Jonghyun feeling

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Vic Noona!” Jonghyun screamed as he saw Victoria Unnie came to the practice room.

“Waeyo?”

“Have you considered about my plan?”

“What plan?”

“The one that I told you after our meeting yesterday.”

“You mean by helping you to get closer with Krystal? No way!”

“Why not?”

“No, Jonghyun.”

“Please, Noona. If you help me to get closer to Krystal, then I will help you to get closer to Onew Hyung too, please?”

“What? Who tell you that I want to get closer to him?” Victoria shocks to hear it.

“No one. But that’s what I thought. Anyway would you help me?” Jonghyun said, innocently.

“No. Besides you should consider about Shin Se Kyung and Jessica. Consider about their feelings first before you try to chase Krystal.” Victoria gave him advice.

 

Jonghyun gives up. I can see him sitting beside me now.

 

“Sigh! I love her, but why the one who love me too is not her but her sister. And to make it more complicated, my old girl friend try to get back with me. Aish!”

“What’s the main problem, Jong. Do you love Krystal so much?” I suddenly remembered about it. Krystal said that Kyuhyun Oppa believed that Jonghyun has fallen to her and he was totally right.

“Not much, Noona. It’s too deep to say it with words.” He said.

“Ah, cute Jong. You’re already falling for her, right?” I smiled. Krystal is so lucky. This guy loves her so much.

“Yeah.”

“But I saw you too keep arguing over each other. So how can it turn to be love?” I asked.

 

Well, I know how Krystal changed her feeling from enemy to love but I don’t know in Jonghyun side. I am pretty curious to know so I just ask him right the way.

 

“I don’t know. I can’t even tell you how it can happen. But every time I saw her mad at me, I just couldn’t help to smile. She’s just too cute. But she doesn’t even look at me these days. Every time I tried to , she didn’t even bother. She didn’t say anything. Not just by looking at me once. She turned her head if she saw me around. I really feel desperate about this.”

“Do you really love her really bad, Jong?” I asked again.

“Yeah, till my brain can’t think anything else besides her and my heart always leads me towards her.” He replied.

“So, do you mad at Minho because he’s close to Krystal?” I investigate it once again to make sure of it.

“Yes. I just hate when I saw her close to other guys besides me.”

“Jonghyun, I never knew that you’ll be in love with someone like this.” I said.

“I know and it hurts my heart so badly when I keep seeing her with another man.”

 

I glare at Kyuhyun Oppa. I make a sign to make him convince about his stupid idea and thanks God he realizes it.

 

“Jonghyun, I am not his boyfriend.” Kyuhyun finally confessed.

“What do you mean?” He said. I release the hug so he can see him eyes to eyes.

“I am not falling in love with her and I am not her boyfriend. You all just misunderstand it.”

“But both of you grab hand and walk around the SM Building.”

“Well, to tell you the truth,” he said. “I did that because of two reasons. One is because I want to make Mr. Lee Soo Man believed that I am not interested in Seo Joohyun anymore.”

“That’s why you also avoided her lately, right?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yes, and the second reason is… because we want to make you jealous.”

“What? So that means…”

“Yes, she likes you but she doesn’t sure about your feeling towards her and she wants to make sure of it by seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter