When he is upset

Suho One Shots

You stared at your phone while it was ringing. You were in a little daze after hearing that your favorite celebrity couple had broken up and were even a little bit upset. Quickly you picked up your phone from the table and held it next to your ear. "Yes Joonmyun?" You said groggy and waited for him to say something. "_______-ah, is it too late?" He asked and you looked at the clock on your nightstand. "Well, that depence of it." You said when you saw it was now 30 minutes after 7. "I just, I need someone to talk to." You heard that he was upset about something and in case you were his best friend you almost had no other choice. "Let's meet in your back garden okay?" He said and you smiled, you had no back garden. But your apartment had view at the sea so if you met you always went there. "Okay, I'll see you there." 
 

You hung up the phone and decided that you were first going to take a quick shower and to change into more fite able clothes because the chance that Joonmyun was going to be there faster than you was very small. You knew each other for a long time already and you weren't able to think of a better friend than him. You could always count on him if you were sad and the same counted for him. You two were a team, two hands on one belly. Even though he had EXO now he still came to you as much as he could although that wasn't often. But still you felt comfortable around each other and you could tell each other everything, since that was the thing between best friends.
 

When you were ready you walked out of your apartment and went straight to the beach, expecting Joonmyun to arrive there any time. To your surprise you saw a familiar back facing when you got there. He was sitting down on a towel and was staring ahead, to the waves. You walked towards him and sat down on the free spot beside him he tensed a little because he hadn't heard you coming from behind him but when he noticed it was you he relaxed and shot you a wonderful smile. "Thanks for coming ________-ah." He said and you shrugged and waved away his comment. "Anything for my myunie." The blush that traveled over his cheeks couldn't be ignored and it made you smile. "Now, what's up?" You immediately focussed on the most important thing and thay was to make him clear his heart. "We're fighting." He sighed deeply and you laid down on your back, staring up at the sky which was slowly turning darker. "What happened?"
 

Joonmyun shook his head and leaned it in his hands afterwards. "We're just all to stressed and we're making each other nervous. And now that became too much so we started screaming at each other and so I fled." You Listened carefully to his explanation and saw how he lay down beside you. "Maybe you guys need a break." You said and he sniffed, covering his face with his arm. "We don't have time for that." He seemed extremely undone from everything that had happened inside of the dorm and you decided to just give him the only advice you could give him. "Listen Joonie, even the best friends fight. Even brothers and sister do that, it's normal. You're stressed and you need to let it out on someone and mostly that happens on a person you don't mean to do it on, but what happened happened and you can't turn back the time. But eventually everyone of you will regret what you've done and said to each other and you will apologize. Because no matter how hard you try to stand your ground, you have to live with each other and so it will always be nicer if there is peace. It may not look like it right now but it will go better, it has to!"
 

He looked at you and smiled sadly, knowing that everything you were saying was right. "What would I do without you?" He asked and you giggled softly because he said that a lot these days. He then frowned what made you reyes widen and wonder or you had said anything wrong, should you have answered him? "Don't move, there is something in your hair." You did as he said and immediately froze, thinking about what kind of thing there could be. if it was an insect there was a chance you would freak out since they discusted you more than anything. Joonmyun leaned over you and you noticed how concentrated his look was as his fingers played with the of hair right beside your face. "I got it!" He cheered as he smiled down at you but then figired out in what kind of position you were.
 

He blinked in surprise as he noticed his eyes were locked with yours and he couldn't look away anymore. The same thing counted for you, your gaze was glued to his face and so you also couldn't miss it when his teeth began to bite down on his lips, it told you that he was nervous and that his heart was beating just as fast as yours right now. His gaze left yours and slipped down to your lips, before slipping back up and searching for emotions. He scanned your expression, needing a sign, but he didn't find anything. Then really slowly his head moved closer again, his nose touching yours. You swallowed audibly, were you seriously going to kiss your best friend? But before you could change your mind he made his decision and pressed his soft lips down on yours. The kiss was innocent but hard and made your lips stand on fire, it was enough to make you go crazy. 

 

When he pulled back his eyes widened as he searched for the right words to say, but you knew that would only ruin the moment. You pressed your finger against his lips and shook your head before capturing them again with your own. This time the kiss seemed more confident and his lips slowly began to move over yours, deepening it, wanting to taste you more. You circled your arms around his neck and drew him closer to you and because of that his chest pressed against yours. He placed both of his arms beside your head as he continued to kiss you. You his bottem lip and he didn't hesitate to open his mouth and letting you in. You were both completely lost in your own little world, focussing on only the two of you.
 

"Hyung?!" A voice screamed and you pulled away from him in shock, you recognized that voice. Joonmyun had a panicked look in his eyes as he looked down at you who was still underneath him and trapped in between his arms. Then you both looked at Chen who was standing behind you with his jaw hanging slightly open. "Mind explaining me?" He said and a smirk covered his face quickly. Joonmyun Blushed and stuttered a little, begging you for some help with his eyes. You sighed and then sat up, facing Chen completely. "I'm in love with your leader and I kissed him. Need some other information? You annoying little piece of....." Joonmyun hit his hand in front of your mouth before you could finish your scolding. "Just go back and I'll see you at the dorm, I still have some things to arrange. Tell the others I won't stay away much longer."
 

Chen nodded and began to walk back again, still grinning. You were slightly angry because of what Joonmyun had said and stood up too. "Well, you better go then, you don't want this to come out do you?" You said grumpy and were about to step away but he grabbed your hand. "Did you mean that? That you're in love with me?" He asked and you heard a tremble in his voice. " Of course I did! Do you think I'd lie about something like that?" You faced him again, this time angry. "No, but I just had to be sure." He smiled before wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you against him and kissing you.