Their Second Date

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

It is ten past ten and we all already on our way to the dorm. I said we because I have to take Victoria Unnie, Krystal, Ye Eun, Jonghyun, Kyuhyun Oppa, and Changmin Oppa to their dorm. Yes, all of them. Aish! I will be a driver tonight.

 

“Gumawo Yuri.” Changmin Oppa waved to me.

“Neh.” I said as I waved back too.

 

It left me, Ye Eun si, Krystal, Victoria Unnie, and Jonghyun. We ride along the way to the next dorm, which is Shinee dorm. It already ten pm but there are busy traffic everywhere. I see there are also a lot of people still walking along the street. Yeah, Seoul is a busy city. I know it but it just I never see it by myself before. If we have a night schedule, we just played on our van. We never noticed surrounding us. But today, I can see it clearly by myself.

 

“Stop, stop, Yuri.” Victoria Unnie, who sits behind me, said.

“Why, Unnie?” I stopped the car. I see her finger pointing at somewhere. I look at it. Suddenly my heart is beating faster. I can’t hold my breath on. I almost cry. I try to hold my tears. My views are blurring now but I still can see it, no I see them. They are sitting in the restaurant together. Gosh, are they still dating in this hour?

 

“It’s Yoona and Donghae Oppa?” Victoria Unnie shouted.

 

As soon as they heard that, Ye Eun si, Krystal, and Jonghyun looked at that direction too. I can see they all still frozen at that time. But Krystal suddenly turns to her right side to look at me. I believe she wants to ask me ‘what’s been going on here?’ but I try to ignore her and wiping my tears. I bet Krystal sees this view and she will ask about this. But I don’t care about it now. I rather wipe my tears quickly before the others know about this.

 

“I think we should go closer to them to check it.” Victoria Unnie suggested.

“I think it’s a great idea too.” Jonghyun nodded.

“Can I go with you then?” Ye Eun si asked.

“Of course.” Victoria Unnie said.

“But Unnie, I don’t think this is a good idea.” Krystal rejected that idea.

“I don’t think so too, Unnie. How if they find out about us?” I said. It is so relieve to have someone have a same thought as you.

“But I’m really curious about it.” Victoria Unnie said.

“Well, I guess both of them can stay out here while we go there to find out.” Jonghyun said.

“That’s better. You girls just stay here and wait for us. We’ll be back soon.”

 

They all prepare the glasses and the cap to cover their disguise. After that, they go to that café while me and Krystal stay on the car and wait for them.

 

“Unnie, can you explain what have happened to me? I feel like I’m the stupid one in here.”

 

I look at her for a second before I finally answer her question. I already knew that she will ask me about this thing. Truly say, no one knows about this and I never want to let them know about this too. But it’s hard for me to reject her request now.

 

“You’re not the stupid one, Krystal. No one knows about this except me.” I said.

“So what is the true behind this?” She keeps asking about that question. Sigh! I need a good excuse to ignore this question. But I think I need to explain this but just a short explanation because I don’t want to ruin out the plan.

“Yoona called me at that time but she said that the caller was Seohyunnie, not me. So to make Donghae Oppa believed that the caller was maknae, I asked for your help since your voice color is as same as maknae.”

“Ah, so it’s like that, Unnie. But what’s about this?”

“I don’t know too.”

“Don’t lie to me Unnie. Donghae Oppa has told me on the phone call.” Krystal looks at me. She seems really serious about this.

“I don’t want to know about it.” I said. Kwon Yuri just admits that you really want to know about it but your pride stops yourself to asking it.

“But I think you should know about this.”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“I think we need to go there too. If not, they will take a long time to spy them.” Krystal suggested me.

 

Oh My God! I really don’t want to do thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter