It’s like falling down from the Eiffel Tower

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae POV

I watch TV with my fellow members on the living room right now. We all want to sleep over in this room. Spending our time together with talking and playing while eating, of course, becomes our habit this lately.

 

“Should we stay here all night?” Sungmin gives me a bowl of popcorn and then he sits beside me.

“I don’t know.” I said, while taking the popcorn and start to eat it.

“Hey, anyway where is Kyuhyun? Why is he not with us right now? I don’t see Leeteuk too. Where is he too?” Heechul Hyung approached us.

“I don’t know Hyung. He said that he wants to spend his night in here but then he stuck out in our dorm because Changmin is in our dorm right now. Kyuhyun said that he will come after Changmin go back to his dorm.” Ryuwook said.

“But anyone knows where is Leeteuk Hyung right now?”

“He is in SM Building right now. He has a leader meeting with Yunho si, Taeyeon si, Victoria, and Jin Ki si.” I answered for him.

 

I just want them to shut up because I want to concentrate to Spiderman movie that I watch right now. But then a moment later, Eunhyuk comes out from nowhere and start the noisy sound again.

 

“Yah, guys. I have big news for you. Don’t you know who the girl I saw just now?”

“It’s a stupid question, Eunhyukkie. We are all in here, so how can we know about the girl?” Shindong Hyung said.

“I saw SNSD Kwon Yuri is in our dorm right now, Wookie.” Eunhyuk said.

 

I turn my attention from the movie to Eunhyuk. I just so surprise to hear that she is in another dorm right now. I never expected that she will come here by herself.

 

“What?” I said.

“Yes, she is, Donghae.” Eunhyuk nods.

 

Aish! Why should I ask it if I already know the answer will be? Stupid Lee Donghae! Don’t be so surprise like this, because you just pretending to it. Just admit it, you miss her and you want to talk to her.

 

“I want to meet her. Ah, I want to prepare something for her and Changmin si.” Wookie walked out from the dorm happily. Meanwhile I still gaze at my spot, wondering if I should go or not. Then after a while, I decide to go to their dorm.

 

I go in and I see Jonghyun, Kyuhyun, and Changmin in there. I am a little bit upset because they meet with each other without telling me anything. I am not seeing Yuri in here. Eunhyuk said he saw her in the parking lot. But I don’t see a sign of her. So I just sit in the sofa

 

“You should tell me too, so I can come up here.” I said with an angry tone in my voice.

“It’s okay Donghae Hyung. I know that you really love to have a sleep over with all your members.” Changmin said.

“So what did you guys talking about? I hope it’s not me your subject.”

“Nope. We just talked about something like Jonghyun and Minho’s problem and how to solve it.”

“Oh, so tell me about it.” I am excited to hear that. I really want to know why Jonghyun can do something like that. He used to be a calm and cold person. But earlier today, it seems like I look at different side of Jonghyun.

 

“Minho hugged Krystal and I felt like Minho is playing two girls. One is Krystal si and another one is Yuri Noona. So I got mad at him and I punched him. WHAT?” Jonghyun shouted to Kyuhyun.

 

So Minho likes Yuri? I know that. There have been a lot of rumors about them but I don’t believe it since Yuri told me that she doesn’t like someone younger to become her lover. But everyone can change right? I am pretty afraid if she changes her mind now.

 

“So where is she now? I heard that she is in this dorm.”

“Oh, she is in the kitchen with Yesung hyung and Ryeowook.” Changmin pointed to the kitchen.

 

I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I see Yuri and Yesung are talking and laughing. I really don’t like this moment. I really hope that the one that laughing with her is me not Yesung hyung. But wait a minute, why should I jealous to hyung? They are just friends. Of course it’s not weird to see them talking and laughing. Aish! I stuck my heart with an unreasonable jealousy.

 

“Yuri, I know that we’ve known each other for so long but we never really close to each other. But Yuri, I want you to know something. I really like you, not as a dongsaeng, but as a girl.” He said.

 

I am frozen. I really don’t know what to react. How can Yesung Hyung say something like that to Yuri? He always shies if he talks about love. He never even dated even once, but how can he say it so honestly like that? I really wish that I have that courage too.  Aish! I really hate when hyung said that words to Yuri. I AM SO JEALOUS.

 

“Yuri!” I shouted her name. I grab her wrist and drag her from the kitchen. I drag her till we arrive in Zhou Mi and Henry’s room. I know that this room is the only one that empty. Because that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter