Our First, Last, and Only Date

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

I wake up early this morning. I want to make sure that everything goes well today so I have planned to go to the places that I want. I put my glasses and my baseball cap with me. I think I don’t need to use my make-up because I will be on the disguise anyway. Okay, I think I am ready. I go to the dining room to eat breakfast before I leave the dorm.  I see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are already in there. They eat their breakfast too while maknae, who in charge of the breakfast for today because I asked her help last night to replace me, is busy in the kitchen. I also see Taeyeon and Tiffany are walking to the dining area. Jessica? She probably still sleeps in her bedroom. And of course, Yoona, is having her own schedule right now.

 

“Good morning, Yuri.” Hyoyeon waves her hand to me.

“Hi! Good morning.” I said.

“Yuri, where do you go these three days? I never saw you in these three days.” Sooyoung asked me.

“Ah, I went to some places like mall and I also went to my hometown couple days ago.” I said.

“But I don’t think I see you in yesterday meeting too.” Tiffany joined the conversation.

“I was in there. It just you probably didn’t see me because I sat in the corner with Kyuhyun Oppa.” I explained.

“Ah that’s why we didn’t see you tomorrow.” Tiffany said.

“Anyway why do you look so tidy in this early morning?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hang out in the mall again, right?” Sooyoung said.

 

Thanks to her because I have a reason now.

 

“Yeah, just can’t get enough of that. I really want to buy more things.”

“Yeah, I want too but Hyoyeon asked me to accompany her to music store then we both will hang out in her favorite café.” Sooyoung said.

“Then enjoy your plan for today. Anyway I will go now because I don’t want my limited bag flies over to other girls.”

“Araso, enjoy your shopping Yuri.”

 

I smile then I walk out from the dorm. This is probably the last time I see them. I can’t cry at least for now. I have to stay strong. The decision hasn’t been made yet. It’s up to the chairman. Sigh! I should just focus to the date for today. I will enjoy as it will be the last and only date for me.

 

I walk to find to Super Junior dorm which in the same block with us. Well it maybe just few blocks from our dorm, but to reach that place by car you will need half hour because of the traffic and because of the one way road.

 

It takes just few minutes for me to arrive in there. I knock the door since their room is locked by finger prints not by password like us. Yeah, Elf is too awesome. I bet they will know the password really quick if the room is locked by the password.

 

“Coming!” Siwon Oppa said.

 

He opens the door and he seems surprise to see me in there.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Oppa.” I bow.

“Yuri! Wow, It’s quite surprise to see you in our dorm but please come in.” He lets me enter the dorm.

 

I enter the dorm. The dorm hasn’t changed. It’s like usual, dirty and mess. I kind of get used to it so it’s okay for me.

 

“Yuri Noona?” Jonghyun said.

“Yuri!” Changmin Oppa said.

 

Jonghyun and Changmin Oppa? What are they doing in here? I thought Changmin Oppa is in Japan right now.

 

“Wow, Jonghyun, Changmin Oppa! I quite surprise too.”

“Yeah, I have three days of holiday so I decided to go back to Korea for a while and what are you doing in here?” Changmin Oppa said.

“I am…”

 

I doubt myself. Should I tell them that I will go to a date with Donghae Oppa? I am afraid that they will not support my decision.

 

“She will go with me.” Donghae Oppa suddenly appeared and held my hand.

“With you? So we all will hang out together, right?” Changmin Oppa said.

“I am sorry to disappoint you, Changmin, but it seems like you will hang out with Jonghyun and Kyuhyun.”

“What?”

“Can this mean?” Kyuhyun Oppa asked.

 

I nod in silent.

 

“Wow, you finally together. Congratulation!”

“Thank you Oppa.” I shy.

 

Now, everyone is looking at me.

 

“So you both are finally together, huh? Thanks God!” Jonghyun said in relieve.

“What did you mean by it, huh, Jonghyun?” I asked him since his acting so weird.

“I mean you love each other but you didn’t want to express your feeling so when you both finally realized it and confessed, I am so relieve so I won’t be in the middle of both of you anymore.”

“Okay, okay, anyway, we won’t bother you. You can go now. Just enjoy your date!” Siwon Oppa said.

 

We smile and we walk away from Super Junior’s dorm. He puts his cover with him too. He wears glasses and baseball cap like me. We also use the same clothes for today. We both use jeans, white t-shirt, and leather jacket. The only thing that makes us different is the shoes that we use. No, even the color is same, white.

 

“It looks like we have the same style for today, Oppa.” I said.

“Yeah, it’s amazing right because we didn’t even talk about wearing couple clothes for our date.”

“Yeah, but wait you didn’t wear it after I’ve arrived, right?”

“No, I have worn it before you came.”

“Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter