Christmas special #1

Suho One Shots

 

It was terribly cold outside but even that couldn't stop you from going to the mall. You had to buy some gifts for your parents and your brother and your friends. You weren't the richest girl in the world but you had enough to live properly. You worked hard for that money though, and it was a tiring job. You worked as a bartender in a club every evening, you know, the one who does all of that tricks with the bottles to make a cocktail. But since it was the day before Christmas you had the day off.
 

Your footsteps stayed behind in the small layer of snow that was underneath your feet and it creaked a little. You were wearing a big, red scarf that hided the half of your face so your nose wouldn't freeze off. Although it was already red from the cold just as your cheeks, you felt that you were drooling. Your eyes twinkled from all the lights that were hanging inside the trees next to the road and you stopped when you came in the middle of the square. In the middle there was a huge Christmas tree with red decoration and hundreds of pretty lights. Your eyes were glued to the beautiful sight and you didn't even noticed that it started snowing. You blinked in surprise when a small flake landed on your forehead while you were looking up to admire the tree.

 

You giggled softly and wiped it away, your eyes searching for a shelter until it would stop snowing and you could continue your hunt for presents. But instead of finding that your gaze landed on something else. You would recognize him from miles away, but he was standing so close to you. Only a couple steps away Suho was smiling at you, and waved when he saw you noticed him. You waved back, greeting your old friend with a grin. It had been a while since you last saw him. Since he became an idol he didn’t have that much time for you anymore. He didn't change though, only his hair color was different...again.

 

He walked up to you, his eyes not leaving you even once. "Hey ________-ah, long time no see!" He was definitely enthusiast that he saw you again because you saw that little spark in his eyes he always had when he was really happy. "You could say that." You didn't really know what to tell him. His life was probably much more interesting than yours so he wouldn't be really impressed by yours anymore. His smile dropped a little when he heard your reply. "You didn't miss me?" He asked, his voice a little disappointed. "Of course I did. How are you anyway?" You quickly made him talk so this awkward feeling between the two of you would turn a little less. He accepted your interests and he told you a lot of stories about his idol life. During that he offered you to get a drink in a cafe where it was dry and warm, of course you didn't refuse.

 

"So, how's school going?" He asked when he was finished talking about himself. He rested his chin in his hand and gave you an interested look, as if he really wanted to know. You shrugged and smiled. "It's okay, it's hard, but it's okay." You said while staring to your hot chocolate, avoiding his intense gaze. He seemed to notice and chucked. "So, you're doing fine without me huh?" His expression dropped again, his eyes were looking a little sad. You opened your mouth to say something, but closed it again because your words got stuck in your throat. You really wanted to tell him the truth. How much you missed him every day and how hard you wished that he had more time for you so you could see him more often. You wanted to tell him how much you missed his hugs and smiles. How you thought about him every night before you fell asleep and how much you wanted to call him every day. But you couldn't.

 

"Uhm, yes, I think so." You answered and couldn't help but stutter. He sighed and moaned softly, rubbing his temples in what seemed like frustration. You just watched him in confusion, not understanding why he was suddenly acting like this. Then he lifted his head again and smiled like nothing had happened. "It stopped snowing." He pointed to the window and you saw that he was right. "Seems like it did. Maybe I should go now." You raised from your chair, thinking that leaving now would be the easiest for you. Otherwise your heart would ache again when he left you. "Wait!" He stood up to, his face a little panicked. You stopped walking, not even thinking about moving out of the room. He grabbed your arm and tugged it so you bumped into his chest.

 

Your heart beat faster when he wrapped his arms around you, giving you a tight hug. "Can I call you tonight?" He asked, he sounded nervous. "That would be very nice." You said and answered his hug by holding him too. "And tomorrow? And the day after? Ander the day after that?" You giggled at his silliness and nodded. "Yes, you may always call me." He smirked and loosened his grip around you so he could look at you. "And what about taking you out? Can I do that?" You were surprised by his question but smiled like an idiot. "Yeah, why not." He pulled your hand in his and intertwined your fingers with his. "Let's buy some gifts, shall we?" You laughed while walking with him, this was going to be the best Christmas you ever had.