When his dad gets the job

Suho One Shots

This is the last chapter for now
I'll see you all again in ten days, with a new scenario and more finished requests

I love you all!! 


 

 

You were standing at a table, talking with some of the people there who had signed up for the job. They all looked very friendly but not one had captured your eye yet. Your father had asked you to find him a new employer and you were pleased by his trust. With this party you hoped that you would find someone who was suitable for the job and someone who would be a nice colleaguefor the other employers. But after a whole evening of talking to people you hadn't found him yet. 


Your eyes landed on a table where four people were standing, they were looking like they were a family because they looked alike. Most of the people who were here tonight came by themselves so it was interesting to see a man who brought his family with him. You approached their table and the father smiled nervously at you. "Good evening miss." He bowed politely and you giggled, offering your hand to him. "Just call me ________. There's no need to be nervous, I won't bite." He smiled and shook your hand in return. He introduced you to his family and your eyes landed on his cute son. You and Suho got into a conversation together and you surely liked him. 


"So, you're a celebrity. That's very fascinating." You leaned your head in your hand and stared at his face. "Yeah, but it's tiring too. Do you have a hobby?" You sniffed and shrugged. "I play volleyball, but that's not that interesting at all." He chuckled but shook his head. "I bet it is, I would love to see you play." Your eyebrows lifted and this sounded like a hint into your ears. His cheeks reddened and he gave you a cheesy smile, confirming your thought. "I would really like that." You giggled as he took your phone from your hands and typed his number in. 


"And this is my wonderful daughter." You shrieked up when you heard your father's voice on your other side and quickly snapped your phone out of Suho's hands, sending him an apologetic look. "Did you already found someone for the job sweetheart?" He asked you and you bit your lip, would it be wrong to do what you were thinking. "Yeah, I think so." You winked at mister Kim and he smiled hopeful at you. Suho grinned next to you, knowing it was because of him that his father had such a big chance. You went up to the little stage and immediately it turned quiet in the room. 


"Good evening ladies and gentleman. First of all I want to thank you all for coming here tonight and I hope you all had a fun evening. I like to announce that after talking a little bit with every one of you I found someone suitable for this job." You smiled at everyone before you continued. "You are all great people and I enjoyed talking to all of you. Although, there's only one person who I can assume." They all looked at you with big eyes. "Please let me present you our newest social manager, mister Kim." They all clapped but you saw the disappointment on their faces, except for four of them.


Mister Kim walked up the stage and immediately had to sign a contract. You hobbled back down and were still greeted by some other people who clearly weren't happy with your decision. They started to give you all kind of arguments why you had to change your mind and you sighed while listening to them. "I don't think she made a mistake, she knows what she's doing."
 

You grinned at Suho who appeared next to your side, defending you. "And now if you'd excuse me, I would also still like to have a chat with this pretty lady." He said while reaching out for your hand. You let out a small giggle as he pulled you with him. "So when is the next game?" He asked a little shy and you smiled. "Next Saturday." He nodded, and winked at you. "You think you'll be hungry after that? I want to celebrate that my dad has a new job." You bit your lips and nodded. "I'll probably be starving." You both laughed.