I will sacrifice it for your happiness

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s so tired after meeting all day long. Kyuhyun just want to go back to the dorm and play starcraft again. But then he bumps into someone in the training room.

 

“Hyunnie?” He said.

“Neh, Oppa. Annyong.” She smiled brightly.

“Hey, want me take you back to the dorm?” He asked suddenly.

“Are you free? If yes, then okay take me back to my dorm.” She never stops smiling.

“Okay, wait for me in here. I will take my stuff and take you back.”

 

He goes back to the practice room. He sees s are still talking with SNSD members in that place. He tries to sneaks in so no one will notice it but it’s not come true because Sungmin and Sooyoung realize his arrival.

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun!” Sungmin shouted and it makes Jessica, Heechul, Leeteuk, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Shindong turn their face to look at him.

“Hey.” He forced to smiling.

“What are you doing? I thought you will go back to the dorm before us since you want to play starcraft.”

“Yes, I am but I miss my bag so I back to take back it again.” Kyuhyun explained it to them.

 

He takes his bag and sneaks out from the room. Sunny suddenly appears and she holds so many food with Yesung and Ryeowook in her side.

 

“Hey, hey, food is coming.” She shouted.

 

They all rush their way to Sunny.

 

“Yah, yah, calm down. Everyone will get their food.” She said.

 

After a while, the chaos is over but it seems like there are leftover.

 

“Ah, Kyuhyun Oppa. Where is he? This is his food.” She said.

“He goes back to the dorm. Just give that leftover to me.” Shindong said.

“Andwe, Oppa. It his money so it must go back to him. I will catch him up to give him his food.”

 

Sunny excused herself and walks in the hallway. She thinks that no way that Kyuhyun will go so far so she is still can reach him. And she’s right. She sees him in the hallway talking with… his uncle. She hides herself to hear what they are talking about.

 

“Can you come to my office, Mr. Cho?” She heard his uncle said so.

“Yes, Mr. President.”

 

Sunny shows Kyuhyun walks to his uncle office. She just about to follows them too but then suddenly someone stops her by grabs her wrist.

 

“Sunny.” Yesung said.

“I really want to know what will happen so I…”

“Follow them? It’s not good Sunny.” He said.

“I know but…”

“It’s not safe, Sunny. There are so many CCTV in this building.”

“I know but…”

“Fine, then I will accompany you, okay?”

“Geez! Okay, let’s go then!”

 

Yesung holds Sunny’s hand then they walk secretly to Mr. Lee Soo Man office. When they arrive in there, they see Mr. President’s secretary is still in there. They try to trick out the secretary so they can hear Kyuhyun and Mr. President conversation.

 

“Hey, Miss Kim.” Sunny approaches her.

“Hey, Miss Lee. I haven’t seen you for a long time.” She said

“Hi, Miss Kim.” Yesung greets her too.

“Ah, it’s nice to meet you Mr. Kim. Anyway, it’s so weird to see both of you in here. Oh God! Mr. Kim, are you holding her hand? So you must be…”

“Ani…” Yesung words are interrupted by Sunny.

“Yes, we are a couple, right baby?” She told him with his aegyo and wink.

“Yes we are.”

 

Yesung understands it. Sunny wants to him to coordinate with her.

 

“Yes, we are. That’s why we are holding hands right now.” Yesung explained it to make her believe too.

“Well, congratulation then. Anyway, you are not here for some unimportant reason right?”

“Yes, you’re right Miss Kim. I want to talk with my uncle about you know…”

“Ah, your relationship. I understand it. Don’t worry. I will leave you both to talk to him. I also want to go home.”

“Thank you, Miss Kim.”

“It’s okay. Good Luck! Hwaiting!”

“Neh hwaiting.”

 

The secretary left the room. Sunny and Yesung feel so relieve.

 

“Let’s listen to it!” Yesung pulls Sunny to the door then they still hold hand and Sunny doesn’t bother at all. She actually feels happy about it.

 

They put their ears in the door and lucky for them, they can hear their conversation.

 

Mr. President’s room

 

“You know that I’m a straight forward person, right, Mr. Cho?” He said.

“Yes, I am.”

“So I will tell you directly that I don’t like you to be going out with Miss Seo. I think it’s not the first time I tell you this, right?”

“Yes, I know, sir.”

“Then tell me why do still do this Mr. Cho?”

“I am so sorry, Mr. President. Our relationship is just a fake one and we will end it soon.”

“Fake? I don’t think that it’s fake for no reason, right, Mr. Cho?”

“Yes, it is because I want to make someone jealous with our relationship.”

“Who’s that person?”

“She’s SNSD Sooyoung.”

“Great. I am so glad that you like someone else already but don’t try to make an excuse by Miss Seo. You should leave her now.”

“I know and I will do that if Sooyoung si has loved me.”

“I don’t want to hear that reason, Mr. Cho.”

“But…”

“Mr. Cho, I don’t want both of you to make scandal. You know Yongseo is the hottest issue in this town and because of it, Seohyun is more popular than before. I just hope that you don’t ruin it up.”

“I know that I am not as popular as him but…”

“I don’t want any rejection Mr. Cho because I don’t like it.”

“If you don’t like me to become a couple with Seohyunnie then why do you pair me up with her in SPAO photo shot and in SM Town duet too?”

“It’s because you just the third person. You will make it more interested.” He said.

 

He smiled.

 

“Then you agree with me, right, Mr. Cho?”

 

He nods and leaves the room.

 

Yesung quickly pulls Sunny to hide behind the secretary’s desk. After Kyuhyun leaves the room, they go out from their hiding place and start to discuss about it.

 

“I still can’t get it, Sunny.” Yesung said.

“Me too. But it’s no time to discuss about this, I should tell ask uncle about this. You can wait for me in here, right?”

“Yeah, sure.”

 

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter