Sleep In Super Junior Dorm

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I rush my way to Donghae Oppa room. I see him still sleeping in the bed. I sit in his side then I touch his forehead. Ah, it’s better than before, I guess. But to make sure about it, I take a thermometer from the living room and bring it to his room. I put the thermometer in his armpit then I see that the temperature is normal now. He just need to rest a bit then he’ll be okay.

 

“He’s okay now, Unnie. You can relieve.” Seohyun sits beside me right now.

“Yes, I know but I will stay here until all the Super Junior members come back home.”

“Are you sure about it, Unnie?”

“Neh.”

“Then I’ll accompany you, Unnie.”

“Thanks, maknae. But I think you should go home now.”

“No, I won’t Unnie. We will go back to the dorm together, araso?” She begged to me.

“Once again, thanks.”

 

I looked at his bed side. I can’t see any sign of bowl or plate so I bet he hasn’t eaten his dinner and of course he didn’t eat medicine either. So I stand up and go to the kitchen.

 

“What do you do Unnie?”

“Ah, I will cook porridge to Donghae Oppa. Do you want some, Seo?”

“No.”

“But you haven’t eaten dinner too, you should have one okay?” I said.

“But you haven’t too, Unnie.”

“I will eat it later okay?”

“Ok I will eat it. But can you help me to make it to Kyu Oppa too?”

“Yeah, of course I can. But I also need your help to take care of Donghae Oppa while I cook the dinner.”

“Sure, Unnie. I will take care of him.”

“Kamsahamida, Seo.”

 

I continue to get busy in the kitchen. I have to cook dinner for maknae dan Kyuhyun Oppa. I also need to cook porridge for Donghae. I seem get used to cook in this kitchen. Well, actually today is my first day in Super Junior dorm but it looks like I have done it for years. Yeah, it’s because of intuition or what, but I can know exactly where they put the food and the kitchen stuff. Actually, I love to cook in their kitchen.

 

It took about a half hour for me to finish it all.

 

“Yuri.” Someone shouted my name from behind. I turn around my face and I see him standing in front of me. He is Kyuhyun Oppa.

“Yes, Oppa.” I said.

“What are you doing in here?”

“I cooked for dinner. Please sit down and enjoy the food, Oppa! Ah, you too, Seo!” I said as I watched her walking to the kitchen.

“You should eat too, Yuri.”

“Yes, I will eat it later. But I need to feed Donghae Oppa first.”

“Then we will wait for you.” Kyuhyun Oppa said while taking a seat.

“No, Oppa. The food will be cold, so you should eat it while it’s still hot.”

“But Unnie…”

“Don’t worry! I promise I will eat it later, okay?” I stared at them. I really wish there are no more begging from them anymore. I can’t stand it since I have to feed Donghae Oppa as soon as possible since he will need to take medicine.

 

“Fine, you go and feed him first. But promise me that you will come back to eat your dinner, araso?”

“Neh, araso.”

 

I rush my way back to his room. I see he is still sleeping. I wake him up like I did this day. He finally wakes up.

 

“Hey!” I said softly so he won’t be surprise to see me in here.

 

He smiled to me.

 

“Are you okay, Oppa? I worry about you.” He nodded.

 

“I think you get better now.” I smiled. “You haven’t eaten breakfast, have you? Eat the porridge okay?” He nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter