of this, but you couldn't do that. You couldn't just leave because you had to be here, which meant you had to stay and see how your boyfriend was doing all of those things right in front of your face. 


You just didn't understand. Joonmyun was always a gentleman, a real sweetheart, a real ladies' man. He always told you how much he loved you and how he wouldn't want to date anyone else than you, and now he was standing there and you were all the way over here, at the other side of the room. The thing that probably bugged you the most was that he had pleaded you to come because you hadn't wanted to. You had had a very tough day and had just wished to crawl into your bed and have a nice amount of sleep but instead you had been dragged here. You had given into his pleads because you wanted to be with him, because you wanted to spend the evening with him awake, but now he was unreachable.


"So, would you like another drink?" Someone asked you because she had seen your depressed expression while you were lost in your own thoughts. "Why not." You tried to smile at her but failed endlessly. Why was this guy having such a big impact on you. Well, maybe because you were madly in love with him and he was now playing with your heart like he didn't care. Like he forgot about your whole existence and even didn't remember you were his date for tonight. You shot another glare their way and saw how that blonde girl was clinging onto your man like a koala, it made your insides cringle. "Thanks." You muttered when she passed you a glass with a red liquid in it. 


You tried to participate into the conversation which was held at your table. You talked to a guy who was standing next to you, he seemed quiet nice so you distracted yourself with him. You had to focus on something else so you wouldn't need to think about the other things that were haunting your mind right now. You had to try so hard not to look in their way every minute, but you didn't, you weren't going to be weak. You hated this feeling, this jealousy which was taking over your body and making you feel bad. You didn't want to be jealous, you wanted to show that you trusted your boyfriend. 


When your glass was empty you placed it on the table. You watched how a print of your lips remained on the top of the glass because of your lipstick and you pouted. "Are you okay?" The guy next to you asked and you looked up at him with a smile. "Sure, couldn't be better." You lied and turned your head just in time to see how that stupid barby doll pressed her lips on Suho's cheek before lying her head on his shoulder and he didn't even push her away. Your emotions started to fight with each other inside of you. You wanted to show your strong side, the untouchable one, the one you always showed. But the ones which were overwhelming were jealousy, enviousness, anger and mostly hurt. 


Tears started to form in your eyes and you never cried. Since the death of your sibling, you had never shed a tear. Nothing could still hurt you that much because nothing seemed that painful anymore but this, this was terrible. You grabbed your purse which was lying on the table and excused yourself, saying that you had to go to the bathroom. You walked off to the ladies', leaving everyone behind you, wanting to forget everything. You pulled a door open and locked yourself inside a toilet, taking a seat on the closed lid. 


Your breath was shaking as you finally let all your hiden feeling get out. You burried your face in your hands, sobbing softly. It just made you feel so ridiculous and weak, that's why you hated crying, but it just couldn't be helped anymore. Your heart was hurt, even though you didn't want it to be. You felt betrayed because of everything you had seen in there, and you wouldn't let anyone betray you. You pepped yourself up, wiped your tears away with the back of your hand and then finally got out of the toilet. You watched yourself in the mirror. Luckily for you your make up hadn't smeared out and it looked like nothing was wrong. 
 

You walked into the room again with the thought of staying but as soon as you got in you changed your mind. You didn't want to stay anymore, and you came here because you had wanted to. You turned around on your heel and started to walk to the exit without talking to anyone and little did anyone know you were leaving, no one would care anyway. You walked out of the door, the cold air meeting your face which was making your nose turn pink. You were going to the car but stopped your tracks as you heard someone yell your name. "______!" You recognized his voice right away and turned around to him. 


He panted from trying to catch up with you and you send him a glare. "Where are you going?" He asked and the look on his face told you he was hurt, but not as hurt as you were. "Waaauw...Did you notice I was gone?" You asked sneeringly and his eyes widened. "What? Of course I did!" He defended himself but you scoffed. "You were looking like you had forgotten me completely though." You were about to lose your temper and he saw it. "But baby I was just..." "Don't you baby me Kim Joonmyun, just go to hell! I came here with you tonight because you said you wanted to spend some time with me and guess what?! You were flirting with another woman the whole evening and didn't even remember me!" 


The tears were now flowing again and you were embarrassed for crying in front of him but you didn't care anymore. His eyes became big as he saw your tears, letting him know that you were truly really hurt and that made his heart shatter into thousand pieces. "I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry." You wanted to talk back to him but he didn't let you as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a big hug. "I swear I never meant to hurt your feelings. She was someone I had to keep as a friend because she will help with our next promotions. If I would've known that it hurt you this much I never would've let her do those things. I'm sorry baby, you have to believe me." 


You sobbed into his shirt, making it wet with your salty tears. "I never meant to leave your side tonight, and I'm sorry if I made you feel like I forgot about you because I hadn't. But I saw you were busy talking to some guy so I thought you didn't want me to bother you." You heard the annoyance in his voice as he started to talk about that boy and you couldn't help but giggle through your tears. "Seems like I'm not the only one who's jealous." You looked up at him and he smiled at you while putting a lock of hair behind your ear.
 

"Of course I am, that guy was talking to he most beautiful girl in that whole room, how could I not be jealous?" A smile spread across your face and he pecked your forehead, happy that you weren't crying anymore. "I think we've seen enough of this party right? Let's just go home and cuddle." Suho suggested and you immediately agreed. "That sounds like an amazing idea to me."