When he's a family man

Suho One Shots

 

You woke up from a very pleasant feeling on your forehead. It tickled a little and immediately woke you from your sleep. You blinked with your eyes a couple times before they opened completely and weren't surprised when you looked straight into two dark brown ones, seeing your own reflection inside of them. "Good morning honey." He said with a husky voice which sent a shiver down your spine. "Hello baby." You said while snuggling deeper into his arms what made him chuckle. 


"Did you sleep well?" He asked as he rubbed your back, his hands moving in circles. "Very well actually, strangely enough." He hummed in response and played with the tips of your hair. "He was crying again tonight, but I didn't want to wake you. You were so deeply asleep and I know you were tired so I let you sleep." You squealed and he chuckled as he pushed you away from him so he could look at you. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep some more? You still look like you could use some." 


You shook your head, probably not being able to fall asleep again anyway, even though he was right and you were still tired. "No, I'll be fine." You threw the covers back and stood up out of bed, but your husband didn't even think of letting you go this quickly and pulled you back onto the soft mattress which was shaped into your form. "No! Stay with me, just a couple more minutes." He wailed and you giggled but obliged, because why would you say no? 


You laid yourself on top of his chest and listened to his steady heart beat. The rhythm made you sleepy again and you felt your eyes falling close. If you could just sleep a little longer you would feel so much better. Since two months ago you and Suho had a baby. He was a wonderful child and looked just like his father, but had your stunning eyes what made Suho really happy. But even though he was adorable, he cried a lot, especially during the night. 


You always stood up at night so Suho could sleep and would be fit for his schedule, but now it was all getting a little too much. After not sleeping for one whole night in two months you were just exhausted and that didn't make your mood much better. You would also already be asleep on the sofa as Suho came home from work, even though you always made an attempt to wait for him, it always failed. Suho knew that the baby was tiring you out and had deicded that today, he would take care of him. Today he would be the family man so you could rest a little. Because no matter how much he loved the baby, he loved you too and he wanted you to be healty.


He looked down on you, just to find you asleep on top of his body. A blush covered your cheeks, your mouth was hanging slightly open as you slept soundlessly. He smiled as he rubbed up and down your arm, taking in your lovely curves. Even though you had been scared of getting fat after giving birth, he was still in love with your body and found you just as beautiful as before you had had a baby. He was sure that it would never change, he would always find you the prettiest girl on this planet, no matter what happened. 


He took the chance to slip from underneath your body and to get out of bed. He froze when you stirred a little and changed position, your arms now almost taking in the whole bed. He chuckled at your weird pose and tugged you in, pulling the blankets tightly over you. He gave you one more stare before pecking your hair and leaving the room, making sure to take care of everything today. 


__________________________


When you woke up again it was strangely quiet. You your side, just to find the spot next to you empty. Immediately you shot up and looked around the room, seeing that nothing had changed from the last time you had seen it. You pouted as you though Suho had left to work without saying goodbye to you and swung your legs out of bed. You did feel much better though, you felt your energy level raising again. 


With a big sigh you stood up, preparing yourself to find an empty house as you made your way downstairs. But you froze when you heard a very familiar voice coming from downstairs. On your toes you walked to the living room, seeing how your husband was playing with your son on the floor. Suho made some funny faces to make him laugh, but he only stared at him as if he was crazy. Suho pouted at his reaction and you giggled at the scene. 


Suho must have heard you since he turned his head in your direction, seeing how you were spying on him from behind the corner. "Look! There is mommy!" Suho pointed and you waved cutely before coming out of your hiding place and joining them on the floor. You pulled the baby in your arms and Suho wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in between his legs. You both enjoyed the moment in silence as he laid his chin on your shoulder. 


"I thought you had left." You said and turned your head to look at him. Suho shook his head and popped out a wonderful smile. "No, I took the day off." Your eyes widened, you were sure he hadn't told you that before. "I know, it was a surprise. I did the tasks in the house so you could sleep a little. I don't like to see you this worn out yeobo, it scares me." You pouted at his cheesiness, but found it unbelievably sweet. You knew Suho hated cleaning and everything that had to do with it, but he had still done it for you. "Thanks baby." He smiled and pecked your still pursed lips. "Anything for you honey." 

 


Requested by Hyeyeongjung