When you change after a fight part 2/3

Suho One Shots

 

He looked at you as if you were crazy, and maybe you were, but you found you had enough reasons to be so. He stared into your eyes, his looked full with pain and guilt. You looked straight back at him, your eyes filled with anger and most importantly tears. You were so furious, this man couldn't be him could he? Was this who you had to live with for the rest of your life?


Suho slowly came to you and you just stayed where you were, you weren't going to pretend like you didn't want him to make it right. But what were you going to win with that, it would always end the same and you were so tired of it. "baby, please put the bags down and then we'll talk okay." He said calmly as he stretched out his arms and grabbed the string of your bag around your shoulder. "What is there still left to talk about?" You muttered and pushed his hand away and stepped past him, but he grabbed your arm and stopped you. 


"You can't leave me, please." He begged and you sniffed and shook your head. You felt sorry for him but did he feel sorry for you? Did he know how you felt and what you had to go through to be in this relationship with him? He circled his arm around your waist and you felt how his hand loosened your fingers from the handle of your suitecase. "Please, just let go." His voice was cracking and a part of your heart just broke, so yes you did let go. 


Suho put your stuff aside and then shoved your bag from your shoulder and put it with the rest. When there was nothing in his way anymore he wrapped his free arm around you and pulled you tightly against his chest. "I'm sorry, I truly am." He said and you turned around in his hold, sending him an ungly glare which made him tremble. "You say that every time, but what does it change? It'll always be this way, no matter how many times you apologize and I don't want to hear those three stupid words anymore." Your voice was cold, but it only expressed how you were feeling right now. 


He wanted to repeat the same words again but then closed his mouth as he thought about what you had just said. You didn't want him to apologize anymore. "Do you know this song Suho? What are worlds if you really don't mean them when you say them? Do you know that song? Do you know what that means?" You hoped that maybe if you spoke in forms of music that he would somehow understand but Suho shook his head and tightened his hold around you. "I do mean it!" He tried to convince you, but it wasn't working at all. 


"If you mean it then why doesn't anything change? If you mean it then why do I always feel like I'm the only one trying? You know, the last couple of months I've been wondering or you still love me, and I don't even know the anwser to that question. I've always been there for you, been right by your side during all of this. I don't care if you spend more time with EXO then with me, but one date Suho, is that seriously so much to ask from you? I always wait, humiliate myself and then go back home while crying, is that how you want it to be? Do you want me to be unhappy?" 


You knew you were being mean right now and that your words were hurting him, but this was your last chance. You had tried everything, you had asked nicely, you had begged and pleaded and the only option that was still left was pain. You were going to make him suffor the way he had let you suffor for all these months. He could feel the pain you had had to go through. He probably didn't even notice it yet, he was just so blind. 


"I will always be second Suho, and I don't want that anymore. I understand you have responibilities and that you have to be there for your members, but I'm not going to sit here, left out in the cold while waiting for something that's never going to happen. You'll never have time for me and that'll never change. You'll never change and so I have no other option left then to leave you. I don't want to live like this anymore, I want to be happy." 


By now you were crying, hoping that it would put off something. You sighed deeply as your boyfriend remained silent, his eyes pointing through yours. At that moment you thought it was over, and it hurt you. After a relationship of two years it was hard. Even though Suho hadn't been the best boyfriend, you two had had some good times too and it was hard to leave it all behind. You escaped out of his hold and wanted to grab your bags again but then you got surprised by Suho's sudden attack. 


He turned you around, pushed you against the wall and crashed his lips on yours. Your eyes went wide by the sudden action of intimacy and you were frozen for a while. But after missing this for such a long time you couldn't do anything different than kiss him back. You mewled in his mouth as he nibbled and your lips before parting from you and leaning his forehead against yours. "You can't leave me. listen, we'll make this work, no I'll make this work. I'm going to change, for you, I swear." 


You looked back into his eyes and saw he was being honest, this time he meant it but you still weren't convinced. He noticed your struggle and decided to push through a little. "I will make sure you feel loved again. I'll be there on dates and I won't let you down again. Just, I love you so damn much _______-ah, and I wouldn't want us to end like this. I swear I'll be a better boyfriend, please just give me the chance to prove it." You took a deep breath before nodding your head and seeing the smile spreading over the face of your boyfriend. "Thanks babe, I won't let you down again." 

 


Requested by worldunderwraps