I don’t know why this hug feels so different

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I end the phone call and I tell Victoria Unnie about it. We immediately rush our way to the canteen on the first floor of the building. We finally arrive on there. It just takes five minutes (not to run, of course) to take the lift to the first floor and run to here. But after I arrive, I don’t see any sign of my manager. Ok maybe the canteen is full of people but they are SNSD members, Super Junior Oppa, Shinee members, and so many again. Oh great, Jonghyun tricked me again.

 

“Yah, Kim Jonghyun. You tricked us, right?”

 

They all laugh at me. Geez, I am so embarrassed to talk and shout at him like this but I can hold my emotion. I am really mad right now. I really wish I can kick her leg like Victoria Unnie usually does when Jonghyun makes mistake. But I can’t do it. Yeah, that stupid Kim Jonghyun, just wait for my revenge.

 

“Noona, if I didn’t say it, then you will not come here.”

“Whatever.” I sighed.

 

I look around. Ah there are so many people in here. I can see they sit separately from their groups. So I guess I have to do the same thing too, but where should I sit then?

 

“Then please take a seat, Noona.” Minho asked me politely to sit beside him.

“Aneyo, Unnie. Just take a seat with me in here.” Krystal waved me and asked me to sit with her.

“As a sorry, I let you sit in my place Noona.” Jonghyun said.

 

Wow, everyone asked me to sit on their table. But I there are too many people on their table. So I try to find another one with few members. Then I see the table next to me is just consisting of four people. I decided to sit there then. Victoria Unnie just right on her way to Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, and Leeteuk Oppa table.

 

“Thanks of offering me everyone. But I think I will sit in here.” I said to them politely. I don’t think I can choose one of them because the other one who didn’t get pick up will be mad at me. So I think I just need to stand in neutral side.

 

“May I sit in here?” I asked Siwon Oppa, who sits on the table.

“Yes, Yuri. Take a sit.”

“Neh, kamsahamida Oppa.” I bowed to Siwon Oppa and then I take a seat beside him.

 

I think I choose the right place to sit. This table only consisted of Super Junior members. They are Eunhyuk Oppa, Siwon Oppa, Ryuwook Oppa, and Yesung Oppa. I have eaten dinner with them before so I kind of get usual of that.

 

“Hey, where have you been lately, Yuri?” Yesung Oppa started the conversation.

“I am still in here Oppa. It’s just I am so busy lately. You guys are busy too, right?” I asked him back.

“Yeah, our schedules are always tight as usual. Do you have something special on this weekend? I want to…” Yesung Oppa wanted to ask me something. I am pretty sure he wanted to ask me hangout with him. Fortunately Eunhyuk Oppa interrupted him. Because if it’s true, how can I reject it? Aish, another problem will come into my life again.

“Aigoo! Do you want to ask Yuri to a DATE?” Eunhyuk Oppa said it too loudly. Bet me, everyone in here must be heard about this even the situation is so loudly too.

 

“Yesung Oppa? Wow you finally make a move.” Sunny said.

“Wow, so you will go on a date with her, Yesung Hyung.” Onew said.

 

Guess what? I am totally right. They all heard about that. Aish, I am so embarrassed. I bet he embarrassed too. If he wanted to ask me to a date, don’t ask it in here. If you ask a girl to date in front of your friends, you will be teased by them. Oh God! What should I do right now?

 

“Yah, it’s not like that.” Yesung Oppa said.

 

“Then it’s what?” Shindong Oppa asked. Yesung Oppa shut his mouth up. I wonder if he really asked me to go on a date with him.

“No, it’s not like that.” I am so glad that I finally brave enough to say something. Everyone is in silent. They look at me. I think they want to hear my explanation.

“Yes, I am going to ask her to…”

 

Again he hasn’t finished his words then someone interrupted him again. This time it turns out to be Donghae Oppa.

 

“Kwon Yuri, go out with me for a while.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to go with him.

 

I really want to ask him to stop dragging me like this but I don’t know why my heart keep saying that his hand is just too comfortable to me and it feels like I don’t want to let it go.

 

“Kwon Yuri!” He finally stops in a toilet. Yes, in woman toilet. I am so glad that no one in there. Then he locks both of us in there, in a very small toilet that only consist of two people. Oh God, we are so close to each other, even our faces just separate for about 20 centimeters. He looks at me with an angry face. I don’t know which part of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter