Bye Bye Girls Generation, Bye Bye Korea, and Bye Bye Lee Donghae

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

I wave to him as we arrive on my dorm. But then he come back and kiss me on my forehead, then he said, “Saranghe, Yuri ah.”

 

I just smile and wave at him again. Then he really leaves our dorm this time. So I take this chance to go to a place that I am familiar of. I take my car key from my Prada bag. Then I rush my way to the parking lot to drive all the way to… SM Building. I have to an appointment, a secret appointment that only me and this person who know about this. I knock his office before I get in.

 

“It’s too late, Yuri si.” Mr. Lee Soo Man si said.

“I am so sorry, Mr. Lee. I have a…”

 

Can I say that I have a date? No I can’t. He doesn’t need to know about it.

 

“A date, right?”

 

Oh God, how can he know about it? Ah, of course, this is SM Entertainment, he must have a spy to spying over us.

 

“Yes, I admit it. I have a date with Donghae Oppa.” I said it honestly.

 

I just don’t want to keep this secret from him. I think if I tell him everything, then he can let me go easily.

 

“I know it, Yuri si. So why do you suddenly want us to meet in here? I bet that you have something important to say, right?” He changed the topic.

“Yes, it is, Mr. Lee. I want to leave SNSD.” I said.

 

He seems to be shocked after heard those words. His eyes become bigger than usual, and it is a long silent between us.

 

“I don’t know what to say, Miss Kwon.” He said, while holding his mineral bottle on his right hand.

“You can just let me go, Mr. chairman.” I said, bravely.

“It’s not that easy. Girls Generation is the famous girl group in Korea, and even in Asia. So it’s not easy to make a news that you will leave this group. Remember, Miss Kwon, this group is known as a friendship group. You girls have passed a lot of sadness, suffer, haters, until you girls have your happiness, popularity, and love like this. You have to considered about it, Miss Kwon.”

“I know it, but I have to do it. I really have to do it.” I said.

“Why?”

 

Oh God, should I tell the chairman about the reason why? Geez, Kwon Yuri, you make it harder for yourself.

 

“I just have to do it, Mr. Lee.”

“Is this about  Donghae si, Miss Kwon?”

“I don’t know.” I am so tired after standing for so long, then I decide to sit in front of his desk.

“Fine, I will not ask about it anymore. I just make my decision right now.” He said.

 

I look at his eyes. I really hope that he can let me go. I really don’t want  to stay here anymore. My heart can’t take it, my brain can’t take it, and my legs can’t take it too.

 

“I think I can take you a break. Just a break, not a quit.”

“Just a break? How long it will be, Mr. Lee?” Oh God, please say it a year. I think a year is more than enough to fix everything.

“How long do you need, Miss Kwon?” He asked me back.

“One year.” I said without hesitation.

“Fine, then you can take it. But first, we have to make the story line for this first.”

 

I nodded.

 

“My suggestion is I will tell the journalists that you have to rest for a long time because of your sudden injury during the practice. But for the SM Family Members, I will tell them that you have run away and I don’t know where are you too, ok? How do you think about it?”

“I think it’s fine. Then what should be the next story line?”

“I don’t think you can’t stay in Korea for a while. Everyone will recognize you, Yuri si. I suggest you to go abroad.”

“I have think about it too, and don’t worry Mr. Lee. I already have my plan for that.”

“Where will you go then?”

“I will go to New York to meet my friend, Wonder Girls Yeeun si, Mr. Lee.”

 

Honestly, I haven’t tell anyone about it. Yeeun also didn’t know about this. But I think she will help me if I asked her. So without thinking too much, I said her name out.

 

“It is a little bit risky, Yuri si.”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Lee! Wonder Girls will help to cover me.”

“Let me tell you my suggestion.” He sighs.

 

It’s a silent moment for a while. He thinks about it for a while then he says.

 

“I will let you leave Seoul with EXO M tomorrow. They will stay in China for a while for their promotion so you can stay with them while pretending as their coordinator. Do you agree?”

 

I don’t care anymore. I will just agree as long as I can leave this place soon.

 

“Okay.”

“Fine. Then I will help you to book a ticket. I will also call EXO M manager that you will join them tomorrow.”

“Kamsahamida, Mr. Lee.”

 

Wow, I never knew that Mr. Lee is a nice man. They always say that he is the meant one but I can tell myself that he’s not that kind of person.

 

“I’ll trust you Kwon Yuri. I just need another request for you.”

“What is it?”

“I want you to promise me too that you will exercise, diet, and practice singing and dancing, okay?”

“I promise you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter