Weird Donghae

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Super Junior Dorm

Donghae is in his room right now. He just finishes took a bath. Now he is in front of his cupboard to find great clothes for his date. He’s been doing this for twenty minutes. Eunhyuk, his roommate, shakes his head. He can’t believe in what he sees. He goes to the living room to tell the other guys about Donghae.

 

“Guys, it’s so weird.” Eunhyuk shouted.

“What is it, Hyukkie?” Leeteuk closed his book then he looks at Eunhyuk.

“Donghae is so weird.” Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Donghae? What’s wrong with him?” Yesung shuts the TV off then he turns his attention to Eunhyuk.

“He’s so weird. He keeps finding the clothes to wear.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ah, Eunhyuk, you’re too much. Of course he will find the best clothes since we will go to a party tonight.” Heechul said. He plays his PSP again.

 

All of them back to their activities again. Siwon works out again, Shindong goes back to the kitchen, while Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi, and Henry back to their own conversation.

 

“Yah, why don’t you guys listen to me? Donghae looked so weird.”

“It’s not weird to us. Donghae is a fashionable man so it’s pretty usual if he wants to look good especially for his best friend birthday party.” Heechul said without even looking at Eunhyuk. He keep plays his PSP.

 “But this one is too weird, hyung. He even used perfume and some hair gel.”

 

They don’t react with it. They still focus on their thing. Eunhyuk sighs. He then makes a big move by saying, “HE WILL NOT GO TO VICTORIA SURPRISE PARTY TONIGHT!”

 

They all turn the attention to him. Shindong rushes his way to the living room. Eunhyuk smiled, He feels really happy because now everyone waits for his explanation.

 

“Tell us what have happened!” Leeteuk said.

“Neh, I’m curious too.” Shindong nodded.

“Don’t worry guys. I will tell you everything okay?”

 

Eunhyuk takes a deep breath then he starts his story.

 

“This was happened yesterday night when we came back from SM Building. I was playing computer that night and he asked me if I will go to the Victoria birthday party or not and I said that I will. But then when I asked him if he will come too, he said that he won’t since he has something else to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter