Jealousy

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I’m sitting in the SNSD waiting room right now. We have a schedule for SBS Star King tonight with Super Junior sunbaenim. Well, they are all in the studio now. I’m on my way to the studio too. I still think of what should I say when I meet Yoong and Fany. I don’t think I’m brave enough to say it. But I guess I still need to say it. I have to keep my promise to Victoria Unnie that everything has to be solved as soon as possible. That possibility is today.

 

As I arrive at the studio, I see everyone is sit regularly. So I take my seat too. I decide to sit beside Seohyun. Then someone fill the seat beside me.

 

“Annyong, Oppa.” I said as I watched Kyuhyun Oppa sat beside me.

“Ah, Yuri. Annyong.”

 

Seohyun, who sits beside me, also says a greeting to him but with formal words.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Oppa.” She stands up and bows to him.

“Annyonghaseyo, Seohyun si.” Kyuhyun Oppa also stands up and bows.

 

It’s weird to see them like this. I mean she is maybe not as close like me with Kyuhyun Oppa, but still they have an awkward relationship.

 

“EVERYONE GET READY.” The PD shouted.

“Yes!” We shouted too.

“GREAT! AS I COUNT ON THREE, THE TAPING WILL BEGIN. I COUNT IT NOW. ONE, TWO, THREE!”

 

The shooting is doing well. We all enjoy the show so much till there is a segment where Shinee Minho has to choose her ideal girl from SNSD. Well, it’s such a mess that time. To my surprise, I’m on the final two with maknae. I never think that I will in the final since he ever said that he doesn’t like a noona. Yes, I’m right then. He chooses Seohyun over me. I’m so glad to hear that since I don’t want to involve in any scandal soon or later.

 

The funny thing is Hyoyeon, who sits beside Seohyun, stands up and let Minho sits in there. Minho looks so embarrassed at that time and we all just laughed. Well, I guess not all of us. There’s someone who just clap but not laugh. He is someone who sits beside me, Kyuhyun Oppa. I can see the face of ‘JEALOUSY’ in his.

 

“Why don’t you laugh?” I whispered to him.

“I laughed before. Didn’t you see it?” He said.

“Jjinjak? I think I never saw that.”

“Why did you have to see that?”

“Jealousy.”

“Mwo? Annie. Why do I have to jealous for?”

“Because of Seohyun.”

“It’s impossible.”

 

I smiled and I keep teasing him along the show. He keeps mumbling every time I do it. Ah, it’s so great to like Victoria Unnie said. We both laugh all the time. Even after the show finish, we keep teasing each other. Jonghyun who sat beside Kyuhyun at the show also teases him after the show is over.

 

But after we arrive at Shinee waiting room, every laugh turns into a serious talk. Anyway, we decide to tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter