Tell Me Everything, Unnie!

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Still) Yuri POV

I walk into my new room. Yes, this is my new room. I decide to change my room, where I used to sleep with Yoong, to this room. This room is so clean and quite comfortable. I really like this room since the first time I moved to the dorm. Why do I like? Hmm… probably because it’s so clean and quite. Yeah,, of course, because the one who sleep in this room is Hyoyeon and Seohyun. They are really loves to clean, not only their room, but also the whole dorm.

 

Anyway, I not only change my room, but I also change my roommate. Now, my roommate is Seohyun.

 

I take all my clothes out from my bag. I arrange it carefully to the cupboard because I don’t want to mix my things with Seohyun since she is really loves to arrange her things organize.

 

“Can I help you, Unnie?” She asked me.

“Jjinjak? Gumawo.”

 

She helps me to arrange my accessories and make up tools. Seohyun is not the one who wants to know about the things that she shouldn’t know. I really hope that we can be best friends if we stay one room like this.

 

“Wow, Unnie. You really have so many things. I never saw it before.” Seohyun said while looking at my things.

“Neh. I love shopping. That’s why I have so many things.”

 

She smiles, and then she continues to arrange the things. It needs more than an hour for us to arrange my things. Ah, I really move on all my things. Even though, it took a long time, but it’s so lovely too see the thing being well organized.

 

I sit in the bed now. Ah I’m so tired now. So I tell Seohyun that I will sleep first. So I jump to the bed and catch the pillow near me. I close my eyes then. I try to sleep, but it won’t affect me. I still think of what just happen this pass two days. Donghae Oppa… wait! Donghae Oppa? Why do I have to think about him? Ah, Yuri, you’re pabonika.

 

I try to sleep again, but I still can’t sleep. So I grab my phone and I call Victoria Unnie. But no o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter