The Answer of My Questions

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now I am standing in front of f(x) dorm and I fix up my face. I don’t want them to realize that I’ve cried. I have to pretend that nothing has happened. Yes everything must be okay. Yes, let’s focus just on the birthday party.

 

I ring the door bell then someone open the door. She is Krystal.

 

“Ah, you finally come too, Unnie. We are really afraid that you’re lost because you never come to that place.”

“No, it’s so easy to find that bakery shop. I just need time to wait for the cake since the place is so crowded.”

“Oh, I see. Let’s come in, Unnie! I help you to take the cake.” Krystal took the cake box from me.

 

I enter the room. Omona, there’re so many people in here. All of them have come to the dorm. The DBSK Sunbae, Super Junior Sunbae, Boa Sunbae, Shinee members, SNSD members, and of course f(x) members, are already in there. Yes almost everyone is in there, except Fany and Donghae. I look around me and I finally find someone that I really want to meet.

 

“Jonghyun!” I shouted at him.

“Hey, noona. I didn’t see you before. Did you just arrive?”

“No, I have been here since the noon but you probably didn’t see me because I have to bring the birthday cake.”

“Ah, that’s why.”

“Yuri Noona.” Minho said, suddenly.

“Yes, Minho si.” I bowed to him.

“Annyonghaseyo.”

“Neh, annyonghaseyo. It’s been a while since I meet you and all the Shinee members except Jonghyun.” I saw the other Shinee members too. So I bowed and say ‘hi’ to them. Then I turn my attention back to Jonghyun.

 

“Jonghyun, may we talk something in private?”

“Yes, noona. Let’s go to the balcony then!”

 

I follow him to f(x) balcony. I sit on the bench then he sits in there too. Truly, I don’t want to ask this but since Jonghyun knows Kyuhyun Oppa really well, so I guess the one that I can talk to about the bet last night is only Jonghyun. I can’t ask Donghae Oppa since he maybe doesn’t know anything about it. I can’t talk to Kyuhyun Oppa either since I have to pretending that I don’t know anything about it. I can’t talk to Changmin Oppa or Victoria Unnie too. Why? Because Changmin Oppa absolutely will tell me about this since there’s a possibility that he bet to it too and Victoria Unnie will mad if she find out about this. I believe that she will kick Kyuhyun Oppa’s leg right the way. So the only choice that I have is Jonghyun.

 

“Have you met Kyuhyun Oppa lately, Jonghyun?” I started the conversation with a light one.

“No. But we still contact each other with phone. Why noona?”

“No, I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter