Rumors spread

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, Oppa, if you say that Jonghyun really likes me then he must be jealous at me, right?” She believes that Jonghyun likes her but she just wants to make sure it by herself.

“Yes.”

“So can you help me to make him jealous?” She smirked.

“Why do you have to use me?” He pissed a bit. He doesn’t want to make another scandal again. He hates when everyone said that he’s a player.

“You know Jonghyun is really scary when he mad.” He doesn’t want to involve in his best friend situation. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t care about him but it’s just he doesn’t want this influence their relationship.

“I know but I just want to make sure of it.”

“Fine, if anything happen, you are the one who will responsible of this.”

“Okay.” She smiled.

 

He gives his hand to ask permission to hold hers, and she smiled. She gives her hand too. Now, they are holding each other hands.

 

“Are you sure it will work?” He still doubt about it.

“Let’s just wait and see. Anyway, we should prepare for everything Oppa.” She said.

“I know what you want to say but I think we just should smile if they ask about it.”

“Okay, let’s go then!”

 

In the training room…

“MWO?” They all shouted.

“Yesung and Sunny? It can’t be!” Taeyeon shouted loudly when Miss Kim told them about it.

“But I thought that Sunny and Yesung never closed enough, so how can they be more than friend?” Leeteuk can’t believe it.

“It must be a mistake.” Yoona shakes her head.

“Yeah, I think so.” Heechul nods.

 

Just by that time, Yesung and Sunny show themselves. They are still holding hands by then and it just makes everyone believe.

 

“Sunny, Yesung, meeting room NOW!!!” Leeteuk shouted.

 

They don’t know what happen so they just follow Leeteuk to the meeting room. The others also follow them to the meeting room. They really want to judge them.

 

Meanwhile in the Shinee practice room…

Kyuhyun and Krystal also holding hands when they enter Shinee practice room. They are so surprise because everyone is actually in there. Shinee and F(X) members are practicing while Changmin sits in the floor with BoA, Go Ah Ra, Jungmo, and his hyung, Yunho. They are so excited about SM Town LA which will happen in the end of this year.


“I am so excited.” Ah Ra said.

“I don’t know why you are so happy, babe. I mean, come on we should had a duet together but…”

“Hey, we already did a lot of show together like Before U Go MV, Hug MV, and in No Limit too. So just give me a chance to do a duet with Kangta Oppa.”

“But…”

 

They keep arguing until they realize something.

 

“Oppa!” Ah Ra waved her hand to Kyuhyun and shouted his name.

“Oh annyonghaseyo, Ah Ra ah.” He replied.

 

They all turn their attention to Kyuhyun now. They see something suspiciously about it. Yes, they finally realize about Krystal and Kyuhyun are holding hands. Jonghyun realizes it too. He feels like something burning in his heart. His heart feels so much pain that makes he wants to tears up. But he’s a strong guy, and a strong guy never cries. He knows now why Krystal asked him to stay away from him. Yeah, it’s all because she already has a boyfriend. Sigh! He should know about this earlier.

 

No, no, wait, he just can’t believe it. Kyuhyun, his best friend, is not that type of guy. He always stands for his principle. He always loves Seohyun this past time and he never thinks about another girl so it must be… argh, he doesn’t know. He can’t think clearly right now. But if it’s true too, he can’t do anything about it because he is his best friend.

 

“What is going on in here?” Victoria asked.

“Can you see it by yourself?” Kyuhyun answered him.

 

Victoria holds her emotion. She tries to calm herself down.

 

“I know but… BOTH OF YOU, MEETING ROOM NOW!”

 

She can’t hold it. She always likes that. She walks into the board room with madness inside of her. Kyuhyun and Krystal walk to follow her. Kyuhyun knows that he must to stop this before it’s too late. It’s so scary to see Victoria angry and shouted like crazy,

 

“Noona, I want to tell you that we are just doing this for fun.” Kyuhyun whispered to her and Krystal nodded.

“Really?”

“Yes, we just want to make him jealous.”

“Fine, then we don’t need to talk and you both better end this now.” Victoria said in the serious face.

“Yeah, we will end this now because we already know Jonghyun reaction about it.”

“Anyway, let’s go in. I heard Sunny and Yesung are being judged by their leaders because they’ve dated secretly behind them.” Victoria sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter