Double Dates, Double Confessions

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah, you should told me that you have met the chairman.” I said while I taking a rest between both of them.

 

I bumped out to them after I left Mr. Lee’s office. Then we decided to have a coffee break in the nearest coffee shop.

 

“I want to tell you tonight but it looks like you know it already.” Kyuhyun Oppa said.

“Yeah, it’s a long story. Anyway, do you both have made a decision?” I asked.

“Yes, we both will confess tomorrow night at the dance practice room.”

“What? Can both of you find more romantic place to do a confession?”

“We will turn the room become the most romantic place in the earth, Noona.” Jonghyun explained.

“But how can you choose that place? And with what you will turn it?”

“Well, since we have to hide our relationship in secret so we’ve got no choice besides do it in the SM Building. Second, we will turn it to be a very beautiful place that full with white and red rose, balloon, white grand piano, red wine, and candle. Does it sound romantic?”

“It’s stupid.” I said.

“Well, just admit it romantic, Kwon Yuri?”

“I admit it. But do both of you have times to do it? And you both will just call them right the way to the practice room?” I asked.

“Of course not. I have called Victoria Noona to help me bring Krystal to the dance practice room tomorrow night and Kyuhyun Hyung also has asked Taeyeon Noona to do the same thing to Seohyun si.”

“For the decoration, we think we need your help, Yuri ah. Donghae and Changmin can’t help us so we don’t have other choice beside you and Qian.”

“Unnie agreed with it?” I can’t believe it.

“Yes, she is. So can you help us too?”

“Okay, what time will we meet tomorrow?” I gave up.

“Tomorrow about two pm, okay?”

“Neh, araso.”

 

Tomorrow two pm…

She runs her speed to the practice room but it seems like no one is there already. She put her coat and her bag in the floor. She looks around and starts to think about an idea.

 

“This room is not too big so it’s hard to fill with many things in here. I should also think about an empty space.” She mumbled by herself.

 

“What are you doing in here by talking to yourself, Kwon Yuri?” Someone suddenly appeared in her back and whispered to her ear.

 

She quickly turns her face. Actually, she knows whose voice is it but she turns it just to make sure of it and she’s right. It’s him.

 

“What are you doing in here Oppa? I thought that you can’t help them to arrange their plan?”

“Yeah, I kind of busy but I decide to spare my time a bit to help them. Anyway, are you also here to help them?” Donghae asked her.

 

She thought that it will great to help them because he doesn’t do the same thing. Yeah, she thought she will be free from him today so she can concentrate to the plan but it seems… no wait a minute, she still can concentrate with it because there will no another awkward situation among them. Because she has told him that she likes someone else.

 

“Yeah, I am. So what do you think that we should decorate?” I said.

“Hmm… for me candle is a must and I think it will be very nice if we can put the candle in every side of this room so when the girls enter this room, we should turn off the light and only let the candle light on.”

“That’s great.” She said.

“Then I think we don’t need any grand piano. They both have a very nice voice, right? So I think they just need to use their voice to sing.”

“But piano sounds so romantic.”

“Yeah, but the background music is not needed in here because their great voice will make it sounds the best.”

“Okay.”

“Then you should avoid the balloon. Balloon is just for a child’s birthday party not for an adult romantic confession. It’s okay to put some flowers but it must be their favorite flowers. You should put it properly not just throw them in the floor. It’s okay to put the sheath in the floor to make it romantic but the flower itself is must be put in the a real place like a table. You should arrange it carefully too. For the sheath, you can’t use the real flowers, so you just need to use the plastic one because girls are so sensitive to it.”

“Wow, you are really a good expert, Oppa.”

“I think it’s good enough. I learn that Krystal and Seohyun are simple girls so I think just simple and romantic confession is good enough for them. Kaja, let’s start to clean the room first because girls hates dirty.”

“You’re totally an expert Oppa.” She claps her hand as an appreciation to him.

 

The thing that she doesn’t know is he actually ever thought to make a special confession to her like what he described but he doesn’t have a chance to it because she likes another man.

 

“So, do you have the things that we need to do?” He said after they finished clean the room.

“Well, I don’t have…”

“Hey, what’s in there?”

 

He points at two big boxes in the corner of the room. She sees to the direction when he points at. She walks to reach the boxes. The first one is full of white and red roses and the second one is full of candle and fake sheath.

“Ah you already told them, don’t you?”

“Nope, I actually tell them that I will help a bit.”

“A bit? But that’s too much Oppa.”

“I don’t bring it all. They already told me last night that they will bring out piano, flowers, candles, and so on. But I think this pack of sheath will be the last good touch.”

“Ah, I get it now. Anyway, should start to put the sheath in the floor but how should we arrange it?”

“I think we should just spread them randomly, but not too many of them because it will look like messy than romantic. We should spread the red one so the flower that we will use will be the white roses.”

“Okay, let’s start it now.”

 

They spread the sheath to fill the room. Yuri does in the right side while Donghae is in the left side. After finish it, they start to think about the flower again.

 

“I think we should just make a love sign with these white roses in that every mirror in this room with their stalk of course.” He said.

“Okay, so there are four mirrors, so each of us has to arrange two mirrors.”

“Okay.”

 

They start to arrange it.

 

“Yuri I think you should do the lower side of the love signs while I do the upper side so we can finish it quicker.”

“Yah, I am not that short, actually I am the fourth highest member in our group.” She protested.

“I know but you still shorter than me besides we need to do this quickly.”

“Why? Their confessions time will still be in few hours so we don’t need to be in that hurry.” She looks at him watch to make sure she is right.

“Yeah, but I have an appointment in two hours later so I can’t help you more than one hour.” He explained.

 

Her heart feels a bit uneasy after she heard it. Deep inside her heart, she really wants to know who he will meet but she afraid that it’s not her problem. She’s also afraid that he will think that she is jealous towards him.

 

“Ah okay. Don’t worry if it still doesn’t finish in an hour then I will be the one who will finish it besides I believe that both of them are on the way to this place too.” She said.

 

He’s a bit disappointed when she doesn’t ask about the one that he will meet. He knows that it’s wrong to still hoping for her love because she already has someone in her heart. He should just let her to be happy with her man. Sacrifice, yes, all he needs to do is sacrifice.

 

“Okay but I will try my best to finish it all on the time.”

“Okay…”

 

He tries his best to finish it. And he’s right. He can finish it with all his effort in one hour time.

 

“Done… AH!!” Yuri screamed after her finger get thorn.

 

Donghae immediately run away from his position to approach Yuri. He grabs her hand and looks at her finger. The bloods keep bleeding and she too panic to stop it. He sees it so he is the one that takes the action. He put her ring finger into his mouth and he starts to it. She’s feel a little bit surprise to his action. She knows that he’s a nice person but to be too nice with her just not right.

 

She feels her heart is suddenly beating so fast. She can feel butterflies in her stomach. She can’t tell what felling is this but what she knows is she wants to stay like this as long as possible if it can’t be forever.

 

“Hmm…”

 

They immediately let go off from that position and act like nothing happened.

 

“Ah I thought that no one is in this room.” Kyuhyun shakes his head.

“I am pretty afraid that we have interrupted something, Hyung.” Jonghyun said.

 

They both don’t even try to explain it. They just don’t have any passion to describe it.

 

“Ah, you will be late for your appointment Oppa.” She reminds her.

“Ah, you’re right. I should go now. Good bye all.” He rushed away from the room.

 

Yuri glares at Jonghyun and Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah, why don’t you get in quicker?”

“No, we are afraid that we may disturb your romantic moment.”

“Shut up, Jonghyun! It’s not funny.” She pouted

“It’s not but it was so touching.” Jonghyun laughs.

“It’s not.” Yuri keeps avoid it.

“Besides, we want to give both of you some space to share moment together. It looks like you will make a happy couple.” Kyuhyun just add salt on her hurt heart.

“It’s not, okay?” She’s mad.

“Okay, Yuri ah. Anyway, I am so amazed with the room. How can you ever think about the decoration?” Kyuhyun turns the topic.

“Well, it’s not me who thinks about this idea. It’s Donghae Oppa who planned this all.”

“Ah, Lee Donghae.”

 

Jonghyun and Kyuhyun look at each other. They know that Donghae has ever told them that he wanted to arrange the dance pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter