It’s Okay Even If Just a Fake One

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yuri POV

I look at the mirror. I can see I’m so mess up today. I can’t stop thinking about Yoong and Donghae Oppa. Why should they keep bothering my mind? Aish!

 

 

I wash my face with water so I can’t forget about it. Then I walk out from the bathroom and go to my room. I get a surprise guest when I arrive in there.

 

 

“Oh annyonghaseyo, Yuri Unnie.” Nicole bowed to me right after she saw me.

 

“Oh annyonghaseyo, Nicole ah. Anyway what are you doing in this night on our dorm?”

 

 

Yes, I wonder what she does in our dorm this late night.

 

 

“Unnie, Nicole will sleep over on our dorm to help me prepare for my date.”

 

“Your date? I don’t get it, maknae.” What kind of date? And with who? Kyuhyun Oppa? Are they finally together?

 

“I will go out to a date with Kyuhyun Oppa. We will do our first date.”

 

“Jjinjak?”

 

“Yeah, but a fake first date.”

 

“What?”

 

“Yes, it’s because Sooyoung Unnie has no reaction to our relationship so we try to do another things that will make her jealous like this fake date.”

 

“I think you both just need to kiss in front of her to know her reaction.”

 

“Anneyo, Unnie. This is just a fake relationship, how can we kiss on a fake relationship?”

 

“Yeah, I wonder it too. Anyway it almost midnight, did you have tell your members that you will sleep in here, Nicole?” I asked Nicole since I heard from Shindong Oppa that Gyuri Unnie is a tough as Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah, I have told them that I will sleep over in here.”

 

“Good! Then practice it, I will see how good you are in it, maknae.”

 

 

I sit in the bed and watch them practice the date. Seohyun is playing her role as Kyuhyun Oppa, meanwhile Nicole is playing her role as Seohyun.

 

 

“So Seohyun, I will teach you the basic first. First of all, you have to do is smile all time but not with the shy one but with the great smile. Then you should hold his hand and try not to make situation stiff.”

 

 

“Yah, why should I hold his hand? Should a guy make a move first?”

 

“I don’t he will do it besides you need to make Sooyoung believes that both of you are really in love, right? So you should take the initiative first. If you don’t take it, I don’t think it will be happened and believe me, Sooyoung Unnie will not get jealous too.”

 

“But I am so shy, so how can I do it?”

 

“Maknae, I think Nicole is right. You should take the initiative first. I think both of you need to do that to make Sooyoung believe it.”

 

“Fine, I’ll try it.”

 

 

The next day, 7 pm

 

Seohyun POV

 

 I am ready now. It’s almost 7 pm and I am waiting for him to come and pick me to the date. I am so nervous now. Wow, I can even take a breath. It’s really a tough one for me but in my case, I still have to stay confident to play this role. I really hope I can do the best.

 

 

“Seohyunnie, are you ready?” Yuri Unnie came to our room.

 

“Yeah, I ready. But did he come yet?” I asked it worriedly.

 

“Yes, he is outside talking with other members.”

 

“Jjinjak?”

 

“Neh. So will you come or not?”

 

“Yes, I come with you Unnie.” I grab my bag then I follow Yuri Unnie to the living room.

 

 

I see him talking with my members. I wonder what are they talking about but I think I don’t need to ask it now since I know that he will probably not answer me. I just will ask him on our fake date.

 

 

“Oh, annyong, Seohyun. Are you ready?” What? He used an informal language. But why? We always talked with formal language before.

 

“Neh, annyong Oppa. Yes, I am ready.” I said it in informal language. It will look pretty weird if I use formal language while he used the other one.

 

“Kaja, let’s go then!” He said.

 

“Neh. Then I go, Unnie. Bye.” I said while bowed to them.

 

“Neh, be careful on the way, maknae.” Yuri Unnie said while waving her hand towards us. The other Unnie also say goodbye to us. But I can’t see Sooyoung Unnie. Where is she? Ah, I really want to see her expression towards this.

 

“What did you do, Seohyun?” He asked when he saw me not to move a bit.

 

“Nothing. Let’s go then!” I follow him outside the dorm.

 

 

While we already outside the dorm, I asked him about I was curious since I was in the dorm.

 

 

“Oppa, may I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.” We are walking side to side.

 

“What did my unnie talk to you back there?” I asked to him with a serious face.

 

“They just asked if I really like you or not and how can we become a couple. Something like that. Why?”

 

“Nothing. I just want to make sure that they believe in our relationship.” I said. Pabo! I just want to know if you have the reaction that you always wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter