Seokyu Love Story

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI POV

It almost twelve in the midnight and I just finished taking a bath. Now I’m sitting in front of my laptop to check out my me2day account. Ah, no one left the comment for my last status. So I try to avoid it and turn my attention to the song melody in front of me. My manager just told me today that I have to try to write the lyrics for this melody.It’s a big challenge to me since I never did it before. But I also glad that he trusts me. Well, not only me actually, but he also ask Tiffany to write the lyrics for that melody too. He said the composer and the producer will choose the one that they think the most suitable lyrics for that melody.

 

I read the melody but I don’t get an inspiration for the songs. So I try to hear it through my IPod. I hope I can get some inspiration too, but as before, I can’t get any inspiration. I throw away my pencil and move to the bed. I try to sleep to but I can’t either. Oh My God, what have happened to me? Why can’t I sleep even though I’m sleepy? If I can’t sleep, why don’t give me some inspiration then? I need it. Aish!

 

My eyes move to the bookshelf then. I see a very tidy bookshelf in the corner of the room. Why didn’t I see it before?

 

So I move my way to the bookshelf. I see there are so many education books. This must be Seohyun’s book. Since she is still in the university right now, she needs to learn more. I am also a university student, but I am not as diligent as Seohyunnie. I grab one book that caught my eyes. The book is about how to act with your emotions for the beginners. Ah, Seohyun is a really diligent girl. She really learns it all not only in the class but also outside the class. I think I know why. It’s probably because she rarely has a chance to learn in the class. So she tries to find some books that can help her.

 

I read the book. It’s a really interested book. I also rarely show up in the class, so I hope that I will get an inspiration by reading this book.

 

“Unnie!” Someone shouted my name when I was so into the book.

 

I lazily move my face to see who she is, and it turns out to be Seohyun.

 

“What has happened to you, maknae? Why are you so happy?”

“Unnie, he finally asked me for a date.”

“Really?” I said it in surprise. Did Kyuhyun Oppa just want to have a fake relationship? But why did he ask her for real? Does he really have a crush on her?

“Not like that actually. He said he wanted me to help him to make Sooyoung Unnie jealous, so he asked me to pretend to be her girlfriend. And I agreed with it.”

“Ah, he finally said it huh?” I said it. I already knew that it’s impossible for Kyuhyun to say his true feeling to Seohyun.

“Yes, why don’t you surprise Unnie?” She asked me, weirdly.

 

I don’t want lie to maknae so I told her my plan. To Say it true, I am really afraid that she will mad at me but it turns to other way, she doesn’t mad at all. She even says thanks to me.

 

“Gumawo, Unnie. You have saved my day.”

“I will do everything to make you happy, maknae.” I said as I hug her. She hugs me back too.

“I can’t say anything besides thank you.”

“No, you don’t need to say anything maknae. But anyway I want to ask you something.” I released the hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter