So Many Girls around Him

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SNSD is practicing right now. Even thought they can dance well for Oh! But they still have to practice it. But at the end of the practice, Yuri rushes out from the room.

 

Yuri POV

I’m rushing my way to find Donghae Oppa. I want to set up my plan today. So I try to meet him now. I have texted Kyuhyun Oppa and he said that they are in the recording studio right now. I guess they are preparing for their comeback. I hope that they will be success as us too. The recording studio is on the third floor while the dance practice room is in the fifth floor so I take the lift to make it faster. But as I get in there, I see no sign of him. Sigh! Did Kyuhyun Oppa bully on me?

 

“Oppa!” I shouted at Kyuhyun Oppa, who sits comfortably at the sofa.

“Yah, Yuri.” He waved at me.

 

All the super junior members turn the looks to me. I am a little bit embarrassed. But then I smile to them and said, “Annyonghaseyo, sunbaenim.” I bowed to them. Since they are seniors and they are older than me, I should be polite to them

 

They bow back to me.

 

“What are you doing in here?” Leeteuk Sunbaenim asked me.

“Oh, right. I want to find Donghae Oppa.” I said.

“Oh, he is recording now.” Leeteuk Sunbaenim answered me.

 

I disappoint. Yes my face says it. I really want to meet him but I can’t so I guess I need to walk away from the room. I feel like I’m interrupted them.

 

“Where will you go Yuri si?” Yesung Oppa asked me.

“Ah, I will back to practice again.” I said.

“You can wait if you want to. Donghae will not take a long time to recording it.” Heechul Oppa said it.

“Jjinjak? Kamsahamida Sunbaenim.” I smiled.

“Neh. Please sit down here!”

 

I smile again. I sit in the sofa with Kyuhyun Oppa sit beside me. But then I get a call from Victoria Unnie so I go out from the room. I can see while I finish take up the call, Super Junior Sunbaenim continue they conversations that have been interrupted by me before. I think they have done with while I was outside. I want to go inside. But then I curious about their conversation so I open the door a little bit to hear it.

 

-       End of YURI POV –

 

Super Junior continue to talk while they see Yuri go outside the room.

 

“So who will bet for Nicole?” Leeteuk Sunbaenim started all the conversation again.

“No.” The KRY said at the same time.

“Why? I think Nicole is cute, young, and pretty. She’s Donghae’s ideal type.” Leeteuk defend on Nicole.

“So you choose her, hyung?” Ryuwook asked him.

“No, I’m not.” Leeteuk said.


“Then why did you defend on her?” Heechul said it with a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter