I am so comfortable around them

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun POV

It’s still 7 pm in the morning but the sun has rise and its light come to shine the room. I wake up suddenly and I find out that Seohyun is not in the bed. I wonder where she is now. So I wake up and go outside the room but then I see her step out from the bathroom.

 

“Hey, here you are. I thought you left our dorm.” I said to her. She looks so fresh after taking a bath.

“No, I am not. Yuri Unnie is still sleeping so I can’t leave the dorm for now.”

“Oh, that’s the reason. Anyway, I want to talk to you about something.”

“Yes, what is it Oppa?” She looked at me as she sat beside me.

“I need your help.”

“Yes, what can I do for you Oppa?”

“I think we should start our plan now.”

“Now? What kind of plan? Ah… the fake relationship, right?”

“Yes. Can we?”

“Yes, so what is your plan Oppa?”

“I think I should take both of you back to your dorm to make SNSD members believe that we are together now.”

“Hmm… okay.”

“But first we have to make my members believe first since they are such a big mouth. If we can convince them that we are dating already, so it will get easier for us in the future.”

“I don’t get it Oppa. Why should we convince them too since you just want to make Sooyoung Unnie jealous?”

“Ah, I mean SNSD and Super Junior are close to each other so we need to act in front both of them to make them believe that it’s all true. If we just act in front of SNSD member then it won’t used.”

“Oh I get it. But then should we act in front of Shinee and f(x) members too?”

“I think we should.”

“Okay then.”

 

Yuri POV

I walk into the dining room after took a bath. I see all the Super Junior members are gathering in there. Aish, I think it’s not comfortable to talk and eat breakfast with them. But since I’m so hungry, I don’t have other choice besides go to the dining room.

 

“Annyonghaseyo.” I greeted them as I bowed to them.

 

They are all speechless at a moment. Yeah, they must be surprised to see me in their dorm in early morning like this. Uh, uh, they must be thinking ‘what the hell is going on in here?’

 

“Good morning, Sunbae!”

“Good morning too, Yuri si.” Someone finally said something, and he is Ryeowook Sunbae.

“Oh, annyonghaseyo Sunbae. Are you preparing breakfast for everyone?” I asked it, politely. I guess it’s not polite to just sit and eat in other people place without helping them.

“Ah, yeah. I usually make them breakfast.”

“Ah, you must be so busy, may I help you then?”

“No, you’re a guest. It’s not polite to ask the guest to prepare food.”

“Don’t worry, Sunbae! I’ll fine with it.”

“Really?”

“Kamsahamida.”

 

I follow Ryeowook Sunbae to the kitchen to help him while the other Super Junior members are still looking at me confusedly. I guess they want to know what do I do in their dorm? But I won’t answer it. I just want to make them question it for a while.

 

“Thank you for help us, Yuri si!” Ryeowook Sunbae said while we are cooking in the kitchen.

“Ah, no need to thanks me Sunbae.”

“No, of course I need to thanks you. If it’s not because of you, I don’t who will take care of Donghae Hyung yesterday.” Omo! He knows that I take care of Donghae Oppa? But how did he know it? I mean there’re no more people who know it except four of us.

“You seem surprised huh?” He laughed.

“Yeah, kind of. How do you know about it, Sunbae?”

“I do know about it because I kept asking Kyuhyun about Donghae Hyung and he told to me to calm down since you already took care of him.”

“Ah, Kyuhyun Oppa.” I knew it. He must be the one who told Ryeowook Sunbae about this.

“Hey, don’t call me Sunbae Yuri, si. Just call me Oppa! We are a family, and a family member doesn’t call each other with sunbae or something like that, okay?”

“But we are not a close friend Sunbae.”

“Yes, I know. But we already know each other for years so it will look weird to hear you to call me ‘sunbae’.”

“Ok, then I will try to call you Oppa, Ryeowook Oppa. But you don’t need to call me Yuri si too. Just call me Yuri, then, okay, Oppa?”

“Neh, araso, Yuri.”

 

We talk more comfortably after that. I don’t know that he love to cook too. I mean I heard that from the internet and from Kyuhyun Oppa to (I knew that he cooked for Victoria Unnie’s birthday party too), but to see it personally cooking like this is my first time. We are talking about cooking and food. He teaches me how to cook and he even gives me his recipes. He also promise me that he will give borrow me his recipe book.

 

After we cook, we serve it to them. And they all still freeze.

 

“Here is your breakfast.” I serve it to them. After serve it all, I go back to the kitchen but then someone stops me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter