Guarding Lee Donghae

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

 

I am in the kitchen right now. I never have been in this room in an early morning like this. Well, since I met Key yesterday and became friendly with him, he taught me to cook some food. Well, I can’t cook well before but I try to do it. I just hope my food will taste good.

 

“Good Morning!” I wave my hand to Taeyeon who stand in front of me with an ‘impossible’ expression on her face.

“What?” I asked her while laughing. Yes, I know. She must be feels really weird when she saw me in the kitchen this early morning.

“Oh No! What have happened to you, Yuri?” Taeyeon asked me. I was right then. She is really surprise to see me.

“I’ve just cooked our breakfast.”

“What did you say, Yuri?”

“I said that I cooked the breakfast already, Taeyeon.”

“I thought you didn’t want to cook it anymore. I heard you said so Yuri.” She’s right. I told her once that I didn’t want to cook it again but I just can’t help myself to stop cooking.

 

She doesn’t say anything. She still in a shock I guess. So I let her be like that. I think she will wake up one time. So I go to the dining room and I see all my members are eating.

 

“Aigoo, who make this breakfast? Is it you, Hyoyeon?” Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon.

“It’s not me. When I and Sunny arrived in here, we already saw the food in the table.” Hyoyeon shooked her head.

“Can it be Taeyeon?” Sunny said.

“No way since… anyway who is the one?” Sooyoung changed the topic immediately when she found out that Taeyeon already here.

“Yuri is the one who did this all.” Taeyeon said it finally.

 

Well, I don’t want to tell them actually but Taeyeon Unnie has said it to them so I just need to admit it. But when I want to do it, the phone rings and it is Jonghyun who call me.

 

“Annyong, Jonghyun.” I said. I walked away from the dining room to my bedroom so I can talk in private to him.

“Annyong, noona. Please help me!”

“What? What did you say Jonghyun? I don’t get it.”

“Noona, I’ve been locked with Sica Noona’s little sister in Victoria Noona bedroom.”

“WHAT?” I’m surprise.

“So can you please let me go off this room noona?” He begged me.

 

Well, even if he didn’t beg me, I will still help him. Really, I don’t know what Victoria Unnie does to them but I don’t think I will need any of them now. Of course I need an explanation but I will ask it later. The most important thing is going to f(x) dorm and let him go out.

 

“Where will you go, Yuri?” Sica asked me when I said goodbye to them.

“I will go to f(x) dorm.”

“What? This is still early morning.”

“I know Sica but your sister have make a chaos so I need to help her.”

“What? I’ll go with you, Yul.”

“Let’s go then!”

 

I drive as fast as I can to f(x) dorm. I think this is a really serious problem. And we arrive in there I can see why this is become a serious problem.

 

“Victoria Unnie, can you tell me why you lock them in your room?” I asked her when we arrived there.

“I just feel dizzy to see them arguing like a child.”

“Yes, I know it Unnie but it didn’t mean you have to lock them in a room together. Jonghyun is a man and Krystal is a girl, who knows what will happen right?” I said, worried.

“I don’t think something will happen last night.” She said to me. “You see it by yourself, Yuri.” She said when she opened the room’s door.

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?” Krystal shouted.

“OH DIDN’T YOU REMEMBER IT? YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE TO SUGGEST THIS AND YOU BLAME ME?” Jonghyun shouted back.

“BUT I ASKED IT WHEN WE WERE IN THE FLOOR NOT IN,,,”

“HEY MY BACK WILL HURT IF I KEPT SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR.”

“WHOSE CARE?”

“WHAT?”

 

“BOTH OF YOU, STOP THIS!” I shouted them. I can’t stand it since they are too noisy. “FOLLOW ME TO THE LIVING ROOM, NOW!”

 

They follow me to the living room and after we arrive there, I start to advice them.

 

“Can you both stop acting like a child? You already grown up as a man and woman right now, so please acting like a child.” I said.

They look at me weirdly. Okay, I can understand that I’m not as wise as Victoria Unnie but I think you can be wise sometime too right?

“She’s the one, not me.” Jonghyun said.

“What? Stop saying like you are a mature man.” Krystal said.

“Please don’t start it again, okay?” I shouted.

 

They both turn away their face. I can see the anger on their face.

 

“Victoria Unnie, you should stop them. As the widest one among us, you should let them…”

 

I was interrupted by a phone call. I grab it then I see the caller is Kyuhyun Oppa. I wonder why he calls me this early morning.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, Yuri.” He said.

“Yes, Oppa. Why do you call me this early morning?” I asked him when I walked to the balcony. I want to talk in private place since it was too noisy to talk it in the living room.

“Can you come to our dorm now?”

“Your dorm? Why?” It’s really suspicious.

“You don’t have any schedule for today, right?” Kyuhyun Oppa asked me.

“No. So tell me why do I have to go to your dorm, Oppa?” I still asked the same question because he didn’t answer it.

“Can you help me to take care of Donghae?”

 

Donghae Oppa? What happened to him? I’m so worry right now.

 

“What have happened to him, Oppa?”

“He is sick. I really need your help to take care of him now since we all now have a schedule.”

“Okay I’ll be there Oppa.”

 

I rush my way to the living room and grab my bag.

 

“I’m sorry. I have to leave now. Victoria Unnie, you should finish this stuff by yourself since you were the one who started this.” I said.

“No, noona. You should stop this. I beg you please?” He said. He begged to me. I can’t say no after I saw his puppy eyes on me.

“Okay I will end this all. Sica please help me this time, please?” I said to Sica. I totally forgot Sica is in there. Well I can she can finish this all since Krystal is her sister and Jonghyun is her crush.

“Okay, I will help you.”

“Thanks Sica.”

 

I rush my way out of the dorm and I drive my car to the Super Junior dorm. I’m so worry about Donghae Oppa. Is he fine? Is he okay? I hope everything is good. But why do I have to worry this much? He’s not my boyfriend, he’s not my family, oh yeah maybe because he is my best friend. Yes, he is.

 

I finally arrive at Super Junior dorm. I take the lift and I press the 11th floor. When I arrive in there, I go to Super Junior dorm and knock the door. Eunhyuk Sunbae opens the door to me.

 

“Oh, Yuri si. Thanks for coming t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter