The Second Lie for the Second Date

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Super Junior’s dorm at 8 pm

 

Yuri’s POV

I arrive at there about 8 pm. The dinner will start at 9 pm. I come an hour before so I can help Ryeowook Oppa. I am not in here alone because I take Seohyun with me. I think it will be weird if I eat in there alone. Besides she is Kyuhyun Oppa girlfriend right now, so she must be with him during the dinner party like this.

 

“Unnie, I’m so nervous.” Seohyun told me on the way to their dorm.

“Why? I thought you happy that you can eat dinner with Kyuhyun Oppa.” I’m busy to find my car key on my Louis Vitton bag.

“I’m happy but it feels so weird to eat dinner with all of Super Junior Sunbae.” She said.

“Yeah, I felt that way too. But after that breakfast, I feel more comfortable around them.” I smiled.

“I hope that it can happen to me too.” She sighed.

“Ah, I finally found it. Let’s go then.” I said.

“What did you find Unnie?” Seohyun looked at me confusedly.

“It’s my car’s key. Let’s go then!”

 

I ring the bell. It’s been a while since we stand in front of Super Junior dorm. But we haven’t ringed it since we arrive here because I want to find my car key.

 

“Annyonghaseyo.” We both bowed at the same time we saw Ryeowook Oppa.

“Ah annyonghaseyo, Yuri, Seohyun si.” Ryeowook Oppa bowed too.

“I’ve bring foods with me too, Oppa.” I saw him the plastic bag that I bring along with me. I bought that food on our way to the dorm.

“Ah, kamsahamida.” He said.

“Kaja, let’s go to the kitchen then! I will help you cook for today’s dinner Oppa.”

“Ah, you are a guest, so you should just stay and wait for the food.”

“Ah, don’t worry Oppa. It’s fine for me to help you besides I want to show you my new food that I learn from your recipe books.”

“Jjinjak? Well, okay. Let’s go then!” He asked me to follow him to the kitchen. Seohyun also follows us to the kitchen. She looks so confuse right now. I bet there’re a lot of questions on her mind now. Yes, the questions about me and Ryeowook Oppa relationship.

 

Super Junior dorm 8.45 pm

It’s been 45 minutes since I arrive in their dorm. We’ve been busy to cook this all time. I thought it will be so stressful but then it turns out to be a nice one. We all laugh and talk during cooking. I think my joke style is really matches with Ryeowook Oppa and Seohyun.

 

“Yah, it’s not funny Oppa. Why do you keep saying that I’m a Cinderella.”

“Because you like one.”

“Neh, there is no y Cinderella.” I praise myself just for funny.

“Who said you’re y, Yuri? You’re full of yourself.” He said.

 

“She’s right.” Someone came to the kitchen and interrupted our conversation. I look at my back and it turns out to be Donghae Oppa.

“Oppa, annyong.” I bowed to him.

“Oh annyonghaseyo, Donghae Sunbae.” Seohyun bowed to him too.

“Ah, Seohyun si, please don’t call me like that! Just call me Oppa, okay.”

“Yes, call me Oppa too, Seohyun si.” Ryeowook Oppa agreed with Donghae Oppa.

“But…”

“Yes, they’re right honey. Just call them by Oppa.” Kyuhyun came out from somewhere and joined our conversation.

“HONEY?” Donghae Oppa looked at me weirdly.

“Yah, Oppa. Don’t look at me like that!” I said.

“Miane. It’s just I’m so surprise.”

“I’m surprise too, hyung. But that’s the true.” Ryeowook Oppa answered it for me. I’m so glad. If he didn’t answer it, I don’t know if I can answer him too since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter