I Get Close to Him

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I’m sitting on a chair now. God! I really hope one of them will call the maknae. I’m worry that all the members are worry about me now.

 

“Do you think anyone of them will call the maknae, Sunbae?” I asked him to release all my worry.

“Yes, of course. Don’t worry. They will call her. Even though, we don’t want to get involve with any of Soshi girls, but they are not that meant. So I can say it for sure that they will call her”

“Thanks. It’s a big relieve.”

 

Yeah it’s a big relieve. Now I can… No wait! Did he just say that none of them want to get involve with SNSD member?

 

“Sunbae, did you just say that none of them want to involve to any of SNSD member?”

“Yes.” He smiles. Then he continues his words as he turns his face from me. “It will cause scandals if we are close to you guys.”

 

“It is way too impossible. The scandal will be happened if we are with Super Junior members.”

“Ah it’s not true. Since the Gee, SNSD is the hit of the country. So you will involve in a scandal just by standing near them.”

“Jjinjak?” I laugh. “Then why did you ask me to walk with you to the building?”

“Ah, since we have an awkward relationship so I think I should fix it.”

“Ah, I thought I’m the one who feel it, but I guess you also feel the same, right, Sunbae?”

“Neh. So let’s fix it.”

“Fix what?” I said, laugh. It’s a stupid question, Yuri ah. Of course he asked you to fix the weird relationship between us.

“Our relationship.”

“Neh, of course. “

“So let’s start with an introduction. Hello, my name is Lee Dong Hae. I’m a Super Junior member.”

“Hello, annyonghaeyo. My name is Kwon Yuri. I’m a SNSD member.”

“Chinggu?” He asked me.

“Neh. Chinggu.” I nodded.

“So now, don’t call me Sunbae anymore. Please just call me Oppa!”

“Neh… O-p-p-a?”

“It sounds so weird.”

“Yeah, pretty weird.”

 

We’re both laugh. Jjinjak! It’s so awkward but it’s quite funny too. I guess he’s not as bad as I thought. He’s actually a nice boy with a great attitude.

 

“So, feel the popularity now?”

“Yeah, it’s not as bad as I think.”

“Hey, of course it’s not bad. You know when you’re on the top popularity, you will recognize well. “

“Yeah, it’s true Oppa. But I guess it’s bad for some of the members too.”

“Jjinjak? Waeyo?”

“Yeah, some of them are really popular among the guys so there’re many scandals about them.”

“You mean like our leaders scandal?”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“Ah, don’t worry too much. If you have a scandal, it means you guys popular.”

“Jjinjak? Ah! I hope that I don’t have a scandal. I really don’t know how to handle it.”

“Don’t worry, Yuri! I think you’re the toughest in SNSD so I think you can handle it well.”

 

I laugh. Do I really look that tough? Yeah, for everyone that doesn’t know me well, they think that I’m the toughest among the members. But the reality is Sooyoung is the toughest one.

 

“What’s so funny about that?”

“No.” I stop laughing. I look at him, and I said, “Maybe everyone thinks that I’m the stronger one, but the fact is it’s not true.”

“So you’re the weakest.” He teased me and I laugh.

“Anneyo. I guees I’m in the middle.”

 

We both laugh. Ah he’s so funny. I think it’s the first time for me to meet someone that have the same joke sense with me.

 

“Hey, I saw you dance Gee earlier today. I think it’s cute. Can you teach me how to dance it?”

“Do you really want to learn it, Oppa?”

“Waeyo? You think that I can’t do that?” He gazes at me.

“No, of course you do. It’s just so funny to see a man dancing Gee.”

“So you want to teach me or not?”

“Yeah, sure. Let’s move on then.”

 

I stand up and turn up the tape. I was about to dance when someone turn off the tape.

 

“Why?” I asked him.

“I think you should sing it.”

“Me? I’m one of the main dancers but I’m not one of the main vocalists.”

“Who’s said that you should be one of the main vocalists to sing a song?”

“No one.”

“Sing it then!”

 

Sighed! Why should I sing it? I don’t have a great vocal like Taeyeon or Jessica, so how can I sing the entire song by myself. Oh God! I think it will be very embarrassing. Donghae Oppa will be laugh at my vocal quality. Aish!

 

“Uh-uh! Listen boy. My first love story. “ I started singing the first part, the part that have an English word with it and it sing really well by Tiffany.

“My Angel, and my girls, my sunshine. Uh-uh! Let’s go!”

 

neomu neomu meotjyeo nooni nooni booshuh
soomeul moht s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter