Yoona, Tiffany, or ...

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back to YURI POV

I just finished taking a bath now. Ah it’s really refreshing. Although this has been midnight, but I can’t sleep without knowing that I’m clean enough to sleep. So even Taeyeon keep says that it’s not good for my health but I don’t care. Well, I guess I never sick because taking a bath in the midnight. And also I’m doing it just because if I have a night schedule like this. If not, I will take a bath in the normal time.

 

Well, I just feel sleepy so I want to go to sleep now but then I heard a song from the living room. Ah, what do they do in this midnight? I want to ask Maknae but she is sleeping now. And I don’t think it’s a great idea for waking her up just to ask if she know what do they do in the living room. So I let her sleep and I walk into the living room. I see them singing and dancing to Super Junior Sunbaenim song, Sorry Sorry. I wonder why they have to do it in the midnight.

 

I sit beside Sica who watch who laugh at them.

 

“What’s so funny, Sica?”

 

Sica stop laughing then she turns her face to me and said, “They are singing Sorry Sorry with imitating the member.”

 

“Are you laughing because of that?” I asked her.

 

Seriously, I just don’t get it. What’s so funny about it? They really have the different sense of humor than me. Ah, this is really wasting my time. I better go to sleep than watch this. I stand up and make my way to my room, but then someone calls my name. I turn back and she is Fani.

 

“Where are you going to?” She asked me with a nice tone.

 

I look at her weirdly. I never saw her say something nice to me like this. Yeah, I guess this is the first time she did that to me. But… I don’t know why but I feel something wrong about this. I can’ tell exactly but I just feel this is may not be good.

 

“Can you help me to bring out the ice cream?” She asked me.

 

I nod. Then both of us walk to the kitchen. I grab a big bowl of strawberry ice cream. I see Fany still prepare some glasses of tea. So I decided to wait for her. It is a silent between us. We are seen as a perfect MC at Music Core. We are really friendly to each other on the show. But it’s different when we are out of the stage. We are like stranger. Nope. Not only with her, but also with the rest of my member except maknae, I feel weird. Even with Sica and Yoona, who everyone thinks as my best friends. Well, the reality tells the different.

 

“Can you help me in here, Yul?” Fany asked for my help.

 

I place my ice cream in the table. I walk to her standing right now and I help him by putting the sugar to the tea.

 

“Neh, kamsahamida.”

“It’s okay.”

“Yul…” She said while she held my hand.

 

“Waeyo, Fany?”

“I just want to ask you to do me a favor.”

“I will do it if I can.”

“Of course you can, that’s why I ask for your help.”

“Then what can I help you about?”

“Donghae Oppa.”

 

Wait! Did she just say Donghae Oppa? Did I hear it wrong? Aneyo, I don’t think so. I am pretty sure that she talked about Donghae Oppa just now. What does she want me to do about Donghae Oppa?

 

“Yul.” She looks at me.

“Neh.”

“I love him, Donghae Oppa.”

 

Did she just say that she loves him? Is it really true? I just can’t believe it. How can a family member love another family member? It’s so wrong.

 

“I really love him, Yul.”

 

I sighed. It’s true. But did they just angry with me a year ago when they found out the scandal of me and Donghae Oppa? But now, a year later, she told me that she loves him. What’s on earth?

 

“I can’t stand it anymore. My heart beat fast when I’m around him. Just to see him smile make me feel happy.” She smiles.

 

I can see her eye smile. She’s really cute with it. To see her smile happily like this, it makes me hard to refuse it. But just to accept it, it is too impossible too. So what should I do now?

 

“Why do you like him?” I asked it before I can say yes.

 

Not because I’m jealous, it’s just because I want the right girlfriend to my best friend. I really hope that. So if Fany want to be with him, I need to know why she is the one for him. So I ask her, but it took more than one minute for her to answer it. Well, she makes a big mistake now. If she really loves him, so it’s not hard for her to answer my question.

 

“I love him so much till I have no reason for it. I can’t tell you what the exact reason is, but I can explain to you about it.”

 

Tiffany takes a deep breath. She puts away all the cup of tea in front of her, and then she puts it on the table. She sits down, and then she starts telling me the thing that she called ‘explanation’.

 

“I can’t stop thinking about him. I always ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter