Another Mistake

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

I put the paper that written the lyrics in the table. I look at it. I never knew that my emotion, tears, sadness, and my feeling can be a song. I don’t want to compliment myself but I think that it’s actually a great song. I put my best on it. And I hope that the company will like my song and agree to put it in our next mini album. Now I need to think about the person that will help me to sing the song. I don’t think that I can sing it by myself because I don’t have a really good voice like Taeyeon or Jessica. I can’t ask for Seohyunnie too because it’s gonna be a secret like manager Oppa said. I think I should ask someone else to do it. Krystal is also has a good voice, maybe I can ask  her no it should be a secret so it has to be someone who close to me and can keep this secret from everyone else. Krystal is maybe close to me but if I ask her to sing it, she will right the way tell Seohyun about it because they are best friends now. Sigh! I think I need to ask someone else. Ah, Changmin Oppa! He’s the one that will do it without asking.


“I am in Japan right now, Yuri ah.” He said.

“Really? Gosh but I really need your help now, Oppa.” I said.

“Tell me what I can help you.”

“Hmm… actually I just wrote a song and I want to ask manager Oppa to let this song be the part of tracks in our next album but I have to demo the song in front of others so I need your help to sing the song because you have a really good voice Oppa.” I explained.

“Ah, thanks for your compliment Yuri ah. How about I sing it in here and I will record it then I will send it back to you?” He offered the different kind of help.

“Thanks Oppa but I think it will be better if we can meet eyes to eyes so I can tell you if it’s as my want or not.”

“Ah I don’t know you kind of perfectionist like Kyuhyun, Yuri ah.”

“No, I am not that type of person. I just want this song to be good because it’s my first time to do this.” I said.

“I know Yuri so I am very sorry that I can’t help you.”

“Konchana Oppa.”

“Why don’t you try to sing it to me? Just the refrain part is okay too.” Changmin Oppa said.

“But I don’t have a good voice Oppa.”

“A great song is great not only because the singer has a good voice but it can be great too if the song sings with a good emotion.”

“Fine, I’ll try it then.”

 

I sing the first refrain of the song to him.

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

 

“Wow, you have a really good voice Yuri. The melody is great, the pitch is great, and the emotion is great too. Your lyric is so deep and emotional and it’s good. I think you should to the recording by yourself.”

“I am not confident in doing it, Oppa.”

“Well then just ask Jonghyun do it for you. He won’t ask you anything about and he will just record it right the way because he loves to sing.” Changmin Oppa suggested.

“Ah, it’s a good idea Oppa. I will call him immediately. Thanks again for your suggestion, Oppa.”

“You’re welcome. Yuri ah, you know that I am not the kind of person that loves to involve in someone else’s private life but I want to ask you about this.”

“Yes Oppa?”

“I know it’s not my right to ask this but I am still curious about it so can you be honest to be, is this song is about you and Donghae Hyung?” He asked me.

 

I know it. I just can’t believe that he will ask me the question but still I have to admit it. I can’t avoid it anymore, at least to my best friend.

 

“Yes, Oppa. It’s about us but please don’t tell anyone about this first. I will just let Jonghyun know about it since he’s the one who will help me.” I said.

“Okay, but Yuri let me remind you something. I just want you to tell the truth to him someday. Maybe you’re not ready now but at least you have to tell your feeling someday.”

“Yes, I know Oppa.” I said.

“Good night and have a nice dream Yuri ah.”

“Neh, you too Oppa.”

 

I hang up the phone and text Jonghyun immediately. I can’t call him since I know that he must be in KTV and the other may have a chance to listen to our conversation so I text him and ask him to meet me in the recording studio tomorrow. He agrees without saying anything. I think it’s because he thanks me after all I did for him today.

 

I go to sleep after that and hope tomorrow we will success for the recording.

 

The next morning…

I rush to the recording studio in the early morning. I really don’t have any time to do it except this morning.

 

“Yah Noona. Can we meet in at least the next three hours? Now it’s just six a.m. and you want to meet you in this recording room. What’s this all about?”

“I am sorry but I don’t have any time for today because we all will have to shoot in MBC in nine pm so I’ve got no choice either.”

“Fine, fine.” He takes a seat beside me in the sofa.

“So what can I help you Noona?” He continued his words.

“You know that my manager Oppa asked me to try to make a song for our next album, right? So I finally make it.”

“Wow, really? You’re daebak Noona.”

“Thanks Jonghyun. But you haven’t heard the song yet, how can you judge it great?”

“I don’t know but I have a feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter