Another Argue

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria POV

Our dorm is really mess right now. The party just over about couple minutes ago. Everyone has gone to their own place too. It only left me with me with all f(x) members, Kim Hyun Joong, and Jonghyun. They all helped me to clean the mess up.

 

“Where is Luna, anyway?” Amber looked around, and she doesn’t see Luna everywhere then she asked me about it.

“I don’t know. I thought she helped me to clean the mess up too.” I was so surprised when I heard Luna was not here.

“Ah, about that.” Jonghyun came up from nowhere and join our conversation. “She said that she will stay in her friend house since she needed to study for tomorrow exam.”

“But why didn’t she tell me then?” I wondered about it since she never did it before. It must be something emergency.

“No, because you seemed so busy in the party so she just told me to told to you. She also said that she was so sorry if she can be with you all the time during your birthday party.”

“I see. Okay, then I will call her.” I go to my room. Both Sulli and Amber follow me to my room. I bet they want to hear it from Luna.

 

I go to my room then I dial Luna’s phone number from my phone. It takes a while for her to answer my call.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, Unnie.”

“Hey, where have you been? I looked forward for you.”

“Jjinjak? But I have told Jonghyun that I will sleep in my friend’s house tonight.”

“Yes, he told me that. So it’s right then?”

“Yes, it is. But don’t worry, Unnie, I will be back tomorrow.”

“Okay. It’s glad to know it. Please study well then! I’ll hang up now.”

“Yes. Bye Unnie.”

 

I close the phone but then I see Sulli and Amber talk about something seriously.

 

“What are you talking about?” I said as I sat beside them on my bed.

“We just talked about Luna, Unnie.” Sulli told me.

“Luna?” I don’t get it. What did they talk about actually?

“Yes, Luna. I saw something weird about her.”

“What kind of weird?”

“She seems like…”

 

Amber stopped her words immediately when she heard shout from the living room. I look at them and they look back at me too. We still unconcius, but after the second shout, we finally back to the reality. We stand up from our seat and rush our way to the living room. After arrive in there, we see Jonghyun and Krystal shout at each other while Kim Hyun Joong tries to separate them.

 

-       End of Victoria POV –

 

“You should clean this mess, not make it messy like this!” Krystal shouted.

“Yah! Why did you say those words with informal language?” Jonghyun shouted back to her.

“Why should I use the formal one?”

“I’m older than you, Jung Soo-jung.” Jonghyun glared at her. He is really angry this time.

“I don’t care. You don’t have the right manner to be called as an older one.”

“What? I think you should learn about the manner once again.”

“Mwo?” Krystal still glared at him. She doesn’t even move her eyes to other places.

“Yeah, I think you heard it. You should learn manner to your sister, Sica Noona. Not like you, she really has a great manner. She knows exactly how to treat someone.”

“Don’t compare me to her!”

“Why not?”

“Shut up!”

“I won’t shut my mouth.”

“Shut up or I’ll slap you!”

“Try it!”

 

Krystal already moves her hand. Yes, her hand is very c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter