It's Awkward

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I am so happy for Victoria Unnie. Now she gets her love. I drive back to the dorm with a bright smile on my face. While I am on the way, I hear my phone vibrates. I take the call.

 

“Yoboseyo, Yuri?” Taeyeon said.

“Yes, Taeyeon.”

“Where are you right now? We have another SMTown practice today. And it almost to begin.”

“I know. I drive my way to SM Building right now and I’ll be there in fifteen minutes, okay?”

“Okay, okay.”

 

I hang up the phone. I know that I must be late. Yeah, it’s because I forget that we have to practice for SMTown Live again. I rush my car by driving to the limit. And well, I am a really good driver of course, that’s why I can get there just at the time. Then I run my way to the practice room.

 

“I am sorry that I am late, Taeyeon.” I said.

“It’s okay. Just get ready. We will start practicing in ten minutes.”

 

I excuse myself to change my shirt. I see Sica and Jonghyun on my way to the toilet. I say hi to Jonghyun then I excuse myself to the toilet. I don’t even say hi to Jessica. I really hate her right now. I hate how she treats Krystal and I hates with her double face. I really don’t know why Jonghyun is still want to hang out with a girl like Jessica. I think someone should make him realize how bad the girl is. But I don’t think it’s a good time to do it so I just go straight forward to the toilet.

 

When I arrive in the toilet, I hear a crying sound and it must be a girl since it’s woman’s toilet. I see that there is only one toilet that has the close door so she must be inside this toilet. I knock the door.

 

“Excuse me, miss. Are you okay?” I asked.

“Neh, I am okay.” She said. No, wait. I think I recognize this voice. It can’t be…

“Krystal?” I asked it to make sure. Well, if I am wrong then it’s great because I don’t want to see her cry anymore but if it’s her then I… okay, just think positively. It can’t be her, right?

“Yes, Unnie.” Gosh! It’s really her.

“What have happened to you, Krystal?” I said.

 

She opens the door. She hugs me suddenly. I already know what it’s all about.

 

“Don’t cry, Krystal! Crying will not solve the problem.”

“I know, Unnie, but I suddenly feel give up when I saw him smiling so happily with my sister. I just think that he maybe likes her.”

“Don’t give up, Krystal! You know the word that said you better try even you don’t know what the result is then just giving up just in the beginning.”

“I know Unnie but I really don’t know what to do to get him.”

“Well, about that.” I release the hug and I help her wipe her tears with tissue.

“I think I am not an expert in it. But still I will help you, okay?”

“Thanks Unnie. I don’t know how I can through this all without you. Kamsahamida Unnie.”

“It’s okay.”

“Unnie, are you here to practice too?” She asked me. Thanks God! She finally can smile again.

“Yes, I am here for it. I guess you too, right?”

“Neh.”

“Hey, wait for me a minute, can’t you? I will change my clothes then we can walk together to the practice room.”

“Yeah sure.”

 

Practice room, ten minutes later…

I walk to the practice room with Krystal. We are talking so many things until we reach the practice room. Accidentally, I bump into someone. My head touches his . But luckily I am not fall down. I look at that person. It turns out to be Donghae Oppa.

 

I avoid his eyes by bows to him. I don’t know why I suddenly feel awkward. Ah yes because of the kiss. Aish! I am such a fool. Why I let him kiss me? Gosh! I should reject him that day. Oh God! Now I don’t know how to face him.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Oppa.” I said.

 

I can feel that everybody is looking at me and him right now. I know that they must think that it’s so weird to see us like this. We usually talk with informal language to each other. We usually laugh and hug each other. But this time the greeting is a bit different. I am also surprise by myself.

 

“Yuri ah…”

“It’s nice to meet you. I will excuse myself first because I have something to do.” I grab Krystal hand and walk my way. I think I just walk one step till he stops me by grabbing my wrist.

 

“Don’t be like this!” He said. I think he must know the reason why I do this.

“I am sorry but I have to do this.” I said. I bow to him once again then I try to walk again but he still holds my wrist. I also still hold Krystal’s hand.

“Mianhe. I know that I am wrong but I do not regret it.”

 

He doesn’t regret it? Hold on a second. It must be something wrong about this. No it can’t be that… No, Kwon Yuri it can’t be it. He’s just telling you that… No, I can’t think anything right now. I just need to stop thinking. All I need to do is run away from this situation.

 

“Then why do you say sorry to me?” I asked him back. Honestly, He really makes me confuse with his words.

“I just think that I should do it to make you feel comfortable.” He said.

“Then you should not say sorry if you don’t know what the real reason Oppa.” I am so mad. I just can’t control my emotion right now. If before, I didn’t look at him when I said those words but when I said the last words that I said, I look at him right in his eyes. I can’t stand it. I just need him to see that deep in my heart that he will stop doing this.

 

Now, I can see everyone is looking at us right now. They are Shinee members, F(X) members, SNSD members, and Super Junior Oppa. I know that they must be confused by our action right now. Sigh! Why does he need to question all of this in front of this people? Can we both just have a private place to talk so they can’t know about this?

 

“Deep in my heart, I feel guilty because I did it directly to you. But it will never sorry because of …”

“Because of what Donghae Sunbae?”

“Stop calling me like that!” He shouted.

 

I am surprise. It’s not the first time he shouted at me but I still can’t get used to it. I know that he maybe just mad at me by calling him sunbae but I get no choice since I have to stay away from him. I am pretty afraid that his feeling has changed to me. I scare of it. I am not sure about it anyway, but still I have to take an action before it really happens because I am pretty afraid that it will be useless in the future.

 

 “I need to do it.  I am very sorry.”

“Kwon Yuri!!!” He shouted my full name. I really like when he calls me by my full name. I just feel something different.

“I really need to go!”

“Unnie…” Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter