All My Heart

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

I go to   , my hometown. I want to see my mom. It’s been a long time since I last saw her. I really want to share everything to her because she’s the only one that I trust.

 

“Mom!” I knock the door and I don’t hear anyone. I think my mom and my brother must be working. So I decide to enter the house since I have the key.

 

I open the door and I look at my house. It’s still the same like I left it. I go to the kitchen and I see that it’s still dirty so I decide to clean it. I also cook some food because I think mom must be not prepared it since she went to work early morning.

 

I put some kimchi that I made it by myself to the kitchen and I also put some fruits that I bought from the city. After finished clean the kitchen, I start to clean the house. It takes about an hour for me to finally finish it. Then I go to my room. Ah my room is still clean and tidy as before. I sit in the bed and I start to yawn. I am so tired right now. I decide to sleep for a while.

 

A while? Well, it takes four hour for me to finally wake up. When I wake up, the clock points at 3 pm. I touch my stomach. I am so hungry right now so I decide to eat the food that I prepared before. It looks so weird to eat it alone by myself. But I don’t care since I am too hungry.

 

“Unnie, where are you right now?” This time is not Seohyun who called me but Krystal.

“I just hang out in the mall, Krys, waeyo?” I asked her back.

 

Well, I don’t like to lie but I have to do it right now because if I tell her then she will tell everyone and they will come here to take me back to Seoul and I don’t want it to happen.

 

“I thought you run away from the dorm. I heard what have happened yesterday from Seohyun so I worry about you, Unnie.” She said.

 

Aish! I already knew that Seohyun will immediately tell her about it. It doesn’t mean that I hate my maknae to care about me and talk my problem to a close friend of mine but it’s just I don’t like people to more care about me since I don’t like attention.

 

“No, I am not. I am just having fun for myself in mall. Don’t worry I will be back tomorrow.” I said.

“Okay I will tell Hyunnie Unnie about it. Having fun Unnie!” She hangs up the phone.

 

I also do the same thing. I walk back to the kitchen then I hear someone’s open the door. I quickly approach the door and I see my mom is walking to the living room.

 

“Mom!” I hug her.

“Aigoo Yuri ah. Why don’t you tell me that you will go home today?”

“Mom, I just want to surprise you but you seem have surprised me too…”

 

I look at someone that standing behind her. I am quite surprise to see him, Donghae Oppa is standing there while holds two big plastics that full of food.

 

“What are you doing in here?” I asked in piss.

“I just want to help ahjumma.” He said.

“Do you deliberate to do it? I mean you know that she is my mom so you help her to make you good in front of her.” I shouted.

 

Argh! I don’t know what I am thinking right now. I just keep saying random things that I don’t even know. I thought that I never will be this harsh. Yes, I can be this kind of girl but I still have to do this to make him stop treat me nicely.

 

“How can you say that, Yuri ah?” My mom interrupted.

“Mom…”

“He met me accidentally in the supermarket when he has to stop by to buy something for his love one. He saw me take the heavy plastics by my own so he offered his help then I accepted it.”

“Mom why are you on his side?”

 

I can’t believe it. Why is everyone in his side? I know that he’s a nice guy but I am not a bad girl too right, so they can be on my side better than on his side.

 

“I am on the right side Yuri. Yuri, how can you be like this to someone you know that treat your mom well? I think I never taught you to be this harsh, Yuri.”

“I am sorry Mom. I know you never taught me that. It’s just I…”

“Yuri…”

“Fine. I am sorry, Oppa. I didn’t mean my words.”

“I know you well so I know that you’re not that type of girl. Don’t worry you don’t need to say sorry because I have forgiven you.”

“Okay, so everything has solved right? Now let’s go to eat some dinner, Yuri. I will prepare it.” Mom said.

“I will prepare it Mom.” Yuri replied.

“I will help you to do it, Yuri.” Mom said.

“No, I will do it. You rest first. I think you must be really exhausted.” I rejected her offer.

“That’s my daughter, Kwon Yuri.” Mom said.

 

Mom goes to the living room and sits in the sofa. She must be watching her favorite daily drama right now. She once told me how she’s like to spend her night with watching the drama. I smile as I look at her then I walk to the kitchen. I see Donghae Oppa is in the kitchen right now.

 

“What are you doing in here? You are a guest so you should be waiting for the food not to cook by yourself in someone’s house.” I am not mad at him but I just want to make him comfortable as a guest.

“I am sorry if I don’t ask for your permission first, but I think you should be really tired after have to cook this and I think I should be the one who prepared this.”

“No, I don’t feel tired. I will cook the food. You just need to wait in the dining room or the living room.” I take away the plate from him.

“Just let me do this thing for you this time, okay?”

“You mean you want to cook for the dinner?” I can’t believe it.

“Yes, I am.”

“But…”

“Please?”

“Fine, but you better don’t do it next time, araso?”

“Neh, Miss Kwon.”

 

I leave the kitchen and go to the living room. I sit beside my mom and watch the TV with her. She quite surprise to see me.

 

“I thought you are the one that will cook the dinner.” She said.

“I thought I was too but Oppa insisted to cook it for us so I let him, but just for this time only.” I explained it to my mom.

“Oppa? He’s really close to you, right?” Mom asked me.

“Yup we are best friend.”

“Really? But you two looks like a couple than best friends.” Mom said.

“It’s not like that. We’re just too close.”

“Don’t lie to me, Yuri! I am your mom and I know you so well so you can’t lie to me. I can see it from your eyes that you really love him.”

“Mom, please, I am not in a mood to talk about this.”

“Fine then. But let’s talk about something else.”

“Yes.”

“I wonder who is the girl that he talked about when we were in the car?”

 

I keep in silence. I wait for her next sentence. I don’t know why that I feel that he talked about me.

 

“He said that he loves a girl. She’s a nice, funny, and beautiful girl. Besides she is smart, she is also very talented. She can sing, dance, and rap really well. She is also has a very beautiful laugh that can make people feel really happy after see it. She always loves to take care of everyone’s problem even she has to hide her true problem in her heart. She always smile even her heart is hurt. She also likes to make people laugh because of her joke. He said he loves everything about her even her bad side. He just loves her even she’s his best friend.”

 

My tears fall down from my eyes without I can’t stop it. I wipe it with my fingers. I never know that he loves me this much. I just pour salt in his wound heart this time. I have hurt him so much. But I can do nothing about it. I also hurt inside. We both just hurt each other.

 

“I think you’re that girl right, Yuri?”

“I don’t know if I should tell you but yes, I feel like I am her but I am not sure about it either.”

“Well, then I should ask him.”

“Mom, please?”

“Okay I won’t ask it.”

“Thanks mom, you’re the best.”

 

“Dinner is ready.” Donghae Oppa approaches us.

 

We both go to the dining room. We see the table is full of food right now. It’s not that many but it just too many for our portion.

 

“Don’t be so shocked, Yuri ah! I know that you eat that much so I cook that many too.”

“Oppa!” I shouted.

“What? I am right, right?” He said. I punch his arms.

“Yah, Oppa. I know you’re right but this is not the way to say it.”

 

“Hmm!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter