Is He My Ideal Type?

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bye, Victoria Unnie.” I wave my hand to her as we drop her in f(x) dorm.

“Bye. Be careful on your trip, araso?” She glares at Donghae Oppa, who drives the car.

“Neh, araso.” Donghae Oppa glares at her too.

 

I smile. Ah, Victoria Unnie really cares for us. I am really comfortable when I’m with her.  I can say everything that I want too and I can also share my secret with her since I’m now that she is not a bigmouth type of person. I keep thinking of it as I see her walking into the dorm. We wait her to enter the dorm, so we can make sure that she’ll be okay then we move to the next destination, my dorm.

 

“Do you enjoy this night?” Donghae Oppa started the conversation with me, since I’m the only one who is not sleeping.

 

“Neh. I really hope we can meet like this more often.”

“Yeah, I hope too.”

 

I smile. I truly hope that we can meet more often. We are busy with our schedule, so it’s hard to find a time to meet with each other like tonight. Ah, I wish Changmin Oppa is in here with us. Anyway, why he can’t hang out with us? I’ve been questioning this all the time, but I didn’t ask them because I didn’t have a chance to do that. So I will ask it now.

 

“Anyway, Donghae Oppa. Why can’t Changmin Oppa hang out with us tonight?”

“Ah, about that. Ye Eun is in Seoul now, so they’re seeing each other.”

“Ah, you mean Wonder Girls Ye Eun?”

“Neh.”

“Oh, so they finally together, right?”

“Neh.”

“Ah, Ye Eun is a lucky girl. Changmin Oppa is a nice guy, so I hope the best for them.”

“I hope so since they’re seems perfect to each other.”

 

I nod.  Then we talk about Changmin Oppa and Ye Eun si relationship.

 

“Do JYP and SM know about this?”

 

I look at Donghae Oppa. I’m waiting for his answer. I’m truly afraid that they know about this, both of them will be a headline since they are members of the famous boy band and girl band in Asia. I just really hope that it won’t affect they career. But I bet SM and JYP don’t know about this. If something likes this happen, they will be a huge gossip in the SM Building since everyone always love to talk about gossip.

 

“They don’t know about this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter