The Bracelet Scandal

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Goodbye Unnie!” I waved my hand as she stepped out from my car and went into her dorm.

“Bye. Be careful, Yul!”

“Araso.” I smiled..

 

I lie down on the driver seat again. I hold my deep breath and I touch my heart. It’s hurting me so much when I think about him. Sigh! I can’t just let this feeling just on my heart. I need to tell someone about this. I just need to…

 

“Yoboseyo?” I don’t know what happen to me till I have to call him for help. Sigh! I guess the only one that has no problem at all is Cho Kyuhyun Oppa. Jonghyun? No way, he’s too busy with Minho and Krystal thing earlier today. Victoria Unnie? Definitely a no since she has a broken heart. So I decide to call him, Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

“Oppa, may I come to your dorm tonight? I have something to talk to you.” I said while watching my watch. I see it’s only nine pm so it’s not a big problem for a girl to come to a boy dorm then.

“I am okay with it. Besides my dorm is empty too, but I think your leader won’t allow you to do that.”

“I don’t care Oppa. I just need someone to talk right now and that one person is you.” I said.

“Fine, come then.”

 

I close my phone and drive my car as fast as I can to Super Junior dorm. As I arrive in there, Kyuhyun Oppa opens the door for me and let me in. I go to the living room and I am so surprise to see Changmin Oppa and Jonghyun are in there.

 

“Oh annyong. You guys in here too. I thought it’s only me.” I said while put my Prada bag the sofa and sit beside Jonghyun.

“Yes we are. We want to discuss something in Super Junior dorm since it will be empty this night.” Changmin Oppa gives me a cup of water.

“Ah, that’s why you immediately agreed me to come to the dorm, right Oppa?” I said.

“Neh. But you don’t want to talk it all night long in the dorm too, right?”

“Of course not. I will be killed by Taeyeon and my fellow members.”

“So what do you want to talk to me just now?” Sigh! Should I share my story with Jonghyun and Changmin Oppa too? I mean I know that they are my best friends too, but I don’t feel like to share this with a lot of people. But it will be awkward if I say I have nothing to say.

 

“It’s just…”

 

I give up. I finally tell them about me, Nickhun, and Taecyeon. I don’t share Victoria Unnie’s story with them since I know that it’s Unnie private life. She must be the one who tell them her story.

 

“I don’t want to make this became worst for you, Yul. But Taeyang si also likes you.”

“Me too. Because Minho also likes you, Noona.”

“What did both of you say just now?”

“Taeyang and Minho like you too.”

“Ah, even MBLAQ Lee Joon said that you are his ideal type.” Jonghyun added. And it makes me feel more confuse.

 

I really don’t know how to react about this. Aish! How can I not notice that they like me? They never say it in front of me. They never try to communicate with me.

 

“But they said on the television that they ideal type is not me.” I try to defend myself.

“I know. Minho always said that he likes someone cute like, miane hyung, Seohyun si and Taecyeon and Nickhun si dream girl is Yoona si. So it’s pretty awkward to know that they like you, not both of them.” Changmin Oppa comes from the kitchen and brings a cup of tea with him then he gives it to me.

“Gumawo, Oppa. But aish, I really just hope that no one will ever disturb my love life again.”

“No one will disturb your love life again? So that means there is already someone in your heart, right, Yuri.” Changmin Oppa asked me.

 

Aish! Kwon Yuri, why are you such a big mouth? How can you say it? Do you really want to say that your heart ever hurt before? But it can’t be love and I can make sure that it isn’t love. Yah, Kwon Yuri, just calm down!

 

“No, it can be called love.” I said finally. I think I just can hold it anymore. I won’t tell them all the detail actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter