The Expensive Dress

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria POV

We are standing in front of one of the famous boutique in the world, the Dolce n Gabbana. We have done everything that couples do for their date today. We have bought the clothes, played on the theme park, ate fast food together, and we even watched the movie together. Now we finally arrive in a boutique. I’m so confuse right now. He grabs my hand and pulls me away but I stop my step.

 

“Why?” He asked me.

“I should be the one who asked you about this. Why do you have to take me to this place?”

“You need to buy a dress.”

“A dress? But I don’t need it. I don’t have a party or an award party to attend, so why do I need it?”

“Just choose one and I will pay for it, okay?” Kim Hyun Joong said.

“Any of it?” I have to make sure that he will pay for it since all the dresses in here are exclusive and they are pretty expensive.”

“Yes, anything you choose I’ll pay for it.”

“Even though it’s expensive”

“Don’t worry I have my credit card with me.”

“Then I will choose any dresses that I want.”

 

I enter the boutique first. Ah it’s my dream to have one of the Dolce n Gabbana dress.  Since I don’t have enough money, so I don’t buy it. But now I can get it free so I will choose my favorite one. So I look up for the dresses. There are so many dresses. I try all of it, but none of it suits my eyes. But then I found a very beautiful black dress. I try to wear it and I ask for Hyun Joong opinion since he is the one who will buy me the clothes. If not, I won’t ask him.

 

“It’s great. Buy that one is okay too!” He said without even looked at it.

“Yah, try to look first.” I mad.

 

He looks at me. I smile and I turn around the dress like a model. I can see his eyes become bigger. He shakes his head. I bet he never saw me with a dress before so he must be amaze of it.

 

“Wow, you look more beautiful on it. You look like a princess.”

“Jjinjak? Kamsahamida. Then I will take this dress.”

“Okay, I will pay it now.”

 

I go back to the dressing room but then he grabs my hand. He stops my way. I turn back to look at him. It’s really weird. Did he change his mind? Oh God! I will so embarrass if he told me that he doesn’t want to pay for my dress. I don’t have any credit card either. Aish, I should know at it was impossible to him to buy me that expensive dress.

 

“Just wear it. We will go to a party right now.”

“Ah, that’s why I need a dress right?”

“Yes, and you need to change your look too. Let’s go to my friend’s house. She is a very famous stylish and she will help you with your look.”

 

I just nod like a fool. I mean I can’t say no again to him because he buys me this expensive and beautiful dress. But I do believe in him. He does it because he doesn’t want me to look bad at the party.

 

“Hi, Miss Yang.”

“Oh Hi Mr. Kim. It’s nice to meet you. And she is?” She points at me.

“She is the one that I told you.” Kim Hyun Joong smiled.

 

I bow awkwardly to her. No, wait! He told he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter