When he confesses his feelings towards you part 1/3

Suho One Shots

 

You were walking down the hall, seeing how all those pretty girls received cards and how they were asked by a hot guy to go to the school prom. You already knew you didn't had to wait to be asked because who wanted to go with you? You were a quiet girl who wasn't that much into making fun and smiling. Some guys had probably never heard you speak in the years that they've known you. You didn't have many friends, only a girl named Sophie but she was probably just staying with you because she felt sorry for you. And then there was still one other person who was giving you all his attention and time but you had no idea why because you had never accepted his friendship. 


"_______-ah!" Your insides became hot when you heard him call out for you but you didn't stop and just kept walking. He ran a little faster to catch up with you and panted. "Yah, you should wait for me when your class ends, I always walk you home remember?" You looked at him sideways and just as normally he shot you that wonderful smile. You had no idea why he was this sweet to you, it was not like you had ever returned it to him. Don't get it wrong, you did like Suho, you loved him even, you had a crush on him since forever. But this guy was so handsome and so amazing you just felt like you didn't deserve him.


Just as usual he walked next to you as you just wanted to go home. He talked about everything that had happened to him that day and even though it looked to him like you weren't interested since you were looking down to the floor, you were. You enjoyed that fact that he told you his stories every day and that he could talk about something like he really loved it. He seemed very ambitious about his school carreer and you admired that in him. It wasn't like you saw that every day, someone who liked to go to school that much and never had something to complain about. But with his next topic he caught you off guard and he noticed that too. 


"So, did someone already ask you for the prom?" He stopped walking and for some reason so did you, even though you hadn't meant to stop. "No..." You muttered and he pursed his lips while turning red. "Would you like to go with me?" Your jaw dropped as his question reached your brain but you just couldn't believe he had just truly said that. You were just staring at him like an idiot and it took so long that his cheeks started to burn. "Are you okay?" He asked when he saw you just kept looking at him without making a move to anwser. 


"I-I can't..." You eventually stuttered and his eyebrows shot up. "Why not?" In his voice you could hear this hint of disappointment and you really loved to hear it. "I don't have a dress." And that was not a lie, you didn't have one and the prom was already in 2 days, you would never find one in time. "You shouldn't worry about that." He said with a little smirk, you had no idea where this sudden confidence came from. "So, I'll pick you at seven, make sure you're ready okay?" Without waiting for your anwser he walked away. He probably wasn't going to walk you home tonight. 


You blinked your eyes in surprise and were thinking about pinching yourself because all of this just seemed so unreal. A couple minutes ago you had still been jealous because all those popular girls were getting so much attention and so many questions to go to the prom, and now you had a hot date yourself. It was just really weird that he wanted you to be his date. You never really talked to him before even though he walked beside you every day. He always talked to you but you had never said anything back to him. Why? Because his stories were so interesting and you didn't want to bore him with yours. 


He was good looking and funny, smart and cute. Why would someone like Kim Joonmyun want to take you to the prom? And what did he mean when he said you didn't have to worry about a dress? Everyone knew that if there was one thing you needed at a prom as a girl than it was I nice dress with which you can amaze your date. You were not going to make a fool of yourself even more by showing up in your jeans. You hadn't even said the word yes yet, you just didn't know what to do anymore. 


You liked Joonmyun, you truly did. He was a guy every girl could only dream of if he was not even better than that. You were sure that he could be the perfect boyfriend for this one special girl but you had no idea what he was doing right now. Did he like you? The thought only made your insides clench. Never before you had been liked by a boy and surely not by one like Kim Joonmyun. "Get yourself together ______-ah." You said to yourself while patting your cheeks. Of course he didn't like you, why would he? You were a nobody, a wallflower, a nerd. But still the way he acted was really strange. 

 


Requested by oncemelody